Originally Posted by Anonymous
YJ 2021 should be so proud . [lacrosse] fill in daddy coach leaves his kid in almost entire game while they are up by 10 plus goals while some kids barely get in . Coach is a clown who knows nothing about lax but climbs far enough up the queens " bee hive" to be allowed to control his kids team . Maybe these parents will decide enough is enough .

Please tell me you are not actually on this team? Pretty personal attack and choice of words that I doubt you would say to his face or sign your name to?

Not the original poster but I understand their sentiments. Its gets old very fast watching daddy coaches favor their kids and the ones that do it should not be allowed to coach a team with their own kid on it. In terms of it being personal , of course its personal when you have a coach who keeps his own kid in for the whole game for blowouts. Yes all parents feel their kid is better than they are( they should) but any coach who could not find a way for playing time to be relatively the same for every kid at that tournament is a horrible coach and has to live with themselves.

Does anyone ever speak up or are they just too afraid to lose their kids spot? Love how they can come on here and blast a person and resort to anonymous name calling but in the end will just sit back smiling while praying they don't get demoted because CR has to slide another kid in that really doesn't deserve it. It's very sad