Originally Posted by Anonymous
I was thinking of having my daughter try out for YJ, But I was checking out the fall tournament rosters and noticed that they already have names of new girls that were not on the team prior and tryouts have not been held.. At this point is it safe to say skip the tryout? If the tournament rosters have new girls, I'm assuming these girls have already been offered a spot. So what's the point of bringing my kid?

How do you know who is new?

Good point. If you weren't on the team last year and you are "thinking" about taking her to tryouts, how do you know there are Nice try.............

I think you are busted ! Care to enlighten us as to why you really posted ? If you are truly interested the tryouts are legit, if you can play you will be given the chance to tryout with the top team. Every year someone shows up and it is very apparent they have the talent to compete on the top team. These players are spotted almost immediately and sent to play with the blue team .

To all you YJ lemmings on the 2021 top team CR just sent you a big message! The team didn't cut it this summer plain and simple. I'm sure more deals were cut and they will become pretty apparent at your tryouts.

It's no secret that this team is always looking for talented young ladies. Can't speak for everyone but that's why our daughter came to YJ she wanted to compete with as many of the top players as possible. She loves it best move we could have made.

All great until you get pushed to the B team