Originally Posted by Anonymous
[

How would you feel if you drove to MD on Father's Day weekend to watch your 10 year old daughter play lacrosse and she didn't see the field? While the "studs" lost every game for the team. Maybe coaches are playing the wrong girls?

An ongoing problem with this team. Either there is a problem with the evaluation process at tryouts or with the coaches playing girls that are clearly struggling.

Anyone that pays into a program that disrespects a customer or child should take their money and run. Club lacrosse is the only business in America where the customer isn't always right. Club takes your cash and they want YOU to kiss their [lacrosse] when it should be the other way around. And the YJ's are the worst of the worst. I don't get why everyone follows and kisses the [lacrosse] of the queen bee

I paid my money! I want equal playing time! And give me a trophy damn it![/quote]
[

How would you feel if you drove to MD on Father's Day weekend to watch your 10 year old daughter play lacrosse and she didn't see the field? While the "studs" lost every game for the team. Maybe coaches are playing the wrong girls?

An ongoing problem with this team. Either there is a problem with the evaluation process at tryouts or with the coaches playing girls that are clearly struggling.

Anyone that pays into a program that disrespects a customer or child should take their money and run. Club lacrosse is the only business in America where the customer isn't always right. Club takes your cash and they want YOU to kiss their [lacrosse] when it should be the other way around. And the YJ's are the worst of the worst. I don't get why everyone follows and kisses the [lacrosse] of the queen bee

I paid my money! I want equal playing time! And give me a trophy

damn it![/quote]

Problem is the girls playing are not deserving of anything other than a participation trophy, they lose way too many games for the club, which was my point. If you don't produce, time to give other girls a chance.
[

I paid my money! I want equal playing time! And give me a trophy damn it![/quote]
[