BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,890
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 137 of 220 1 2 135 136 137 138 139 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fact# 1 CR never ever coached SS at any level when she was a YJ. It was Bob Defoe. Who along wIth Man Rose is the class of the program. The rest are snakes. As a matter of fact Carol was too busy collected fees in cash back then at practices from team parents.
Fact#2. SS is what she became a superstar because she was a gifted athlete who worked hard at all the time.
Fact#3 Tracy Wiener Never played the game. Was a softball player.
Fact#4 CR sits back and has all her little wannabees do all the dirty work for her and then claims she unaware of it.
Fact#5 Why would SS at 24yrs want to work for CR. Wouldnt want to own the Bus company rather than just drive it?
Fact#6 its all about the end game.All this club team is nonsense.It your Kid is a player she will be recruited. If she not she wont no matter what team she plays for.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Fact# 1 CR never ever coached SS at any level when she was a YJ. It was Bob Defoe. Who along wIth Man Rose is the class of the program. The rest are snakes. As a matter of fact Carol was too busy collected fees in cash back then at practices from team parents.
Fact#2. SS is what she became a superstar because she was a gifted athlete who worked hard at all the time.
Fact#3 Tracy Wiener Never played the game. Was a softball player.
Fact#4 CR sits back and has all her little wannabees do all the dirty work for her and then claims she unaware of it.
Fact#5 Why would SS at 24yrs want to work for CR. Wouldnt want to own the Bus company rather than just drive it?
Fact#6 its all about the end game.All this club team is nonsense.It your Kid is a player she will be recruited. If she not she wont no matter what team she plays for.

The only thing that was proven to be a fact in this rant is you have no idea what a fact is.You really need to go get some help.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Gotogoal
The original post was about the animosity towards BS and SS. Yellow Jackets faithful have no right to show disdain for SS being that she was gone before most of the paying customers even tried out for YJ. They hate her because they are told to hate her and everything TG. Maybe with SL leaving and starting a Legacy girls program, the TG faithful will start to hate him and everything associated with that program? Why can't we all just get along?!

Just such an ignorant statement. Most YJ do not hate SS and never have. Most YJ respect her and know she may very well be the best player Long Island has ever had. That being said many YJ consider CR to be a friend and do consider SS to have at a minimum done something a little untrustworthy. I see a lot more animosity directed at CR and the YJs from TG then the other way around. BS being such a blowhard does not help your cause.

if only you knew the things said by yj and cr you would think differently

please enlighten us, have had a kid play YJ for 5 years and honestly have never heard a YJ player , coach, or parent say anything negative about SS. Have heard and witnessed plenty negative about BS.

I have. My daughter's friend is a YJ and those two are fine. One of her parents has made some snarky comments about TG, some of them directly to my daughter which was really uncalled for. That said, there's one in every crowd and I would hope and expect that most YJs and TGs are over it already. However, based on threads here, it is not over. tired

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since BS is riding off SS name, she should probably tell him to just worry about counting the money and stay out of the way of the parents, because he is a beast.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since BS is riding off SS name, she should probably tell him to just worry about counting the money and stay out of the way of the parents, because he is a beast.

Bill's awesome!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bill's the best!!!!! What a personable guy. I mean he couldn't be nicer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fact man got it all right .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what i was told its 3. I know of girls that are on black, purple and white at 2021 at least.

Tryouts were more than a month ago, why dont they post the rosters like they usually do?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fact man got it all right .

Fact man is an idiot .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what i was told its 3. I know of girls that are on black, purple and white at 2021 at least.

Tryouts were more than a month ago, why dont they post the rosters like they usually do?

You know why, can't field more than 1 team at most ages, seems as if the rankings of programs has shifted, #1 YJ, #2 Elevate, #3 TG.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know why, can't field more than 1 team at most ages, seems as if the rankings of programs has shifted, #1 YJ, #2 Elevate, #3 TG.

Last couple years they have not posted rosters until a much later date. Elevate on the whole is weak, TG seems to be trending that way, but still a much higher level than elevate overall. And spare us the 20xx team beta TG 20xx team retort, as a club on the whole, TGs hands down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you feel or say that elevate has surpassed TG?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's funny dave elevate #2 how about maybe #4 after liberty

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously posted by a YJ parent. Are you saying from a talent perspective or from a size of club perspective?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Things are certainly moving in that direction.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#1 YJ at this point cannot be denied
#2 Elevate. Better in several age groups and seems they are trending up
#3. Have 1 very good age group but overall seem to have peaked and are trending down , parents want more than just an anti - other club attitude

#4. Liberty have become an afterthought in 2016 and below

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches font recruit programs, they recruit girls. As long as your daughter is on a competitive team, she will be seen. And if she pays for a program with the least number if wackos owners, coaches and parents, you will probably be happier too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#3. Have 1 very good age group but overall seem to have peaked and are trending down , parents want more than just an anti - other club attitude

Assuming this is limited to Long Island and does not include MD clubs, I think this is an accurate portrayal of the current state for the girls, assuming that # 3 is TG as there is no name mentioned.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree,YJ, Elevate, TG, Liberty

