Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stick check that hit a wrist was actually two years ago and a different girl. Don't know anything more about that but was most certainly an accident also.

When two girls are both moving to a ground ball and both reach it at the same time I would call that 50 50 and I'm not sure why that means that one girl was more aggressive than the other. Simply an unfortunate accident.

I played boys for 2 years in Jr. High, 4 years high school, & 4 years D1 college. My daughter has played for 7 years for a grand total of 17 years. In those 17 years I have seen 1 broken bone, A goalie on my daughters team broke her pinky saving a shot. So for you to defend your club by saying it was 2 different players over the course of 3 years in a limited contact sport is kind of solidifying the argument that your club plays a dirty brand of lacrosse.

Picture the scene: This girl is getting carted off the field completely crippled with parents in tow to hospital and they have to walk through all the YJ parents wearing "Fear the Bee" Tee Shirts. Logo starts to take on a new meaning these days.