[/quote]

Sorry just sounds like the D1 schools several of you went to visit really had no interest in your daughter actually attending. Not sure how you did not realize that when these schools have several of their players in these majors and doing well .When they actually want your daughter what they tell you is any major is possible and it can all be worked out. Yes you may need to take some labs over the summer etc. and it will not always be easy but it can be done .To the dad with the "smart" daughter who took the easy path , good for you , just not good enough for my daughter . It's pathetic that you choose to knock young women who want to be the best at everything they do, there is a player at Maryland , senior captain, 4.0 gpa as premed bio major, 3 year starter , national champion , great young women, happy, but according to you this kid does not exist and never would be allowed to do what she already has. [/quote]

We have been through it. All I can say is there are different rules for different type players. My daughter was a D1 middle of the pack player and she wasn't given cart blanche by coaches she spoke to. Do you think the Giants would put up with Odell's outbursts if he was the 5th receiver? The answer is no. If your daughter is blessed to be a #1 recruit she will get more leeway, mine was not. Sorry if the facts bother you.