Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Elevate people only, what have you done about hotels? The website a moth ago said something about room blocks but I never heard anything nor did my friend. Have you just booked on your own?

Here is a little advice you should take action on ASAP. There are no room blocks at least none that we heard of from the club. We have 2 kids and emailed DK and VK and never heard anything. So, I asked others and everyone is doing their own thing. Some parents on one of my daughters teams are coordinating something but the other I just booked. Its very late in the game so book something ASAP and good luck. This our 2nd year on Elevate and the difference in communication and coordination is dramatically less. Last year we knew everything that was going on about our team. Not sure what is going on, maybe somebody in the know can give better guidance. That said, good luck and start looking now.

Does anyone really know what happened to this club this year? They seemed to fall pretty far pretty fast from several perspectives (number of teams dropped, player quality dropped, winter clinics and off-season training dropped, and it is very disorganized and the lacks tremendous communication). Just curious?