there it is again. It's being a "crybaby" now. Your attitude is exactly the problem. I am not speaking about college lacrosse, or even high level high school lacrosse. I am speaking about 6,7,8th grade girls. And I am 100pct sure you are the same person on the sidelines screaming at the refs that they don't know what they are doing. And that, sadly, is true. There is a lack of qualified referees and they are spread way too thin at the large tournaments. So to say, let the refs handle it, does not work.

We have coaches in our program who have played at the highest levels of women's lacrosse. And I don't just mean D1, I mean D1 all-americans and D1 national championship captains and Women's National Team members. So I think they have played a very aggressive style of lacrosse. But they teach the girls from a young age the right way to play. And they bench them if they see play that is dangerous. They hold the girls to a very high standard of sportsmanship. And over time, as their skills get to where they can both play aggressively, and within the rules, they let them. They know where to draw the lines. You don't.

You confuse fast, aggressive and physical with cheap, dirty and dangerous. You guys have lost where the line is. No crying here. Just pointing out the truth. And no, M&D and Skywalkers do not play the same brand of lax that YJ and TG do. Sorry you are in a class all by yourselves.