Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Trust me, anyone who is on the second team knows exactly where they stand in the yellow jacket organization. There are no delusions of grandeur that CR calling the B team blue makes it any more valuable to the club. B, C, D, etc. are simply farm teams for A. Players called up when needed, but ignored the rest of the time. No amount of "loyalty" or years of excellent play will earn you an A team spot if you are not a) an undeniable stand out stud, b) from one of the connected towns, c) part of a package deal that dismantles a rival club team or d) personally friendly with CR.

Lacrosse is very subjective. And CR is a businesswoman who probably does not care very much about the hard-working young women that she passes over year in and year out. The sad truth is that our family is one of the many that has hoped for better, but been disappointed over and over again. Fool me once, shame on you - fool me for years, shame on me.

[/quot

We decided a few years ago to leave YJ. Reading this post reminds me how we felt when we made that decision. If you read this and think about yourself, it's time to move on, consider this a public service announcement. Wake up parents.

Sounds like someone is still bitter their kid got dropped ? Maybe you are happy or at least trying to convince everyone you are but definitely time to move. Your kid got dropped for a reason,.

Nobody ever likes getting dropped its like being fired, Give it a rest