Originally Posted by Anonymous
I see a lot of clubs going down. Leadership has to realize if the kids are not having fun, some will burn out and stop playing. Wake up people. Ack Ack
Where is Ryan McClernan's son playing for 2016/2017? Ryan M is now the coach of Crabs 2021 for the upcoming season and his son was on that team this past season, but is not listed on the Crabs 2021 roster posted a few days ago. Could it be he doesn't want to play for his father and take the verbal abuse crab daddy gives out to his players.
Yup same [lacrosse] bag guy....I mean really??

Regardless if one likes the Crabs or the owner, what kind of weirdo scans lax website looking at the names of teenage boys?

Get a life, dad.
Its the same effin guy that always post crap about Crabs...You may think its a ton of people but its really just a couple wierdo creepy Dad's that make it their life to somehow demonize a youth lacrosse club... effin Freak

You really think it is just one "effin" guy? Don't fool yourself, there are many that do not like what the Crab organization stands for or how it operates, starting with the founder RM. And no, I am not the one who posted the question about Ryan's son. I could care less where he or anyone else plays in this rotten organization. So, just keep posting what you believe if it makes you happy.