Thank you for articulating what I was trying to say. I guess some words can be misinterpreted. Mastered is not a word I should have used. My daughter is young but she knows how to scoop and get ground balls. She can catch and throw lefty and righty well but it's hard to do so in practice when the other girl can't throw and catch.Thank you for your understanding.It gets frustrating to her to chase every errant throw. I totally get the more the girls will play and practice they will be able to do those things also. I understand everyone has to start from the beginning My intent was to get some info from parents that could help my daughter get touches without getting touched in the wallet. I've read on the boards that many clubs would do so. But I'm not into making donations unless tax deductible. I wIll try to get my daughter into some clinics and stick with PAL lax for now. Your right there is no such thing as having enough touches and for her to have the chance to help other girls. Appreciate the feed back.