Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't know what game you watched but Topgun played a team game.They played a clean game unlike YJs who received 4 yellow cards.TG also played their whole team not just 12 girls. You may have edged out a victory this time but our "team" is ok with that. Our team thrives on challenge and gets better for it.
That's why they are always successful. Fear the TG!!

Your comment just shows how ignorant you are .Team game and number of yellow cards have nothing to do with each other. YJ got 3 yellow cards (2 of which were very questionable) TG got 1 yellow card ( also a little questionable).If you do not see that TG team is dominated by 1 player then you are blind. Good luck when the next batch of players leave your team .You TG parents should really talk with each other more so you know what you will have left next year.

You should be more worried about the 12-13 kids that didn't see the field in the last 3 games from your team. I know if my kid was in that spot I would be looking to make a move. Your daughter obviously played but to go to a tournament and have to watch a pool play game and two playoff games has to make you rethink your decision.

very rare to see a kid on th blue walk away, tg black sees alot of players walking, just an observation.

4 yellow cards were given against one player on TG!
Also, all of your goals were by 2 of the 3 new TG girls.
TG had them well trained. You're welcome!

Not sure what's more pathetic ,the fact that you cannot get your facts straight or that according to you the YJ team played man down for a third of the game and your team could only manage 2 goals. My prediction the top 2-3 TG players go to YJ, the next 3-4 best players go back to their old coach , the rest who have no other option go down with the sinking ship. You had a good run ,now its time to move on.