1st you can never say if they played team X's schedule there reccord would be this or that. unless the games are played you do not know what any outcome would be. Hiller chose those teams and took on more than her team can handle. they were not a good team in the beginning of the year so to say they would have beaten any team is just speculation

2nd I am the guy with the daughter at low D1, but I have never been to Chicago and did not make that statement, nor do I know if the city is an armpit, but judging from what I hear, I'm kind of glad she is not in that city, I'm a dad and would worry.

3rd lets be real, 11-10 is not good even for the toughest schedule, but that's not really my beef, what is my beef is parents that have kids in NU seem to think less of every other player on every other team. They come on this thread boasting about a team that, quite frankly, seems to be on a down slope, but like you say lets see what happens this year. They have a lot to prove, and if they have a similar record this year I think you would also have to admit a huge slide.

4th NU guy is a poke at me

5th NU is a fantastic academic school, congrats to your daughter for being accepted.

On a couple of remarks not affiliated to this post, I have no animosity to NU, nor do I really care about who wins the national title, in 3 years no one will remember anyway. I'm not pissed at any player or at any other school, my daughter is very happy and does not judge her worth by what lacrosse school/team she playes for, though it is funny to watch all the venom come out if you have an opinion that does not coincide with the masses. My daughter has made some great friends, while getting the degree in the profession of her choice, and has played in all but 2 games in a game that she loves so spew your venom if you want, you are all faceless to us anyway.

My opinion stands
Northwestern will not win national title in the near future, but don't worry neither will 109 other team most likely, the only difference is you carecekyzt

[/quote]

Funny how you first attack and then want to play the victim. Give it a rest already.