BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,321
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 135 of 220 1 2 133 134 135 136 137 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Guns is the best organization. So many endless possibilites for your daughter. "World Class" coaching at its finest. Hey and the great BBQ at the end of the year. Great indoor for the winter only downside to the winter session no coaches, you know their all away at college. Bill Smith has a great attitude and very encouraging for the girls. Great overall experience.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do I sense a little hostility?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
you are the ONE that is crazy!!!!!! You know nothing about anybody that posts on here. You think you do which makes you a little coo coo. Thinking you know by a post whats going on in someones life. Grow up please and get a life and answer the poor lady's questions still waiting. What are the advantages for pete's sake. omg

No one asked a question about the advantages of TG. A lady suggested that the topic be changed and made a comment about what she likes or did not like about TG and someone asked her what was it she liked or didn't like... Said poster has not responded yet. stop trying to stir things up and once again think before you type. . It's not my job to list here the advantages of TG. That's the club owners job. "Mad tough guy" you should go and ask them what are the advantages of playing for their club. Now beat it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does no one use commas? doesnt sound like proper grammer to me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Things that would be great to see on this thread and all others:
-The correct usage of their, there and they're
-The correct usage of your and you're
-Coherent sentences
-Commas: for the love of god does no one use commas anymore?
Thank you

Didn't know this was English class, What are you the forum Valedictorian? You TG People think you all know everything

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Guns is the best organization. So many endless possibilites for your daughter. "World Class" coaching at its finest. Hey and the great BBQ at the end of the year. Great indoor for the winter only downside to the winter session no coaches, you know their all away at college. Bill Smith has a great attitude and very encouraging for the girls. Great overall experience.

Can't figure out if your sarcastic or delusional.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why would it be delusional? or sarcastic? Im just stating the truth. Just so psyched for anothr great season. The parents are all so nice which puts the cherry on top.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't realize we were still in school. Your sick now a lesson on what words are correct. Really??? Stop worrying about the "tough guy" and worry about "your" daughter. You truly have some serious issues.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
-Coherent sentences
Thank you

Didn't know this was English class, What are you the forum Valedictorian? You TG People think you all know everything

Regarding punctuation, it just makes the posts much easier to figure out. That's what punctuaion is for. "Let's eat, Grandma!" is not the same as, "Let's eat Grandma!"

Same with paragraphs. One long block of text is a mess.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have 614 posts. I am flabbergasted that you have that much time on your hands and, your worrying about other people's grammar. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Out of control, maybe the real TG parents can take 24 hours off from posting so the trolls can become board, and go elsewhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
board is a board game. Its Bored.... and your so funny. Should have become a comedian. Learn how to spell.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When will rosters be posted? Pay date is now past.

Probably another week or two

They cant post the rosters until they have enough kids on each team. Many teams - especially the white are short on kids as kids turned down spots. Probably need another month to wrangle up some more kids.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
You have 614 posts. I am flabbergasted that you have that much time on your hands and, your worrying about other people's grammar. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't me worrying about grammar. I was merely pointing out why commas are needed.

We don't know how many posts you've made, do we? That's because you're anonymous. Get a handle, then someone can track you, too. For what it's worth, I've been using this handle for <ahem> probably about ten years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
-Coherent sentences
Thank you

Regarding punctuation, it just makes the posts much easier to figure out. That's what punctuaion is for. "Let's eat, Grandma!" is not the same as, "Let's eat Grandma!"

Same with paragraphs. One long block of text is a mess.

Agreed, Powder. Punctuation and paragraphs make the crazy talk easier to read.

Here's my serious question - why does the emotion level get so high on this thread?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok powder. Lmao... Get a life

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Gotogoal
I can understand your animosity towards BS but to lump SS into this is just nuts. The girl has been a class act since high school. She never bad mouths anyone. She is respectful and courteous to all parents and players. She's more mature than most of the parents on this thread. You should hope your daughter carries herself as well as she has. I am not a Smith or friend of the Smiths if that is the retort to this post.

