Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is it normal to have your son play on an A team for Express and to have a few fall practices followed by 2 tournaments and then not hear a word from your coach for 2 weeks? The boys have another tournament in 2 weeks. They have a lot of talent on their team but practicing together as a team would be beneficial. As well as communication from the coach.

It's worse at other clubs so stop complaining you woossy.

I asked if it was normal. I wasn't complaining.

What year? If 2024 you should have stayed with the B team. Did you honestly think he was going to be different this year?

You are 100% correct! Club ball can be very biased. Let's see who shows up on their varsity teams!! I want to see who's name is in Newsday!

B team, no way, no how. If johnnie is on the B team, just get him a baseball glove.

What an ignorant statement in my opinion. So many kids that don't start out on the A team turn into very good players and even play division 1. Not one, many... there so many better situations available than SOME A teams. This have to be on the top team culture is nonsense. I don't understand the parents who think it's good for their kid to be an A team practice player. And those usually pay for training on the side in the hopes to play more. But whatever, to each his own. Just sharing my opinion have been these roads.