BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,518
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 138 of 220 1 2 136 137 138 139 140 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you out of your mind? Limited skills on tg 2018 black. They are very weak. Great coach but not a strong team. Elevate more skilled at that specific age but a new team. Need to play together more

Agree, M&D, Skywalker,YJ all better. They also lose many games to much weaker clubs and teams not mentioned above, making them basically a weak B level team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hate to break it to you but the TG 2018 have lost something like 5 games since they started. Two of those were to M&D Black, one to Skywalkers Blue and another to YJ 2017 Blue. They have also won over 60 games and to the Elevate genius they have played head to head twice (summer 2013) with TG winning both. Beat them by 8 at National Draw and beat them by 3 at Hofstra tournament. TG was down by 3 goals at halftime at Hofstra but they obviously played a second half. TG 2018 certainly not the best but they are a very solid team...let it rest

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what i was told its 3. I know of girls that are on black, purple and white at 2021 at least.

Tryouts were more than a month ago, why dont they post the rosters like they usually do?

You know why, can't field more than 1 team at most ages, seems as if the rankings of programs has shifted, #1 YJ, #2 Elevate, #3 TG.

Why do YJ parents feel the need to bring other clubs into these discussions just to anger TG parents. A YJ parent would never say anything good about Elevate unless it was to the YJ advantage or to make a TG parent angry - just don't get it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what i was told its 3. I know of girls that are on black, purple and white at 2021 at least.

Tryouts were more than a month ago, why dont they post the rosters like they usually do?

You know why, can't field more than 1 team at most ages, seems as if the rankings of programs has shifted, #1 YJ, #2 Elevate, #3 TG.

Why do YJ parents feel the need to bring other clubs into these discussions just to anger TG parents. A YJ parent would never say anything good about Elevate unless it was to the YJ advantage or to make a TG parent angry - just don't get it?

Could have been Elevate...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could have been Elevate...

Nice Mr. YJ. Bring another team in to try and anger TG parents, then throw that team under the bus. Sounds like the YJ way.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

see above.... Can we get this dude off the thread?? Not a YJ ,Elevate, Nor a TG parent, but this guy is annoying!!!!

HELP!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous n
Unregistered
Anonymous n
Unregistered
A

Why do you TG feel the need to blame everything on YJ . If you do not believe Elevate has at least gained ground you are just an idiot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This isn't about the club she play's for. It's about your daughter and if she is happy. You people make this about you any way you can. It's insane. Stop with who is the best club and consider your daughter. Your childish behavior is painting a picture that will rub off on her. Just enjoy the game and your daughter while you can , cause soon she will be off on her own and you will be missing the times you spent with her going to these Lax tournaments. This is a special time to bond, make friends and enjoy your daughters happiness. If you can't do that without bringing someone else down first than you really need to look in the mirror and see why your so unhappy. Please stop with the stupidness on these threads and consider yourself lucky to be able to do these things with her. Hopefully you all have a great day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 there was over 150 girls there at tryouts. The 2022 tryouts there were over 50 girls there. The 2022 team has a Black and Purple, so there are 2 teams that will be fielded this upcoming summer. 2022 just had two teams play at the Hofstra tournament. There were 12 on each team and it is known that there were at least another 15 kids that have paid that could not make the tournament this weekend. I know that the 2022 Black team did very well playing against mostly 2021 teams on Saturday. Future is bright for TG in the younger ages.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched all you BS and SS kiss assers at the Hofstra Tournament yesterday. Your a bunch of pathetic losers. Your going to be very surprised when rosters come out. TG are struggling to keep their heads above water. BS asked my daughter if he knew of any players because he is extremely short handed on 2021 and 2018 teams. Ummm looks like its catching up with you BS (you [lacrosse]). Lets stop the nonsense above about whose team is better, lets just prove it on the field. It will speak for itself. He lost a lot of great players and he is SCREWED. Lets talk statistics after or during the summer season. You idiot.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched all you BS and SS kiss assers at the Hofstra Tournament yesterday. Your a bunch of pathetic losers. Your going to be very surprised when rosters come out. TG are struggling to keep their heads above water. BS asked my daughter if he knew of any players because he is extremely short handed on 2021 and 2018 teams. Ummm looks like its catching up with you BS (you [lacrosse]). Lets stop the nonsense above about whose team is better, lets just prove it on the field. It will speak for itself. He lost a lot of great players and he is SCREWED. Lets talk statistics after or during the summer season. You idiot.

