Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
All I can say is that you need to relax. I am an Outlaw parent and what I can tell you is PB will put the right coaches in the right places. The organization puts out a good product year after year and that's why you came. You didn't come because of a specific coach.

Just let everyone do their job and enjoy your experience being an outlaw and don't worry who is coaching and who isn't.

You are joking right? Having the right coaches is extremely important. Having a coach that actually has practices and shows up to tournaments is of the utmost importance. Organizations are very quick to bait and switch. You sign on and agree to play for them based on one what you are told and then things are different after the first practice. That's deceptive and it happens all the time.

You are absolutely correct!! Coaching is everything. A single coach can either make or break a team, especially one that is arrogant and notorious for being a no show. But hey, if some random, anonymous, stranger says to trust in PB, well than lets all be indoctrinated!