Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Guess what YJ. The only humans that care about being "the top program" (whatever that actually means), is YJ and their lemmings. Nobody else cares. If it makes you guys feel better in your self-centered tiny world, then go ahead and call yourselves THE TOP PROGRAM! All of the marbles are yours. And, my daughter and your daughter will probably wind up on the same college team. The only difference between my daughter and your daughter is that your daughter played on THE TOP PROGRAM. We all bow down to the.

Too funny that you take time to read a YJ thread, Take time to rant about how much you or anyone else do not care that YJ has the the top teams and are the top club on Long Island yet the fact that you do so shows you care too much. The anger in your diatribe also points to it all meaning too much to you. As far as your daughter winding up at the college team as mine , maybe , but I can tell you without hesitation playing for YJ has helped my daughter get into the college of her choice while many of her schoolmates have not gotten the same attention. I hope the best for those kids as well but can guarantee you if they had played YJ many would be done with the recruiting process.

Perhaps getting 2,000+ on an SAT score might also be helpful? We all know how valuable the LAX degree is and all the options it will give your daughter later in life!