OMG you are back?? No one cares and you're such a liar.. I see you're back to being a stalker, your daughter gets cut and you still find a way to go to Hofstra tourney. you are the definition of a loser that wont get it and go away. All teams seemed perfectly fine to me at Tourney yesterday. You must have felt left out. BEAT it reject!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If he is such an A-hole, why would you play in his tournanment?? or let him speak to your daughter??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Glad you took time out of your busy day at your tournaments to attend ours. Did you have fun watching your daughter's ex team? did you go home crying? Why do you keep torturing yourself by doing these things? Next year just tryout again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If he is such an A-hole, why would you play in his tournanment?? or let him speak to your daughter??

I was just going to ask this person that question, everyone sees right through him, He just doesn't get it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's right, Let him have it.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I was there as well and I was wondering who was hiding in the trees with the binoculars. If you don't like the family then don't come to the tournament. Very simple. You have issues my friend. I guess you were there to show BS what a mistake he made in regards to your daughter?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who said I got kicked off Fatty... I told you, you must have me confused. I am very much part of the TG team. I am using that idiot for my own purposes. Your such an idiot. OMG and you looked like the beast that you and everyone on your team thinks you are. I am here to stay. Idk why you dont believe me. Your a [lacrosse]. Literally lmao

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually saw quite a few new TG girls at Hofstra Tourney yesterday,
TG will be just fine hater, worry about your own club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As I am writing I have the biggest grin. You are such an ignorant [lacrosse]. Why would I be there you moron. I love that I make your skin crawl. It finds me such joy and I cant wait until the summer. Omg I cant wait. I am the happiest I have ever been just torturing you. I love every second of it. You pathetic piece of crap.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I caught a good game yesterday between two mixed teams of 2018 purple and white. Couldn't tell the difference between purple girls and white girls on the one team. Other team had some good players as well. Team in purple uniforms roughed them up pretty good. I guess purple does have girls that should be on white and vice versa.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This person is very smart. Never bite off your nose to spite your face.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your right I saw your daughter play. Not such a good day for her awhh, too bad seems like shes having alot of bad days lately. No worries with a mom like you she'll go far. lol just saying

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, to quote your own words - what a "pathetic loser" you are! Your life must really suck...your poor daughter has to try to succeed while having you as a parent. She's been dealt a tough hand. I wish her the best of luck...poor kid...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 there was over 150 girls there at tryouts. The 2022 tryouts there were over 50 girls there. The 2022 team has a Black and Purple, so there are 2 teams that will be fielded this upcoming summer. 2022 just had two teams play at the Hofstra tournament. There were 12 on each team and it is known that there were at least another 15 kids that have paid that could not make the tournament this weekend. I know that the 2022 Black team did very well playing against mostly 2021 teams on Saturday. Future is bright for TG in the younger ages.

Over 150 girls at tryouts, not a chance , your bigger issue is when kids are leaving your top teams it tells you something is wrong. I like the Smiths and wish them luck but I saw several more in his lower age groups from the top teams trying to position themselves to move over to YJ. A few more and the ship begins to sink. If the girls on TG black were told they could play YJ blue my guess is more than half would be gone, that's not a good sign.My child plays YJ and its not perfect but you rarely if ever get kids on top team to leave.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you really think for 1 minute that the "stats" from a summer club matter in the grand scheme of things? If you do, you're the idiot! If a girl is that good she WILL get noticed regardless of what club she plays for. The outcome of these summer games, especially for the younger girls means nothing! I guarentee that not one recruiter asked any girl what the score of her National Draw game was when she was in 5th grade. MANY MANY of you need to get a grip on reality.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
exactly!!! well said. Black girls leaving. Enough said. Team is headed overboard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You get them to leave when TG black kids come and take their spot. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG abd YG not even in the same league. YG will be around forever where I give TG a couple of years maybe.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Over 150 girls at tryouts, not a chance , your bigger issue is when kids are leaving your top teams it tells you something is wrong. I like the Smiths and wish them luck but I saw several more in his lower age groups from the top teams trying to position themselves to move over to YJ. A few more and the ship begins to sink. If the girls on TG black were told they could play YJ blue my guess is more than half would be gone, that's not a good sign.My child plays YJ and its not perfect but you rarely if ever get kids on top team to leave.

