Originally Posted by Anonymous
Trying to decide where to put the $$ down in 2021. Heard a rumor that the 2021 Express coach (the guy who also coaches at West Islip) got so hammered Saturday night at Big 4 in Philly that he missed the entire slate of games on Sunday. Was puking in his hotel room all day...allegedly. Heard kids were laughing about it at practice the following week. Can anybody confirm or deny this? If true, this is pathetic. Way to set an example for the boys! Quality and character of the coaches is the most important thing at this age. Any insights appreciated.

Story is accurate. Idiotic? Yes. Bad judgement? Yes. Good lacrosse coach? Yes.

If true, that is a disgrace. If it is right person I'm thinking of, he isn't a kid right out of college. He is 48 yrs old and has kid on the team. Great example to set for the kids.

relax non of this happened in front of the team it happened in his hotel room.

So that makes it ok? You think that the players don't know about it. The guy gets so juiced that he is out of it for the entire next day and the kids don't know. Some example to set for them. I would pull my kid so fast everyone's head would spin. It is completely unacceptable and disgusting behavior.