Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Why is it that tops guns 2020 black players are getting committed and only a few from the 2019 purple are. Purple has very good players on that team which are just as good or better. I understand that there is a year in difference but that shouldn't be a factor. Is it that the purple is the redheaded step-child and TG dosen't promote the purple team at tournaments? Can someone educate me on this? Tks

Yes. But they don't help black team either. They collect your annual fee and tell you to email some coaches.
Don't expect suggestions on good fits, or heaven forbid a phone call to a coach. Get out while you can and go to a smaller club, remember recruiters are willing to see a game if the player contacts them and it's better to shine on a smaller team with more playing time!

My daughter is on 2020 Black and I have been helped tremendously by BS & SS. They will make calls when you ask them to and have returned every call the college coaches have made on my daughters behalf. [/quote

Please , how would you know what they have done on your daughters behalf . Studs on the 2020 team is pretty funny , the one stud ever from that team left to because there was no one else on the team .