So what's to say about the YJ's turn TG's that were at Hofstra Tourney. that were on Blue and Gold? Quite a Few left YJ's too, If you are going to say something at least be truthful.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what dont you get. I believe your the idiot my friend. College coaches do not like BS. They have respect for SS but do not like BS. I have already went down this route with my daughter and college coaches wont even speak to you if you are associated with BS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really do feel bad for all of you thinking that your going anywhere with these people. I watched some of the black teams play at tournament and I was not impressed. They need some serious guidance and coaching.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what dont you get. I believe your the idiot my friend. College coaches do not like BS. They have respect for SS but do not like BS. I have already went down this route with my daughter and college coaches wont even speak to you if you are associated with BS.

Whatever! you or your daughter are the ones no one will speak to, I guess getting dropped of 2017 really hurt you huh? By the way, did she make another team? or is it trying out for the 5th yellow jacket 2017? Stop being bitter, no matter what you say, people over here in TG land are not worried nor do we care who goes or stays. once again Everyone is replaceable. I saw a lot of YJ Stickers at Hofstra Tourney yesterday and no they weren't spectators they were new TG's. People leave teams for many reasons all the time. Addition by subtraction is what it's called, 5 TG blacks left, still left 19 still. Not exactly a mass exodus. with the addition of the YJ's should pretty much balance out.

We see why you got dropped, no one wants to deal with you on the forum, in person or on the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know whats really sad? The fact that I spoke to at least 4 parents yesterday from several different age groups and colors that stated they will take the $500 hit. They are all trying out for yellow jackets. People dont care about funding Bill Smith's appetite for fine restaurants, they just want their children to have the best. Really sad. So if there is 4 I know of then god knows how many are really leaving. Forget about TG because their tryouts are over. He has got to be [lacrosse] his pants.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really do feel bad for all of you thinking that your going anywhere with these people. I watched some of the black teams play at tournament and I was not impressed. They need some serious guidance and coaching.

Why worry about us? As long as you are going places with your team, nothing else matters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Right that is why TG has no college commitments. He was surely helpful with my Daughter

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What the [lacrosse] are you even talking about?? To The two people having what appears to be a "personal" fight - maybe you should start your own thread so the rest of us do not have to be subjected to this nonsense!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Right that is why TG has no college commitments. He was surely helpful with my Daughter

Mine also, I guess those are all made up commitments on the TG website.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]TG abd YG not even in the same league. YG will be around forever where I give TG a couple of years maybe.

Thank you Notradamas

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know whats really sad? The fact that I spoke to at least 4 parents yesterday from several different age groups and colors that stated they will take the $500 hit. They are all trying out for yellow jackets. People dont care about funding Bill Smith's appetite for fine restaurants, they just want their children to have the best. Really sad. So if there is 4 I know of then god knows how many are really leaving. Forget about TG because their tryouts are over. He has got to be [lacrosse] his pants.

LIAR, So you came to spy at the tourney, BS spoked to your daughter, and now you spoke to 4 different parents that were leaving. Get your story straight, you are reaching. stop trying to rally folks to go to YJ with you, you are there or trying out because you have no choice, we are here because our daughters were picked to be here, not picked to be kicked out like yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right wise guy.. you just have to jump through hoops is all. Maybe your Daughter is exceptional like you.

Like Reply Quote
Page 138 of 220 1 2 136 137 138 139 140 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard