BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Annapolis Hawks
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,915
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 192 of 327 1 2 190 191 192 193 194 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
neither one of the dads had any YJ attire on, The tourment at Rider, there wasnt even a coach listed. In fact they did a fantastic job stepping up. I appreciated and thanked them them very much for doing that, and from what I can tell, neither are F&F and don't live in one of the golden zip codes. And the only loss of the weekend was against the Steps top team 7-4.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]The 2020 gold team didn't a coach he bailed on coaching and wasn't replaced. A couple of Dads had to step up. So much for saying we have two blue teams when only one matters.

And some of the girls rostered for blue this weekend barely played in the TG game

Several didn't play at all!

No they didn't it was sad for those players. I guess they at least know where they stand on Curcios list.

2021 really needs to dump the siblings already, killing the rest of the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said about 2020 dads, couldn't agree more

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so funny that 2 dad's stepped in to help out and took a mismatched bunch of girls from the other 4 teams and had them competing and playing hard with only 12 girls ( one girls hurt her ankle really bad on Saturday and could not play leaving them with one sub )they beat 2 quality teams and lost to a very solid Steps team. Well done to the 3 dads!!!!!.. Where was Coach Jones?? She never went to any of the fall tournaments. Say what you want but at least Curcio went to and coached her team. Terrible since she is the second team coach. Not fair, we all paid the same amount of money to attend the fall tournaments and should have had a quality YJ on the sideline.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters are up.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The 2020 gold team didn't a coach he bailed on coaching and wasn't replaced. A couple of Dads had to step up. So much for saying we have two blue teams when only one matters.

And some of the girls rostered for blue this weekend barely played in the TG game

How did 2021 do?
Several didn't play at all!

No they didn't it was sad for those players. I guess they at least know where they stand on Curcios list.

2021 really needs to dump the siblings already, killing the rest of the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many thanks to the 2020 Gold Dads that stepped up this weekend and coached our girls. You did fantastic job and the girls had fun! Coach Joe thanks for sticking it out even though your daughter was injured. Went 6-1 for the weekend and the girls were competitive. Didn't get a fair shake in the last game due to terrible refs.
The weekend was a success overall. Thanks again!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With all this chatter about Daddy coaches, there was talk this weekend at the tourneys about a new Daddy coach taking over the 4th 2019 team. Apparently he is a good friend of one of the blue team coach’s. It’s good to see the FAF group growing.

Heard he's suppose to assist. Will have to wait and see. Wonder if anyone in the YJ organization realizes his kid is rostered on the TG's.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many thanks to the 2020 Gold Dads that stepped up this weekend and coached our girls. You did fantastic job and the girls had fun! Coach Joe thanks for sticking it out even though your daughter was injured. Went 6-1 for the weekend and the girls were competitive. Didn't get a fair shake in the last game due to terrible refs.
The weekend was a success overall. Thanks again!

Why won't anyone ever question the queen bee, where was your coach again? Why doesn't anyone get annoyed?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2020 gold team didn't a coach he bailed on coaching and wasn't replaced. A couple of Dads had to step up. So much for saying we have two blue teams when only one matters.

Hope your happy with YJ Coach Sausage, I heard daughter barely played in the TG game and didn't play AT ALL along with others in the last playoff game. Welcome to YJ Blue, Curcio should be ashamed of herself it's fall tournament and not to get 8-10 children in the game for a single second is in excusable.In the big picture who gods name will ever remember that you lost a fall playoff round game, but i'll bet you a million dollars that you are remembered for not playing your ENTIRE bench for a single second, some of which you probably train. "Be careful for what you ask for because you might get it"

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With all this chatter about Daddy coaches, there was talk this weekend at the tourneys about a new Daddy coach taking over the 4th 2019 team. Apparently he is a good friend of one of the blue team coach’s. It’s good to see the FAF group growing.

