Originally Posted by Anonymous
My friend asked me because we used to play on Elevate but I don't know the answer. Her friend who has a 2019 daughter received an email that she made the team and there was a roster with names stating which girls made the team. Her daughter, I think a 2018 got an email that she made Elevate but that was all that it said and there was no roster with name or numbers. I told her to ask the Director but she wasn't comfortable. Does anyone know why some emails would have a roster and other emails were much more vague? Thanks for the info.

A team / B team?? Perhaps the 2018 made a B team and the roster isn't complete yet. Usually an A already has commitments from returning players, so the roster is much easier to confirm.

That's a very bad sign! That means there are NOT enough kids to field a team. You need to know the name of every kid offered a spot and how many there are. Don't forget, some kids also wont accept a spot. There are definitely not enough kids. Elevate has pulled that trick before just to get $$$$s in the door. Save your money and go elsewhere or you will be in for a longggg summer. I am sure your daughter deserves better!

If you are concerned about going to Elevate for the reasons that have been stated, there are many options out there for your daughter.