BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,271
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Long Island Liberty Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't believe the perceived threat that people are talking about is a competitive one, at least not yet. These other clubs are now giving options to players and their parents that may not have existed in the past.( cheaper ?,closer ?,ability to play with classmates and friends ). These options will eventually cause a competitive balance to exist.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you are a idiot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there aren't any. this guy is a jerk

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they haven't won consistantly against YJ, and Yj haven't won consistantly against them. what is consistantcy you mooron.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yj may be the biggest, but far from the best...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Mention Liberty in front of the Yellow Jackets and see the smoke come out of their ears. Mention Top Guns and watch smoke come from their eyes."
Another Liberty fan dealing in the facts , I thought this was supposed to be liberty discussions and yet you cannot stop talking about Yj , of course i would not take your obsession with the yj to be a sign of jealousy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The options have been there for the past three years!! Still not much has changed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
some YJs parents are so threatened by Liberty, that they have to point to a few FOURTH GRADERS (yes, 4th graders) who for whatever reason are supposedly on the YJS. Then they say "I heard alot of manhasste people don't like Liberty". Newsflash - you can't please everyone, YJs!

Vast majority of manhasset (and many other Nassau towns) love the Liberty experience. great training, great teams, great recruiting. And less baggage than dealing with the Yjs parents!!

Originally Posted by libertydad
people, they are 4th graders.

4th graders whose parents are obviously serious about lax and have chosen YJ over liberty even though the y cme from Manhasset. The real joke is in the guy who says YJ parents don't like Manhasset because they can't draw from the talent pool. Any other theories?
by the way this is one of those y.j parents i was talking about. there not all like this.

Dont make this what it is not Not a yj parent. from Manhasset actually. A friend told me a bunch of girls were leaving Manhasset to go play for yj. There is a lot of unhappiness in Manhasset with liberty but most parents are afraid to play elsewhere because danielle coaches HS. Why play for YJ if liberty is in your backyard?

If your going to quote. Quote correctly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northport already has kids on different clubs and there is NO issue for them!! They also have a NO cut policy too. The coaches are happy they have a stick in their hand.

Please name one starter on Northport who plays for another club team.

There is a Npt kid on express

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
some YJs parents are so threatened by Liberty, that they have to point to a few FOURTH GRADERS (yes, 4th graders) who for whatever reason are supposedly on the YJS. Then they say "I heard alot of manhasste people don't like Liberty". Newsflash - you can't please everyone, YJs!

Vast majority of manhasset (and many other Nassau towns) love the Liberty experience. great training, great teams, great recruiting. And less baggage than dealing with the Yjs parents!!

people, they are 4th graders.

4th graders whose parents are obviously serious about lax and have chosen YJ over liberty even though the y cme from Manhasset. The real joke is in the guy who says YJ parents don't like Manhasset because they can't draw from the talent pool. Any other theories?
by the way this is one of those y.j parents i was talking about. there not all like this.

Dont make this what it is not Not a yj parent. from Manhasset actually. A friend told me a bunch of girls were leaving Manhasset to go play for yj. There is a lot of unhappiness in Manhasset with liberty but most parents are afraid to play elsewhere because danielle coaches HS. Why play for YJ if liberty is in your backyard?

If your going to quote. Quote correctly.