The story I was told is SS as an alumni of the YJ program sought out the guidance of CR on how to set-up a program (not locally as a competitor) but elsewhere in the country. After a brain dump from CR, TG opened up shop down the street. I believe that is at least partially why some of the YJ faithful have a distain for TG and their owners.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok powder. Lmao... Get a life

Said the pot to the kettle.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can understand your animosity towards BS but to lump SS into this is just nuts. The girl has been a class act since high school. She never bad mouths anyone. She is respectful and courteous to all parents and players. She's more mature than most of the parents on this thread. You should hope your daughter carries herself as well as she has. I am not a Smith or friend of the Smiths if that is the retort to this post.

The story I was told is SS as an alumni of the YJ program sought out the guidance of CR on how to set-up a program (not locally as a competitor) but elsewhere in the country. After a brain dump from CR, TG opened up shop down the street. I believe that is at least partially why some of the YJ faithful have a distain for TG and their owners.

Same story I heard as well...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The story I was told is SS as an alumni of the YJ program sought

out the guidance of CR on how to set-up a program (not locally as a competitor) but elsewhere in the country. After a brain dump from CR, TG opened up shop down the street. I believe that is at least partially why some of the YJ faithful have a distain for TG and their owners.

Well..that settles it then if you two heard it then it must be true ..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

out the guidance of CR on how to set-up a program (not locally as a competitor) but elsewhere in the country. After a brain dump from CR, TG opened up shop down the street. I believe that is at least partially why some of the YJ faithful have a distain for TG and their owners.

Who cares how it started. The facts are SS started a club as a college student and in five years has all of YJ nation worried that her teams will start to beat them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's not her carried away. Yellow jackets are not scared. We can honestly say the SS is shaking in her boots too, because tg doesn't even have enough players to fill rosters and they are cutting teams. CR offered a spot to anyone that was cut from 2017 white team. Tg need a lesson in business. They could of held another tryout but instead cut a whole team that are in 10th grade. That's not nice. And overall, terrible business decision. And no, my daughter was not on that white team but, it makes me think very much about her future as a top gun, as well as the truth to the smith's only caring for the black teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree and tg has turned into Bill Smith's business that he is running into the ground. When I call to speak to someone about a question, why is it only bill that makes those decisions? They are riding on Shannon's name and, better be careful.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's not her carried away. Yellow jackets are not scared. We can honestly say the SS is shaking in her boots too, because tg doesn't even have enough players to fill rosters and they are cutting teams. CR offered a spot to anyone that was cut from 2017 white team. Tg need a lesson in business. They could of held another tryout but instead cut a whole team that are in 10th grade. That's not nice. And overall, terrible business decision. And no, my daughter was not on that white team but, it makes me think very much about her future as a top gun, as well as the truth to the smith's only caring for the black teams.

What makes you think they are having trouble filling rosters? Believe me you are way off. Just because the rosters aren't posted doesn't mean they cannot fill teams. They will release rosters when they are ready, not when you or anyone pressures them to. I was at the TG tryouts for all age groups and they were a lot of girls there, more than enough to fill teams.

How silly do you sound saying that they are cutting teams, and at the same time can't fill teams? White teams were cut simply because they did not perform well and as a small business it only makes sense to leave the teams at 2 per grade level. After this summer, I can see why it was a smart business move to cut the white teams. TG is a small club not trying to get as big as YJ (Well not yet anyway) and in Business anybody knows that sometimes tough decisions have to be made to succeed.

Sorry for the girls and the PARENTS that were on white and got cut,but since YJ was able to pick up the pieces as someone said and you have found a new home, I hope that all are happy, and move forward with friendly competitiveness and stop the negativity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any idea how many teams they are having at the 2021 and 2022 years? Did not seems like a large number of girls at the tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares how it started. The facts are SS started a club as a college student and in five years has all of YJ nation worried that her teams will start to beat them.

So what if SS Started her own club? Isn't this what everyone should aspire to do? Learn something, become good at it and make a living doing it? How long was YJ expected to be the monopoly of lacrosse on Long Island? Come on guys 1000 girls isn't enough? Plenty of girls and money for everyone. Anyone can go and start a Lax club, not as hard as it may look people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what i was told its 3. I know of girls that are on black, purple and white at 2021 at least.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ask this person that posted above she seem to know it all. If she only knew.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well well well isnt that a hoot that you were at all the tryouts for all the age groups. Nothing going on that day? Because, quite honestly I was there too and, I didnt think there were half as many as last year. Now Now dont get feisty, im just giving my opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well well well isnt that a hoot that you were at all the tryouts for all the age groups. Nothing going on that day? Because, quite honestly I was there too and, I didnt think there were half as many as last year. Now Now dont get feisty, im just giving my opinion.

