Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daughter also. I would love some feed back on these teams. I really want her in a solid program where the coaches are concerned with the development of the player. Some constructive advice would be greatly appreciated. We are in Nassau.

Liberty and Legacy here. Heard good things from players in both programs regarding coaching and playing year round at our daughters year (2021), and would like to be part of a competitive team (that's not called YJ).

I did my research and we are going to tryout for Liberty this year. I too have heard great things about the program. I saw they were running a lot of clinics at the HUB in syosset last winter which is what I want most for my daughter, more opportunities to play in the off season. Their director is also a former D1 girls coach from a top program. Spoke to several parents at tournaments this summer and they were all very happy (something I could not say for some of the other clubs I researched over this summer). They said the program is very well run and organized.

Just some info...if you are not from set or gc don't expect to make top team. Last year they couldn't even fill the b team until December as most b team girls left.

That's not true. My daughter played on the B team and had a great summer. She had 17 kids on the team and every kid came to every tourney. They played year round at the HUB and played in a winter league as well. Had a great experience at liberty with very good coaching. That sounds like a jealous club director posting that hmmmm.....