1. ALL Elevate teams practice Tuesdays and Thursdays. That is a given.
2. There are some unbelievable coaches on the red teams, which are the "B" level. My daughter's coaches on 2021 red are AMAZING. One is a former college coach and another is a current college player.
3. Everyone goes to the same amount of tournaments. A lot of my daughters friends are on Blue and they are also going to 4, just like us.

I hate when people try to stir the pot!!! If you are unhappy go talk to DK or leave and be even more miserable at a different program. No one does more for the kids than Elevate does. My friend's daughter is on 2018 Red and she has gotten a one on one recruiting meeting with VK, access to all of TE's recruiting websites and databases, phone calls with coaches, and even has a visit planned...all which Dave set up!!!! He is more than happy to help anyone who asks for it - you just have to reach out!

Can't wait for a great weekend up in NJ. Win or lose, my daughter has never been happier and learns more and more each day - about lax AND life...isn't that what it is all about?