So not getting into it with you today.. Move along!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
white teams don't perform as well. That's seriously what you said. I know of at least 20 white players in all age groups that are better than black and purple teams on any given day. It's about how much money you have and WHO you know and dont deny it because if you do your just as ignorant. How dare you insult the girls on the white teams. Who are you?????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ask this person that posted above she seem to know it all. If she only knew.

I am not a lady and I am appalled at your disgusting behavior everyday, grow a pair and stop whining. I for one am sure you would not have the balls to say the things you say here to any other father or husband. I know you wouldn't dare fix those greasy lips to even say a word, You are worse than most females I've ever came across. Glad you are gone, won't have to see your face anymore.

Now need to reply, I am not the type to give you the energy and attention you seek. You will not get another response from me. Just wanted to let you know that you are a real POS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No greasy lips here fatso. And, who said I was gone. Must have me confused with someone else. I would never leave. My life mission is to make you miserable. See you soon. Hows that diet going for you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What makes you think they are having trouble filling rosters? Believe me you are way off. Just because the rosters aren't posted doesn't mean they cannot fill teams. They will release rosters when they are ready, not when you or anyone pressures them to. I was at the TG tryouts for all age groups and they were a lot of girls there, more than enough to fill teams.

How silly do you sound saying that they are cutting teams, and at the same time can't fill teams? White teams were cut simply because they did not perform well and as a small business it only makes sense to leave the teams at 2 per grade level. After this summer, I can see why it was a smart business move to cut the white teams. TG is a small club not trying to get as big as YJ (Well not yet anyway) and in Business anybody knows that sometimes tough decisions have to be made to succeed.

Sorry for the girls and the PARENTS that were on white and got cut,but since YJ was able to pick up the pieces as someone said and you have found a new home, I hope that all are happy, and move forward with friendly competitiveness and stop the negativity.

You really are clueless.If you actually believe the white team was dropped due to poor performance then you must have drank way too much tg coolaide.White team was dropped because they could no longer get 3 teams worth of kids willing to play, the amount at the tryout does not tell you how many have accepted spots and they are out trolling for more kids prior to posting rosters.They are struggling to get enough kids for 2 teams at some ages, don't pretend its anything different. That being said maybe this opens SS eyes and she starts to get more involved in the decisions and they make the changes they obviously need.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously have more than one enemy. I am simply on the team and stating my opinion which you dont like. Seems as though your confused whom the POS is here Sir.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
white teams don't perform as well. That's seriously what you said. I know of at least 20 white players in all age groups that are better than black and purple teams on any given day. It's about how much money you have and WHO you know and dont deny it because if you do your just as ignorant. How dare you insult the girls on the white teams. Who are you?????

Just chiming in here, you're way off. I am far from having a lot of money, and I know absolutely no one. We struggle just like almost everyone, however my daughter is not on white. She works hard and constantly tries to learn the game and get better. She goes out there and gives it her all which is all I ask. It's simply you get what you put in. put in 100% effort and do your best to get better and it will happen. Not everyone is affiliated, knows someone or has money. I can speak for this as I am not any of the above.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were over 110 at 2021 tryouts. Of course many wont/didn't take invites.

Not a bad idea to carry a few less on three teams (18-20 per team), rather than squeeze them on two teams. I think that if this was the case, some parents would be more inclined to accept positions on a white team knowing that their kid will get more playing time and hopefully develop more and have even more fun. Especially in the younger years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you my man sound like the POS. Relax dude its girls lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think poster was insulting the girls, I think what they are saying is some white teams (whole team) not individual player was cut, because team was not performing. Sometimes you have to let go of the entire pack and rebuild to get better. Unfortunate sometimes but this is still a business FIRST and FOREMOST and if it doesn't make dollars it doesn't make cents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its a good thing your not a lady. Because you sure as [lacrosse] dont act like one. Calling someone a POS. Okay buddy get a life.

Like Reply Quote
Page 135 of 220 1 2 133 134 135 136 137 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard