Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
For some reason people are lost on the logic on this one. Let’s put it straight, then to bed.
“9 of the 12 players named to the Newsday Girls Lacrosse Players to Watch list are Yellow Jackets - Congratulatons to all, a very talented group of young ladies”
The above was a very nice acknowledgement for some of the club players.
“They all deserve congrats! And yes, 9 may be YJ, but 7 are from Suffolk schools and 2 are from GC - both areas whose talented lax players frequently play for YJ rather than another club.”
This one above started out as a nice acknowledgement then turned into club bashing. Then everyone is crying that they can’t even acknowledge players without blah blah blah…… it is the quote “whose talented lax players frequently play for YJ rather than another club.” Made by apparently a YJ parent, that everyone was attacking not the good will towards the players.

No bashing here just facts so what are all of you yelling about. Some parents just look for good excuses to put down YJ. I am sur there are plenty of good kids to watch on other clubs. They just didn't make the news day list.

Because I think some of the Yellow Jacket didn't see what the original debate was about. I will post it. But let me say I think that every team should be able to post kind words to there players on there thread without bad comments from anyone.

#9523 - 03/17/12 07:36 PM Re: Long Island Liberty Lacrosse [Re: CageSage]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: CageSage
Congratulations to the following Class of 2012 players from the Long Island Liberty on their college placements. Enjoy your final summer before heading to your collegiate locations! Good luck!

Charlotte Avallone- Manhasset HS – Lafayette
Kaitlin Brown- Port Washington Schreiber HS – Marist
Aileen Carey- Sacred Heart- Quinnipiac
Chrissy Commons- Port Washington Schreiber HS – Hofstra
Becky Conto- Sacred Heart- Hofstra
Nina Corcoran – Sacred Heart- University of Pennsylvania
Sarah Coutier- Kellenberg – Siena
Cara Dellavecchia- North Shore HS – George Washington
Amanda Johansen- North Shore HS – USC
Hayley Kerr- Port Washington Schreiber HS – USC
Kristen Lynch – Wesleyan University
Halle Majorana- Manhasset HS – University of Maryland
Catherine McTiernan- Garden City HS – University of Richmond
Rory Sadoff – University of Massachussets-Amherst
Emma Salter- Sacred Heart- Marquette

Is that it?

Now I think most of us are smart enough to know that the Jackets are very proud of there college commits. We also know that they notoriously bash them over the head of other clubs. I also think we are all smart enough to know that the "is that it " quote came from the Jackets. Clean your own house before complaining about others