BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,255
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 100 of 144 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is there still an Express NYC 2020 team.?

No. They bounced and are now nyc lax.

I see Express now has a Express North 2020 team...Where are they based out of?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northern Westchester - practice in Bedford and at times Kennedy Catholic High

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy and the boys in the November 13 Law Journal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
need to know one thing why is channy so involved in the 2022 team. Is that the team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2020 Team 2 went 0-3.
Lost to the Outlaws, a town team and the Legacy B team.
When is the next payment due?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express north 20 won tourney , express north 21 won tourney

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express north 20 won tourney , express north 21 won tourney

Express 2020 North won the B bracket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who won A for 2020

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big buzz about this lawsuit flying around the sidelines throughout the day at Philly Showcase. Better than housewives of .... The fallout from years of hubris is a [lacrosse]. Express, we hardly knew ya. From respected and admired to laughingstock in no time. bye bye.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No wonder that Channy's son is not using the Express name to promote his training business. But he is using the Express email lists.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No wonder that Channy's son is not using the Express name to promote his training business. But he is using the Express email lists.

How far does the shadow of the sins of the father reach?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. No issue with the business. Just the flat out lying to one's face that has so many rooting against this guy and is cronies that are no better. If you've been a customer of his for long enough you've probably been there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? Link?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Mr .Chanachuck.. How is it ok for express to have legitimate 6th graders on a 5th grade team? I saw the coaches arguing and then tournament staff came over and did an age verification on one of the NYC express kid..we were also told there was a 6th grader from Floral park (who was very good) playing midi on Express 2022-2

There's no reason for it ...other than greed..that how kids get hurt!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. No issue with the business. Just the flat out lying to one's face that has so many rooting against this guy and is cronies that are no better. If you've been a customer of his for long enough you've probably been there.

It is a law suit by one partner against four others. Not exactly earth shattering news and I am certain no one is worried, i wouldn't be if i were them...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if I read it correctly, not going well for Allen. Before you throw stones, you better look at what your kids will have to bear. From these posts looks like a lot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Channy's son is not an Express owner, therefore he can't use the name. I think his merits stand for themselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Mr .Chanachuck.. How is it ok for express to have legitimate 6th graders on a 5th grade team? I saw the coaches arguing and then tournament staff came over and did an age verification on one of the NYC express kid..we were also told there was a 6th grader from Floral park (who was very good) playing midi on Express 2022-2. get your facts straight instead of jumping on the "we were also told" train.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if I read it correctly, not going well for Allen. Before you throw stones, you better look at what your kids will have to bear. From these posts looks like a lot.

Allen was denied an injunction, which is to be expected. This is about partners trying to get rid of a partner and that partner questioning expenses which diminished his share of profits. Not exactly earth shattering issues that would effect players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fish rots from the head down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Allen was denied an injunction, which is to be expected. This is about partners trying to get rid of a partner and that partner questioning expenses which diminished his share of profits. Not exactly earth shattering issues that would effect players.
lets not forget allen had complaints against him from parents and players.this is not all about $.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fish rots from the head down.
there are always a few rotten apples in every barrel. Players still thriving. Not everyone feels the way you three do.good luck with the lawsuit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Mr .Chanachuck.. How is it ok for express to have legitimate 6th graders on a 5th grade team? I saw the coaches arguing and then tournament staff came over and did an age verification on one of the NYC express kid..we were also told there was a 6th grader from Floral park (who was very good) playing midi on Express 2022-2

I laugh at the "Kids get hurt" BS about kids playing up or down, a few 8th graders play JV and varsity and many 9th graders play varsity, that's 14 and 15 year old kids playing against 17 and 18 year old men yet I have never once heard of a 9th grade parent saying "no thank you, I don't want my son playing varsity because me might get hurt" everyone of us will and do jump at the opportunity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big buzz about this lawsuit flying around the sidelines throughout the day at Philly Showcase. Better than housewives of .... The fallout from years of hubris is a [lacrosse]. Express, we hardly knew ya. From respected and admired to laughingstock in no time. bye bye.
express isn't going anywhere but glad we said bye bye to you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Channy's son is not an Express owner, therefore he can't use the name. I think his merits stand for themselves.
yes, great kid. My kid loves him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lets not forget allen had complaints against him from parents and players.this is not all about $.

I have never heard anyone complain about J A. Not a parent, not a player.one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have never. Others have.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever posted the lawsuit just opened JA up to criticism. You better stop now if you like him

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you even read the what this is about, it has nothing to do with the club itself, it has to do with mainly an individual who feels they did not get their fair share of the monies without putting in the equal amount of time. In an Joint Partnership, all parties must provide and perform equal amount of time, effort and energy to claim equal partnership.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you even read the what this is about, it has nothing to do with the club itself, it has to do with mainly an individual who feels they did not get their fair share of the monies without putting in the equal amount of time. In an Joint Partnership, all parties must provide and perform equal amount of time, effort and energy to claim equal partnership.

Delicious. Somebody post the details - I hear there's lots of good stuff about profits, take home pay etc. Yummy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Delicious? Details? You are a washwoman, loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Delicious. Somebody post the details - I hear there's lots of good stuff about profits, take home pay etc. Yummy.

Is it a anon profit organization?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you heard wrong. Just a guy with an axe to grind. Stick to housewives

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I laugh at the "Kids get hurt" BS about kids playing up or down, a few 8th graders play JV and varsity and many 9th graders play varsity, that's 14 and 15 year old kids playing against 17 and 18 year old men yet I have never once heard of a 9th grade parent saying "no thank you, I don't want my son playing varsity because me might get hurt" everyone of us will and do jump at the opportunity.

You don't seem to want to get it.....when kids are in high school they are all (except maybe you back in the day) past puberty with almost all fully grown by age 16. That is very different from the middle school years when you have some post-pubescent hold back playing against little boys who haven't started growing. Yes, when in high school you have to play against older kids. However, that does not mean it is "anything goes" for the younger athletes. Some kids hit puberty early and will be mature enough to compete at a varsity level by age 14-15....but most will not. Youth lacrosse should be like youth football...if your parents hold you back you have to play on the team for the grade you should have been in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sure about that? I heard a lot of details with specific numbers. Juicy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The difference is that the kid was playing DOWN an age group, your own example has someone playing UP in high school - BIG difference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about in youth sports it's just plain cheating. Why else would you do it???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

T
You sure about that? I heard a lot of details with specific numbers. Juicy.
who uses the word juicy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The difference is that the kid was playing DOWN an age group, your own example has someone playing UP in high school - BIG difference.

Exactly.the guy above you sounds like an idiot.f ' ing dope

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about in youth sports it's just plain cheating. Why else would you do it???
ask the bandits

Like Reply Quote
Page 100 of 144 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard