Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous] All these quality teams playing at Hofstra LI Classic tomorrow.
Blue Devils 2023
CT Grizzlies 2023
East End Elite 2023
Igloo 2023
LI Jester United 2023
LI Top Guns 2023 Black
LI Top Guns 2023 Purple
New Lax 2023/2024
Team Elevate 2023

Meanwhile across the road at LI Showcase only 3 2023 teams
YJ thorn
YJ Wright and Beach Bums 2023

What a complete embarrassment! Terrible job CR. You should be ashamed of yourself
True Blue Girls 2023

Wright beat Thorn, looked dominant the whole game. Guess that's what happens when teams are picked politically

That's why 2023 yj girls will be going to TG tryouts

TG is worse at this age, look elsewhere.

Which 2023 team won/ had best record at Hoftstra yesterday? How do Igloo, Leg, and 89+2 compare at this age? Wondering where my daughter should try out.

"Depends on how competitive a team you want for your daughter and if you are willing to travel for practice and off the island for tournaments. Every club has positive and negative"

Looking for the best LI has to offer, to be competitive with the best Maryland teams. I am not all that impressed with either YJ team, although there are some outstanding players on both, just not enough on either, and not a fan of parent coaches. But I don't think any LI team has beaten YJ? So it may be the best option. Are girls aloud to play up?

Where do you play now? Sounds like you have been around and seen the YJ teams play.

On YJ now, and play plenty, just wonder what else is out there and how the coaching compares