If you are going to be an English teacher, then please use full sentences and commas.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Dont make this what it is not Not a yj parent. from Manhasset actually. A friend told me a bunch of girls were leaving Manhasset to go play for yj. There is a lot of unhappiness in Manhasset with liberty but most parents are afraid to play elsewhere because danielle coaches HS. Why play for YJ if liberty is in your backyard? [/quote]O.K. this one really got my dander up, so I did some research. Let me start by saying that the Y.J. are no doubt a bigger, very successful club. and have been around longer. I also don't really know how long either club has been in existence. According to both clubs alumni lists , the best I can tell is the Y.J. from 2001, liberty from 2004. Y.J. So starting from 2004 , going to 2011, the Y.J. list among there alumni 15 girls from Manhasset . In the same time frame 0 girls from Northport have played for Liberty. No other club lists both college and high school I looked at Express, fl$, Suffolk All Stars, 91, Elevate' Top Guns, Turf Island, and Wave. So if girls from Northport play for any other club, I can't find them. So to me it looks like Danielle will play girls that play for Y.J. , and it's the girls from Northport that seem afraid to play for other clubs. They might not get cut , but they might be afraid to sit on the bench. So now we're going to here from the anonymous , supposed non Y.J. parent, saying I know this parent, that knows a cousin of a friend, of a girl from Northport, yadda yadda yadda . but these are the facts I could find.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Lets think about this. I bet , that the same parents writing these comments ,wouldn't even have daughters playing for the jackets if Liberty didn't exist. If liberty didn't exist than all the Manhasset girls would, more than likely, play for the jackets. So 5 girls from Manhasset make blue or gold , 5 girls from blue and gold get demoted, and 5 girls get cut. the 5 demoted girls maybe don't get looked at by colleges. and that is just girls from Manhasset, not to mention all the girls from all over the island that play for liberty. So instead of being obnoxious asses, say thanks , and shut up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Mention Liberty in front of the Yellow Jackets and see the smoke come out of their ears. Mention Top Guns and watch smoke come from their eyes."
Another Liberty fan dealing in the facts , I thought this was supposed to be liberty discussions and yet you cannot stop talking about Yj , of course i would not take your obsession with the yj to be a sign of jealousy

It's the yj parents that can't help themselves, they are on every thread stirring it up. It is the parents that give the organization the black eye reputation for bad behavior, on the feilds and now on the web. I would be fine with my daughter playing for yj's, they are a good club, but there are other good clubs and other options. Selfish reasons here, I would just rather her play elsewhere to get away from the parents and not be lumped into that group.b

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Right, and that's why you are on the Liberty thread. Seems like you are the one who is obsessed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"It's the yj parents that can't help themselves"
Thanks for proving the guys post this is supposed to be our thread yet all that goes on is talk about yj. I do not even believe we are in competition with the yj at least at the 2016 age,very different clubs, Yj want to be the biggest and the best we just want to play and get better

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have heard that from many people. Libertydad, how was the "vibe" at Team91 when your daughter played there and how long have you been with Liberty?

It's the yj parents that can't help themselves, they are on every thread stirring it up. It is the parents that give the organization the black eye reputation for bad behavior, on the feilds and now on the web. I would be fine with my daughter playing for yj's, they are a good club, but there are other good clubs and other options. Selfish reasons here, I would just rather her play elsewhere to get away from the parents and not be lumped into that group.b

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I have heard that from many people. Libertydad, how was the "vibe" at Team91 when your daughter played there and how long have you been with Liberty?

whoever wrote this is the lowest form of creature to ever slither across the earths surface.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

whoever wrote this is the lowest form of creature to ever slither across the earths surface.
why didn't you just post her name you duche bag

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Libertydad, YOU are the one who wrote that she was on Team91!! Go back and look at your rambling posts. You need to calm down because honestly, your posts, insults and cursing are embarassing to the club. Please go anonymous.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you are a bit strange, libertydad. I suggest you go to YOUR OWN POST #6677 - 12/21/11 06:23 under the thread of Long Island Team 91 Lacrosse.

You LITERALLY give your entire bio, and now you are annoyed that you are asked a question about it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hilarious that the one person who was constantly calling others out for being anonymous now gets bit in the butt because of it. Next time take into consideration that people will wronging associate your daughter with your statements.I do not think calling others nasty names is going to help your cause.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
you are a bit strange, libertydad. I suggest you go to YOUR OWN POST #6677 - 12/21/11 06:23 under the thread of Long Island Team 91 Lacrosse.

You LITERALLY give your entire bio, and now you are annoyed that you are asked a question about it?

If the entire bio is there why ask questions. so you can tell people you know who I am if you want to ask me a question register a name and send mew a private message, but then i guess you can no longer hide under you anonymous blanket, your a cowarard

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
hilarious that the one person who was constantly calling others out for being anonymous now gets bit in the butt because of it. Next time take into consideration that people will wronging associate your daughter with your statements.I do not think calling others nasty names is going to help your cause.
who is this ? you can associate my daughter with my comments if you like you know who she is , and she sees them along with yours, and she will stand by them, so now that you all know who she is , come beat her if you can

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Libertydad, Try not to take this the wrong way but challenging people who are probably adults to beat your daughter cannot be a good idea and yes I am sure you meant beat her team on the field. Making her a target seems to me to have no positive benefit to anyone .Seems to me that post should possibly be removed. Once again do not take this as a personal attack but sometimes staying anonymous is a good thing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Libertydad,

Nice job challenging people to beat your daughter. Did you offer the same challenge when you were at Team 91?