Heard he's suppose to assist. Will have to wait and see. Wonder if anyone in the YJ organization realizes his kid is rostered on the TG's.
Another TG Daddy switching to YJ so he can coach. Why switch to play on 4th team?
I guess he wants to make sure his little girl gets more playing time then she did with TG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2020 gold team didn't a coach he bailed on coaching and wasn't replaced. A couple of Dads had to step up. So much for saying we have two blue teams when only one matters.

Hope your happy with YJ Coach Sausage, I heard daughter barely played in the TG game and didn't play AT ALL along with others in the last playoff game. Welcome to YJ Blue, Curcio should be ashamed of herself it's fall tournament and not to get 8-10 children in the game for a single second is in excusable.In the big picture who gods name will ever remember that you lost a fall playoff round game, but i'll bet you a million dollars that you are remembered for not playing your ENTIRE bench for a single second, some of which you probably train. "Be careful for what you ask for because you might get it"

I guess you will know where your daughter now stands with Curcio if you didn't already. You will play in all of the blowouts but when it really matters.....well you found out this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another TG Daddy switching to YJ so he can coach. Why switch to play on 4th team?
I guess he wants to make sure his little girl gets more playing time then she did with TG.

If you watched the YJ/TG 2020 game the daddy coach was 15 yards away from the real coaches. Not very involved .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your coach sausage reference is getting old and still not funny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is it true that another daddy coach was added to one of the 2019 teams? If this is true what team is it.

Mitchell is a new daddy coach, replacing Bert. This coming summer, every coach and assistant coach of the top three 2019 teams will be a daddy or mommy coach.

Carro, PM and Lonigra are legit coaches and are the farthest thing from daddy/mommy coaches.
A legit coach has either coached HS, College or played the game at a higher level. A daddy/mommy coach is one who has no legit coaching or playing experience. Just someone who wants to make sure his kid starts and plays all of the time.

True like the new 2020 sausage coach

What the heck is a sausage coach?
P.M. is a daddy coach from G.C. who coached 2015 blue because his daughter was on it, that team had so much talent it didn't need a coach,Lonigro is a complete joke, my daughter had her as a coach one miserable year, she could,t teach kids how to slide properly, totally in it so she can control how much playing time her kids get, if your on that team beg to get off it. Carro is the only real coach out of the 3

It would help your case a lot if you knew what you were talking about. When you come out of the gate completely misinformed, you look foolish.

PM is from Mt. Sinai, not GC. He coaches boys varsity at Comsewogue. He had a daughter on the 2015 Blue Team that he coached and now has 2 daughters and a niece on the 2019 B Team that he's taking over, so no matter what anyone on this thread says, he is the epitome of a "daddy coach". The 2019 players and parents can judge for themselves what caliber of coach he is and how much nepotism plays into his handling of the team.

As for your comments about KL, since she only coached that YJ C Team last year, you've probably outed yourself, but since it seems like you're leaving, who cares, right? That said, you know perfectly well that her daughter wasn't on her team last year, so she had no control over her playing time. Did it influence team placement? Maybe, but let's see the 2015 summer team rosters shake out.
That’s about to change. The BP kids from B team are moving to C.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who was the Stars team that beat YJ 2019 BLUE @ T-3? According to Roster , 3 girls that just made top blue team played....after all the hype about them...looks like they couldn't get the job done.

The new hamptons crowd of 2019 was doing a lot of complaining and not a lot of scoring. Even threatened to go back yo TG's .
It's going to be an interesting summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your coach sausage reference is getting old and still not funny.

Parents are happy as long as they can say they are on BLUE. Here is a legit question, what does it matter if your daughter is on Blue if she doesn't play in meaningful games? How is little Shannon going to be recruited to Northwestern if she doesn't get to play? The reason everyone pays in is so they can get recruited (now everyone respond and tell me its for the love of the game and you enjoy the other parents company on the sidelines)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]so funny that 2 dad's stepped in to help out and took a mismatched bunch of girls from the other 4 teams and had them competing and playing hard with only 12 girls ( one girls hurt her ankle really bad on Saturday and could not play leaving them with one sub )they beat 2 quality teams and lost to a very solid Steps team. Well done to the 3 dads!!!!!.. Where was Coach Jones?? She never went to any of the fall tournaments. Say what you want but at least Curcio went to and coached her team. Terrible since she is the second team coach. Not fair, we all paid the same amount of money to attend the fall tournaments and should have had a quality YJ on the sideline.

