Originally Posted by Anonymous
In all the years I have been driving my daughter up and down the east coast, never have I heard a single complaint from any girls team about players being too old. I have to ask , are the same Yellow Jacket parents complaining about players from Maryland being a few months older than their superstar the same parents bragging how the same superstar should be competing on varsity teams against girls 3 to 4 years older because their superstar is just that great? What it isn't is a true gauge of who has the best team in the country. throw out all the cliches you like it still will not make the U-15 winner the true national champ. Food for thought, even if M&D, Skywalkers, Or Capitol did send the appropriate age girls, there still really really good, as good or better than not just the Jackets, but every team.

Such an ignorant post . It's the closest thing there is to a true national champ , just because some teams elect to not send a team does not change it . My daughters team is something like 9-1 against those teams in the last 2 years so I feel confident once you take the age inappropriate kids off those teams it would be even easier.