Just so you know, you have used the following personal insults in your posts over the last week:

"duche" (sic), "moroon" (sic), "cowarard" (sic), "knucklead" (spelled this one right), "idiot" (this one too), "stupid" (three our of six, not bad).

This is not a reflection of what the Liberty stands for (and I am sure the head of the program will agree), so, please, with all the respect that is due, knock it off and stop being a tough guy.

Originally Posted by sectionxi
Libertydad, Try not to take this the wrong way but challenging people who are probably adults to beat your daughter cannot be a good idea and yes I am sure you meant beat her team on the field. Making her a target seems to me to have no positive benefit to anyone .Seems to me that post should possibly be removed. Once again do not take this as a personal attack but sometimes staying anonymous is a good thing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your a duche
Originally Posted By: Anonymous
To reply to CageSage's comment that the 91 boys program is stronger then the girls program, Yeah just like all the other programs. The Express, much stronger boys, Outlaws,Team LI,Braves, Tomahawks do they even have girls teams? Don't hate the player hate the game.

O.k. ready
1-liberty dad , guess who my daughter plays for
2-yes my daughter played for 91 , for 1 year on what was a very good team , that we were told was going to be coached in part by Joe Spallena , who showed up 1 day for 10 min. and we never saw him again. They gave us a, in my opinion, a week coach, and a very good college player. we later found out that the coach stacked the team with girls from her town team including her daughter that was 2 years younger They played very well considering the lack of coaching. but most of the girls went to other clubs the next year, mostly top guns ,
3- My daughter is very good and I'm sure if Coach spalinna Doesn't want her , plenty of others will
4- I'll say it again for the really stupid people , most colleges don't give full rides , call and ask Coach Spalinna himself , your in fantasy land if you think your daughter is going to get a "full ride"
5- I didn't make a boo boo you knuckle head , my daughter played against Liberty the firs game, of the first tourney she played with 91, and they got crushed, my daughter left the field and said to me" that is the best team I ever saw I have to make that team" and she did the next year. BUT I DID NOT MAKE THAT CHOICE, SHE DID
6-I never said the tourney at manhasset was a secret. if you were there did your daughter play , because if she did liberty beat them and you must be really pissed to write that last post, bring your daughter to try outs and see if she can play with them , the parents are real nice and the directors are fantastic
7- I talked to Carol Rose 1 time ever , and I really only talk to Danielle when she asks me something, and I try to be as invisible as possible, so please don't make up cheesy lies about someone you don't know , idiots like the one that responded to this pst think you know something
8 I own a Nissan
9- my daughter proudly wares a liberty jersey, even after the yellow jackets beat them 15-1
Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Voted best post comeback .....in your face!!! Lmfao

quote=Anonymous]Sounds to me liberty dad was an unhappy EX-91 member who still cant get over the fact that someone in the 91 organization has a career in which can decide his daughters fate on a "full ride" at stony brook and he dismissed the program and went to YJ and feared he might of made a boo boo... Not to worry if your daughter is good and i mean good ! not STUD in your mind..like most parents from YJ beleive there kid is GODS Gift , because she owns a uniform of YJ and plays on the red team coached by a non talented parent...Be realistic with yourselve and for your record we and many other Lax parents were also at Manhasset HS at that tourny it wasnt a secret... were you one of those parents who when you see carol or danielle you stand near them and listen to the gossip??? sounds like it !!! No kidding what are you trying to say???its a bizzness they are there to promote what they produce in each program..Its also no secret that YJ has talented players on there bluee and yellow ..along with a handful from various girls clubs and town teams !! Get off the High Horse and keep paying your tuition and your Range Rover lease and leave the facts to educated lacrosse Alumni !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Libertydad,

Nice job challenging people to beat your daughter. Did you offer the same challenge when you were at Team 91?