Stand by for a reimbursement check due to the YJ not having a trainer available to coach your games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]neither one of the dads had any YJ attire on, The tourment at Rider, there wasnt even a coach listed. In fact they did a fantastic job stepping up. I appreciated and thanked them them very much for doing that, and from what I can tell, neither are F&F and don't live in one of the golden zip codes. And the only loss of the weekend was against the Steps top team 7-4.

They couldn't be more f&f CR's biggest supporters. Your right they don't have the right zip code and thats why they are on the 2nd team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess you will know where your daughter now stands with Curcio if you didn't already. You will play in all of the blowouts but when it really matters.....well you found out this weekend.

And not all the 2020 blue girls were there. Look at the bright side at least you should win a couple of t-shirts and draw string bags this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I pray my daughter gets moved down. You saw first hand who will be playing and who will not in crunch time. 10 very deserving young ladies who should have played in those games sat. I want my daughter to play not sit the bench, she works really hard in the backyard everyday. I will be perfectly happy with her playing a lot on Jones. That's how she will get better.. not staying on the blue team and sitting or playing in garbage time. She will be a much happier and better player for it. Jones will also have a very good team with 5-6 girls being moved down from Curcio. I heard that team played well this weekend with no coach and girls from the other YJ2020 teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You TG people are very funny. After watching you play this past weekend you 2020 kids actually think your playing because you are standing on the field. There is one kid and one kid only on that team and everyone knows it, get her the ball and get out of the way.Not sure as a parent how you watched that all last summer but hey you went undefeated on the year so it was worth it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or you can play for a team that runs everything thru one kid and everyone knows it. You went 1-2 on the weekend because the other teams have now figured out the team has 1 player .Must be fun for you guys to watch the kid barrel her way to the goal over and over again. Feel bad for the kid as she is a very talented player but as they get older will get harder and harder to carry a team ,no wonder she was looking elsewhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I pray my daughter gets moved down. You saw first hand who will be playing and who will not in crunch time. 10 very deserving young ladies who should have played in those games sat. I want my daughter to play not sit the bench, she works really hard in the backyard everyday. I will be perfectly happy with her playing a lot on Jones. That's how she will get better.. not staying on the blue team and sitting or playing in garbage time. She will be a much happier and better player for it. Jones will also have a very good team with 5-6 girls being moved down from Curcio. I heard that team played well this weekend with no coach and girls from the other YJ2020 teams.

Same thing happened last summer on 2018 Blue. A few girls would would get 2-4 minutes in in tough games. In other games some got zero time. But the parents will say - "My daughter is on Blue and we won XYZ tournament." Yes your daughter is on Blue, she did not win the tournament, the other girls who actually played won the tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a loser you are .You actually take the time out of your day to post nonsense. You pray your kid gets moved down then grow a set a tell CR she will gladly put your kid on Jones.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who was the Stars team that beat YJ 2019 BLUE @ T-3? According to Roster , 3 girls that just made top blue team played....after all the hype about them...looks like they couldn't get the job done.

The new hamptons crowd of 2019 was doing a lot of complaining and not a lot of scoring. Even threatened to go back yo TG's .

The stars are from Virginia. They deserved to win that game, much better players. 3 players at this age and level can not win a game alone. Wasn't impressed at all!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]With all this chatter about Daddy coaches, there was talk this weekend at the tourneys about a new Daddy coach taking over the 4th 2019 team. Apparently he is a good friend of one of the blue team coach’s. It’s good to see the FAF group growing.

