Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My friend asked me because we used to play on Elevate but I don't know the answer. Her friend who has a 2019 daughter received an email that she made the team and there was a roster with names stating which girls made the team. Her daughter, I think a 2018 got an email that she made Elevate but that was all that it said and there was no roster with name or numbers. I told her to ask the Director but she wasn't comfortable. Does anyone know why some emails would have a roster and other emails were much more vague? Thanks for the info.

Sorry but your friend is a dope if she's not comfortable contacting the club for more details before they plunk down 3K and make a year commitment not to mention the travel expense and time. Not trying to be a smart [lacrosse] but that's ridiculous. If there was no other roster they are waiting to see who accepts but doubtful she made a top team. Director is a very nice person and I'm sure if they sent an email with a request to discuss further they would be more than happy to call her.

Tank you, Mrs. Kotowski for the clarification