Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In all the years I have been driving my daughter up and down the east coast, never have I heard a single complaint from any girls team about players being too old. I have to ask , are the same Yellow Jacket parents complaining about players from Maryland being a few months older than their superstar the same parents bragging how the same superstar should be competing on varsity teams against girls 3 to 4 years older because their superstar is just that great? What it isn't is a true gauge of who has the best team in the country. throw out all the cliches you like it still will not make the U-15 winner the true national champ. Food for thought, even if M&D, Skywalkers, Or Capitol did send the appropriate age girls, there still really really good, as good or better than not just the Jackets, but every team.

Such an ignorant post . It's the closest thing there is to a true national champ , just because some teams elect to not send a team does not change it . My daughters team is something like 9-1 against those teams in the last 2 years so I feel confident once you take the age inappropriate kids off those teams it would be even easier.

"Some Teams"...that's funny. On the who's who list of lacrosse clubs the vasy majority stay away from this one. Looks like YJ and a depleted TG next year and nobody else.