Originally Posted by Anonymous
In all the years I have been driving my daughter up and down the east coast, never have I heard a single complaint from any girls team about players being too old. I have to ask , are the same Yellow Jacket parents complaining about players from Maryland being a few months older than their superstar the same parents bragging how the same superstar should be competing on varsity teams against girls 3 to 4 years older because their superstar is just that great? What it isn't is a true gauge of who has the best team in the country. throw out all the cliches you like it still will not make the U-15 winner the true national champ. Food for thought, even if M&D, Skywalkers, Or Capitol did send the appropriate age girls, there still really really good, as good or better than not just the Jackets, but every team.

Skywalkers have one national championship under their belt, and really should send the 2018 blue team this year because it is a strong age group for the club and they are probably the best team in the nation.