YJ and Steps are legit top 5 2017 teams, elevate is borderline top 10. It's not like it's just one or two top clubs that don't show up. I watched M&D, Capital and Lady Roc all beat 2017 Blue this fall...not one of those showed and only one is from MD.

As for Richmond 2015, if any club decides to go to the U-15 and then skips either of the two IWLCA sponsored events held there this summer, their parents should revolt. [/quote]

Speaking of Elevate, I was watching their top 2 2018 Teams scrimmage yesterday while I was waiting for my daughters YJ game to start. Was watching with my friend who has a daughter on one of the teams and have 2 observations about the Elevate 2018 age group. 1) The teams are good but are not even close to YJ top team as far as talent and 2)the teams seem completely equal. I asked my friend if they mixed up the teams when they scroimmaged and he said no. I was very surporised to see how equal the two teams were. With most clubs, like YJ, the top team is usally much more dominant and here that was not the case at all.