Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Looks like tg has added some more commits. And to some top schools. Guess they don't suck as much as yj would like you to believe

No they still suck . Hofstra is top school for what ?

That type of comment shows what type of tool you are. Hope your daughter is not as arrogant a jackass as you! Not all YJ girls are going to top schools, some will not be recruited at all. With your comment, you are putting down some of your own teammates. Terrible parenting and youth role model you are! [/quote

Hey Moron , You are on the YJ section of the website posting about the pitifull TG commits , what did you expect . You must be an idiot if you think posting that was not to try and provoke an angry response or are you really that stupid . Do you not realize that when you are putting down YJ players who will not get recruited at all you are putting down some of your TG teammates , the very thing you are condemning you complete idiot. Go back to your TG area and discuss how Hempstead is really making a comeback as a tourist destination , you dope .

Your the dope, assuming who I am! I was not the poster talking about the recent commits, I just commented on the jerky Hofstra response. Nothing wrong with Hofstra, I know plenty of people who went their and are now leading successful, comfortable lives.