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because not everyone paid, or paid in full as the YJ tryouts have not been held yet

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that why Elevate hasn't posted their rosters either?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elevate posted theirs in the spring last year, TG usually posts theirs by now - just odd???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elevate tryouts were a week ago, TG was in August. TG sounds desperate at this point? A lot of the TG girls are staying together, they will just be wearing YJ jerseys.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seem pretty defensive about Elevate. And their tryouts were the 1st and 2nd weekends in Sept. TGs was the next to last weekend in August. I guess both would be posted if they were all set wink

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree - TG will be moving down quite quickly. TG missed the boat!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because not everyone paid, or paid in full as the YJ tryouts have not been held yet

I heard BS exceeded his mileage on his lease this month due to the massive number of house calls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Assuming this is limited to Long Island and does not include MD clubs, I think this is an accurate portrayal of the current state for the girls, assuming that # 3 is TG as there is no name mentioned.

AGREE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what age group is better ?

2016 - TG
2017 - Elevate
2018 - TG
2019 - ?
2020 - TG
2021 - to young to worry about

so tell me how does Elevate rank hire than TG

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2016 - TG
2017 - Elevate
2018 - TG
2019 - ?
2020 - TG

2016 - Elevate
2017- Elevate
2018 - TG by a hair
2019- Elevate
2020 - TG last year - not sure going forward
2021 - Elevate
2022 - Elevate

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2016 - TG
2017 - Elevate
2018 - TG
2019 - ?
2020 - TG

[quote=Anonymous]what age group is better ?

2016 - TG
2017 - Elevate
2018 - TG OR Elevate - very close as we played both teams
2019 - Elevate
2020 - TG
2021 - Elevate (Elevate blew out TG at National Draw)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 TG. Would blow out elevate. What r u guys smoking

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2016 - TG
2017 - Elevate
2018 - TG
2019 - ?
2020 - TG

2016 - TG
2017 - Elevate
2019 - Elevate
2020 - TG

There is an elevate parent on here, must be a 2021 parent who has brought up the win over tg 2021 at least 20 times. Now its a blow out win. No arguing you won, but by a couple or few goals, by no means was it a blow out, game easily could have went other way. Had the two teams played later in the year it would likely have went the other way. Team was so new at that point the coaches didn't know who was who and either did players, they became much stronger as summer went on. Unfortunately, this also doesn't say much for the TG coach hiring philosophy. That was first and last time I will respond on that matter, just could not bear watch this parent pound chest over, and over and over.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2016 - TG
2017 - Elevate
2018 - TG
2019 - ?
2020 - TG

2016 - TG
2017 - Elevate
2019 - Elevate
2020 - TG

There is an elevate parent on here, must be a 2021 parent who has brought up the win over tg 2021 at least 20 times. Now its a blow out win. No arguing you won, but by a couple or few goals, by no means was it a blow out, game easily could have went other way. Had the two teams played later in the year it would likely have went the other way. Team was so new at that point the coaches didn't know who was who and either did players, they became much stronger as summer went on. Unfortunately, this also doesn't say much for the TG coach hiring philosophy. That was first and last time I will respond on that matter, just could not bear watch this parent pound chest over, and over and over.....

Ironically, it was a new team for Elevate as well and that team also got stronger as the summer went on. It will be great to see them play again since TG got sooooo much better. Although I am sure there will be a new excuse this coming summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2016 - TG
2017 - Elevate
2018 - TG
2019 - ?
2020 - TG

2016 - TG
2017 - Elevate
2019 - Elevate
2020 - TG

You sound frustrated by the loss. Have your kid come over to YJ and then you will beat them!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2016 - TG
2017 - Elevate
2018 - TG
2019 - ?
2020 - TG

2016 - TG
2017 - Elevate
2019 - Elevate
2020 - TG

Are you out of your mind? You cannot even compare TG to Elevate. TG in most age brackets are far superior. And 2018?? Are you kidding? TG would win by 5 to 6 goals. At 2018 who is better than TG? M&D, YJ, SW. You are really putting Elevate 2018 in those first 4 or 5 teams in the country? Please, give me some of what you are smoking.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard BS exceeded his mileage on his lease this month due to the massive number of house calls.

At least he isn't driving out to Westhampton !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do not get this ongoing inside joke, but it appears Westhampton is more than ok that he is not coming out there!!!

At least he isn't driving out to Westhampton !

I do not get this ongoing inside joke, but it does appear Westhampton more than fine with him not coming their way!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry , yes to your questions . Add in MD and obviously YJ only one on same level with a few of your top programs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is not going to Westhampton because the hotdog trucks have now gone that summer is over . He better be careful because many more TG are looking to abandon ship . Saw a lot of them begging some YJ coaches today , they want guarantees and then are gone .Hey Bill time to make some house calls , start w the one you originally went to .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you out of your mind? Limited skills on tg 2018 black. They are very weak. Great coach but not a strong team. Elevate more skilled at that specific age but a new team. Need to play together more

Like Reply Quote
Page 137 of 220 1 2 135 136 137 138 139 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard