Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Ahhhh so naive. I remember back when My daughter was just starting out with YJ. Drinking all that kool-aid that CR, and her staff, were pouring. Give it time 2025's......you'll see. Hopefully you'll learn before it's too late.

Guess your daughter kind of sucked? Didn't live up to your dreams? Too bad. [/quote

Nope, left and my daughter is committed to a top 10 ACADEMIC (jackpot, if your simple mind doesn't get it), how about yours? [/quote

So your kid is at an Ivy , you must also be very disappointing from a financial perspective so your bad lax player gets all financial aid .

Wrong again, we earn under 120k, so tuition is free. Sorry to disappoint you. One day your daughter may be working for mine, so try to be nice.

Not if she has your less than 120k income brain...bragging about making less than 120k...thats great
Making $120 thousand puts you in the top 10% of erners in the country. Hourly thats roughly $57.00 an hour, If you're knocking that it means that either you are lucky enough to be able to afford anything you desire, but your acting kinda like a [lacrosse] right now, or your just trying to make this person feel bad and kinda acting like a [lacrosse] right now

Thank you! Poster is probably paying full price at Adelphi. Like was said posters kid will be asking for a job from the Yale graduate. No bump on Adelphi, I went there and am not rich , but living comfortably, minus all the lax money grabbing! Money does not buy happiness!