She played YJ this past summer, was leaving to go to TG, she made TG white. Was asked to coach thru f & f and will probably stay.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same thing happened last summer on 2018 Blue. A few girls would would get 2-4 minutes in in tough games. In other games some got zero time. But the parents will say - "My daughter is on Blue and we won XYZ tournament." Yes your daughter is on Blue, she did not win the tournament, the other girls who actually played won the tournament.

I will have to go with the masses on this one, Curcio blew it you cant preach team team team and a hold on a second just not when it counts and I am a YJ parent just not on this team. I can see if there was an oversight and one kid got lost in the shuffle but 10. Did they at least win the game and tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LEGACY is Calling

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well your in luck, moving down is simple and easy, just say the word and it is done instantly. Its moving up a team that you have no control over, there are hundreds of kids looking to take that spot on blue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A double dipper!!! It sounds like he might be trying to pull a fast one on the queen bee. Maybe a TG infiltraitor. Parents of that team won't be to happy when they find out. Should be a fun summer for the 4th team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are truly a Blue parent and you are unhappy, why just hope? Request to go to Jones team. I agree that all the girls should have seen some playing time. I have never been an advocate of equal playing time in playoff games, but not even a couple of minutes?

As for going to Jones, yes some girls will move down. But Jones lost alot of players to other clubs this summer. If those better girls had stayed, the Jones team would have been much better with the girls that moved down. And if Jones put some effort into her team they could be alot better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or you can play for a team that runs everything thru one kid and everyone knows it. You went 1-2 on the weekend because the other teams have now figured out the team has 1 player .Must be fun for you guys to watch the kid barrel her way to the goal over and over again. Feel bad for the kid as she is a very talented player but as they get older will get harder and harder to carry a team ,no wonder she was looking elsewhere.

You YJ's dodged a bullet with this one, If I can recall she actually left TG to go to YJ and then changed her mind and decided to stay at TG. Hence why she is not on the 2020 black roster. If she had chosen to stay with YJ you guys would have been in for it. So be happy or you all would have been going through the same bull.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
because I want my daughter to play? she and the other 10 girls who sat out the last 2 games all deserved to play.. but I guess we are not training with the right people to make that happen as i guess you are. its not about wanting her to drop its about playing time which she and the others should get based on playing merit not how far you nose is up the coaches [lacrosse].

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I will have to go with the masses on this one, Curcio blew it you cant preach team team team and a hold on a second just not when it counts and I am a YJ parent just not on this team. I can see if there was an oversight and one kid got lost in the shuffle but 10. Did they at least win the game and tournament?

No dog in this fight, it doesn't sound like previous posters were asking for equal playing but if previous posts are accurate and 8-10 kids did not play a single second YJ 2020 Curcio coach got it wrong. Yes, they lost the game in question.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hundreds to sit the bench? or is it the parents who can boast that little mary made the blue team, and never see the field during a meaningful game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No dog in this fight, it doesn't sound like previous posters were asking for equal playing but if previous posts are accurate and 8-10 kids did not play a single second YJ 2020 Curcio coach got it wrong. Yes, they lost the game in question.

They won the game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A double dipper!!! It sounds like he might be trying to pull a fast one on the queen bee. Maybe a TG infiltraitor. Parents of that team won't be to happy when they find out. Should be a fun summer for the 4th team.

They know and if he is coaching, there will be no 4th team!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are going to bash at least be accurate . Yes not everyone played in that last game but they did in all other games . If you think playing time will be equal in playoff games then you are in the wrong organization. If you think any of the clubs , Stars or TG had equal playing time you are wrong again . Would love to see the ages of the stars kids , there is no chance that they were 12-13 years old , the reason I know this is I asked one of the parents who said most were 14 , a few younger and possibly a few older . Not sure but possible 9 Th grade is middle school in Virginia ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The stars are from Virginia. They deserved to win that game, much better players. 3 players at this age and level can not win a game alone. Wasn't impressed at all!

Believe the Stars are Capital Lacrosse's Elementary and Middle School teams. Nope, no 9th graders but plenty of private school kids.

Like Reply Quote
Page 192 of 327 1 2 190 191 192 193 194 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard