Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Need honest assessment of YJ 22s. Three teams listed. How big is drop from A to B to C? Is there an honest shot of making A or B at tryouts at this stage?

Can I ask? What team are you thinking of moving from, can you hint? Is it another higher end team (Top Guns, Elevate, Liberty) or a lower tiered team (Leg A C, Beach Bums, 90+1, etc.)??? I think this would make a difference in your decision. If she's already on the A of one of the other "big" teams, why move? If she's on a lower team's A, then a move to YJ C would make sense if she has the talent to be noticed.
for a Lower tier team Legacy beat teams that beat TG and Liberty this year. Doubt Any of them will beat Leg next season after upgrades.

What upgrades?

A few YJ girls are going to Leg for 2023, for the coaching. Should be a very good team next year.

Yawn... No one cares about this program, they will never draw quality studs, All low level talent on all the teams A and B combined. Program is above Beach Bums, *1, but will never get to the YJ or even TG level and TG has been struggling so that says alot. I would advise those girls to stay where they are. This program is struggling to even build a buzz. No buzz, no interest = no looks, that's unless those girls are on YJ 3-4. First and second YJ have no business leaving for Leg.

Wow...someone has some issues. You are right that they are having a tough time at some age groups. But a couple of teams are pretty good. Their 2020 blue team is comprised of many girls that left TG and YJ. Yes, and some of them were from that organizations top team. And, to your dismay, many are receiving contacts from some top colleges. But please continue to go on believing that only certain teams get looked at if that makes you feel better.