Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well makes sense that he's going to Calvert Hall ...they are one of worst ranked educations in MIAA.

I won't disagree about the education at Calvert Hall. It is a weak educational school. This kid is a very, very good player and will run 1st line midfield next year. This will also serve to [lacrosse] off a lot of juniors or seniors that have waited and are capable of playing...this is the problem with Calvert hall...lots of promises, no follow thru. At least this boy got his commitment to UNC

No way in [lacrosse] this kid is running 1st midfield next year. There is a Kelly coming in and many much better players than him already there. He got shut down by several 8th grade teams this past school year. That and he is not an FCA/Kelly kid don't bode well for him.

This kid has one thing going for him, his size. He is big and strong but in lacrosse he is at best an average player, just average. I have seen him play quite a few times and like another poster stated, saw on age 8th grade players smaller than him shut him down. He usually scores only when he has lots of time and room, but in close, he struggles. He also plays football and it is probably the reason he is going to CH, they have a stronger football program than BL. But since he has committed to UNC for lax, that is clearly his sport and not football. I have never met this kid, said he is a nice young man, his father on the other hand is a whole different story.