Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow. You're really excited for a guy who's kid is doing well. Maybe you have more invested in this than your indicating. You also have trouble following along. My son got interest after we wrote off the outlaws. At that point For me to put trust into people who can't answer a few emails or return phone calls would have been foolish. Also, Why should I drive from my town to track down the director when he had every opportunity to return numerous phone calls and emails. His message was loud and clear. Not once did either of the Directors show up at any of our practices or tournaments. If they had I would have gladly had the discussion. They had an opportunity to produce the product they advertised. They also had the opportunity to speak with me numerous times throughout the year and didn't. It works both ways. So yes, I'm on here now talking about my experience because people have a right to know both sides of the story. People work hard for their money. They should get what they pay for. If you can't support all of your players and teams equally then only field select AA teams. But we all know why that won't happen. Delusional or not it's the truth. Good luck to your son as well.

Excited? No. Invested? No. Just a parent. Move on already.