Just so you know, you have used the following personal insults in your posts over the last week:

"duche" (sic), "moroon" (sic), "cowarard" (sic), "knucklead" (spelled this one right), "idiot" (this one too), "stupid" (three our of six, not bad).

This is not a reflection of what the Liberty stands for (and I am sure the head of the program will agree), so, please, with all the respect that is due, knock it off and stop being a tough guy.

Originally Posted by sectionxi

Is this dad's kid a goalie by chance? if so she is a nice kid

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
At this point, we are going to "call the thread". Enough on the "libertydad" family discussions. Back to the lacrosse discussions about teams, competitions, and clubs.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by CageSage
At this point, we are going to "call the thread". Enough on the "libertydad" family discussions. Back to the lacrosse discussions about teams, competitions, and clubs.
let them say what they like. Whoever posted the back dated posts thank you. Just posting single phrases out of context to suit you is pretty bad. If you want to know who my daughter is , register and ask I'll tell you myself , stop asking people to guess .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
let them say what they like. Whoever posted the back dated posts thank you. Just posting single phrases out of context to suit you is pretty bad. If you want to know who my daughter is , register and ask I'll tell you myself , stop asking people to guess .

Nah, I don't care that much thanks anyway

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 losers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah, I don't care that much thanks anyway
then why ask

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just when you thought YJ parents were over the top!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just when you thought YJ parents were over the top!

Believe me there are crazy parents on EVERY club team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to Tara, Liberty Lacrosse, and Virginia Tech

Wednesday, 4th January 2012

North Shore junior midfielder Tara Feehan has made a verbal commitment to play Division I lacrosse at Virginia Tech University.

High School: North Shore High School

Graduation Year: 2013

Position: Midfield

College Choice: Virginia Tech

Club Affiliation: Liberty Lacrosse

Major lacrosse honors: Nassau County Class C Champions (2011), Nassau County Scholar Athlete (2011)

Other comments: “I would like to thank my high school coaches Sarah Hogan and Meghan McCormack, for helping me developing my game sense. Also, I would like to thank Danielle Gallagher and Danielle Etrasco for helping me through the recruiting process. I especially have to thank my father and mother for taking me to a crazy amount lacrosse tournaments, and traveling the country to find the right college for me. They have always supported me in everything I have pursued.”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to Tara, Liberty Lacrosse, and Virginia Tech

Wednesday, 4th January 2012

North Shore junior midfielder Tara Feehan has made a verbal commitment to play Division I lacrosse at Virginia Tech University.

High School: North Shore High School

Graduation Year: 2013

Position: Midfield

College Choice: Virginia Tech

Club Affiliation: Liberty Lacrosse

Major lacrosse honors: Nassau County Class C Champions (2011), Nassau County Scholar Athlete (2011)

Other comments: “I would like to thank my high school coaches Sarah Hogan and Meghan McCormack, for helping me developing my game sense. Also, I would like to thank Danielle Gallagher and Danielle Etrasco for helping me through the recruiting process. I especially have to thank my father and mother for taking me to a crazy amount lacrosse tournaments, and traveling the country to find the right college for me. They have always supported me in everything I have pursued.”

Congrats Tara!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have any of you guys been on Yj forum, check it out , they are trashing themselves (players,coaches,parents). what a classless group, thankyou Liberty for having a club, thankyou Liberty parents for behaving with class. thankyou for not being on the same side of town as YJ

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Have any of you guys been on Yj forum, check it out , they are trashing themselves (players,coaches,parents). what a classless group, thankyou Liberty for having a club, thankyou Liberty parents for behaving with class. thankyou for not being on the same side of town as YJ "
Seriously I hope this is some kid or parent from another organization playing a joke.If not way to show how classy your parents are.Half the negative posts on the YJ forum are from parents from other organizations,as much as I think many of the negative statements on this forum are from other groups.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have any of you guys been on Yj forum, check it out , they are trashing themselves (players,coaches,parents). what a classless group, thankyou Liberty for having a club, thankyou Liberty parents for behaving with class. thankyou for not being on the same side of town as YJ

What's the problem, can't live without a little drama...troublemaker! As happy as you are to be on Liberty, Liberty wishes you weren't!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

please,,,,,,,, I doubt a Liberty parent wrote this, go back to the YJ board and stop trying to instigate

Like Reply Quote
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard