Originally Posted by Anonymous
How are the Sunday practices going for all age groups? Now that the first session is almost over, I hear you really get a grasp of the talent and ones without. I hear some girls are still struggling with the basic 3 man weave and other basic drills and some have no athleticism at all. some girls from different teams are double rostered on TG and YJ at this point if I was BS I would cut those that are also on YJ rosters loose and send them on their way. If not happy where you placed on TG then go be happier elsewhere. I was amused to see one on 2020 second team that was bold enough to go tryout for YJ and got placed on the 4th team at YJ. Whomp whomp.. How do the parents pick their face up of the floor from that one? and how do they go back to TG tryouts this summer knowing they took such a gamble and failed badly. Why should the Smith's keep you on the 2nd team if you placed on 4th on YJ..LOL!

Not on TG, but I'm not surprised by a post like this from a lovely YJ disciple. You people are really sick and demented. You people really need to get a life. You are everything that is wrong with youth sports. I only hope your daughter does not grow up to be anything like you.