BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 22 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 21 22
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stampede seems to be the only team these days that NEVER adds to its roster. Every boy who plays on that team is on the team. They just keep getting better and better. Three championships in a row! Winning the old fashion way, hard work!

B championships.. They need to try and play in A divisions like the white team.. Get better by playing better teams.

When you are talking B team ..Let's keep it real. The B's are there to try and develop kids on one level but the real reason is to supplement the directors of these leagues and create jobs. If your a B parent and you think your son is going to be playing Div 1 lacrosse please think again.SOunds cruel but sorry..The stampede are just another fill in team nothing more ..Sorry to bust your bubbles. And if you kid hardly plays on those teams its tie to stay on your town team.

Wow do you sound misersble. Just how much does it mean to you that your son is on an A team? If it makes you feel superior somehow thats sad. I have a suspicion that your sons lacrosse ability is front and center in your self identity and you are without doubt putting down the B teams to make sure that everyone knows their place and you and your allstar stand on top of the heap waving your "My sons on an A team" flag. No doubt wearing your head to toe team swag, sold to you as a money making scheme by the very club owners that feed your ego to make sure you come back. Enough with your rules of hierarchy, your great, your kids team is great and all the B team families wish they were you. Feel better?

awesome (and so well written) response, long live the b teams!

The key is that you know your place and how you help feed the "A" programs with the money you provide by playing as a "B" team. I don't think to many college coaches watch the B games. It may be more useful to stay and have a travel team with your own towns this way those kids can develop and help the H.S. team down the road

B team in middle school, A team in high school.. B players get better by playing while your A player rides the bench.. All evens out in high school when your A player still rides the bench.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I never said it's a problem being a B player. Just understand where it is. DOn't be testy as a parent because that is where you r son's level is. Everyone can't be that high on the totem pole. But to be celebrating so much about winning the B tournaments like Stampede are is crazy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I never said it's a problem being a B player. Just understand where it is. DOn't be testy as a parent because that is where you r son's level is. Everyone can't be that high on the totem pole. But to be celebrating so much about winning the B tournaments like Stampede are is crazy.

We'll call the best team AA, and your son's team A if it makes you feel better!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry he plays for one of the two AA teams that are out there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B team in middle school, A team in high school.. B players get better by playing while your A player rides the bench.. All evens out in high school when your A player still rides the bench. [/quote]

I do agree with this philosophy but you need to put the work in. Just simply playing a lot on a B level will not get you there. Just as playing garbage time on an A level will get you there.

You need to put the work in, go to the wall, go to the clinics, go to the camps. If you having replaced your net or cage havnt done some damage to your fence or neighbors window then are you doing what it takes. Yes expensive but if your player is having fun wouldn't you spend the money elsewhere. Now if your player isn't into it that is okay too.

just remember life is full of lessons and you get out what you put in.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B team in middle school, A team in high school.. B players get better by playing while your A player rides the bench.. All evens out in high school when your A player still rides the bench.

I do agree with this philosophy but you need to put the work in. Just simply playing a lot on a B level will not get you there. Just as playing garbage time on an A level will get you there.

You need to put the work in, go to the wall, go to the clinics, go to the camps. If you having replaced your net or cage havnt done some damage to your fence or neighbors window then are you doing what it takes. Yes expensive but if your player is having fun wouldn't you spend the money elsewhere. Now if your player isn't into it that is okay too.

just remember life is full of lessons and you get out what you put in. [/quote]

Meant just playing garbage time on A will not get you there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So playing B will not get you there , and playing garbage time will also not get you there . So thank you Captain Obvious for your words of wisdom. FYI there is only a limited amount of spots for your A level quality time , which I'm sure your son is a player of. It's very hard to get that spot even with a lot of hours put in. That's why a lot of new teams are forming to accommodate the talent that can't break into one of AA teams. An BTW your camps are a waste of $$$$ . 100 kids into stations while the big names are walking around. Where have you been.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So playing B will not get you there , and playing garbage time will also not get you there . So thank you Captain Obvious for your words of wisdom. FYI there is only a limited amount of spots for your A level quality time , which I'm sure your son is a player of. It's very hard to get that spot even with a lot of hours put in. That's why a lot of new teams are forming to accommodate the talent that can't break into one of AA teams. An BTW your camps are a waste of $$$$ . 100 kids into stations while the big names are walking around. Where have you been.

Guess you've been to the wrong ones. Where is your kid today at the pool? At home in front of the TV or playing?

Look for it it is there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually at the beach. Having fun , watching the girls. We lax at night buddy. Your probobly one of those as* kissing dads who got his son on one of the big teams ( I know which one ) since 4 th grade , nervous at each tryout saying " I hope this isn't it ".
LOSER.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AA - you're a tool! Just call it AAA and you'll feel even better!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually at the beach. Having fun , watching the girls. We lax at night buddy. Your probobly one of those as* kissing dads who got his son on one of the big teams ( I know which one ) since 4 th grade , nervous at each tryout saying " I hope this isn't it ".
LOSER.

That's was good, and he is a LOSER!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No AA is appropriate. I haven't seen a AAA player yet, Very rare but I'm a realist not some dad having his son play for his own ego. Sorry if I am talking about you.I hate to offend anyone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so when the first tryout for 2015 season for the 2019 age group .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOSER.

This all started because some loser made it seem easy for a B team youth player to be an A team player in HS. That morphed into the philosophy of quantity B team playing time or limited quality A playing time will not get a player to be an A team HS player.

That led to some saying you get what you put into it. There are camps and clinics that actually help that are not money factories you just need to find them. Then some pedophile said he was looking at some girls with his son at the beach and will re-lax at night.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lmfao.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No AA is appropriate. I haven't seen a AAA player yet, Very rare but I'm a realist not some dad having his son play for his own ego. Sorry if I am talking about you.I hate to offend anyone

AA only came about so parents of B players can call their kids A players. It's great marketing. Soon you'll call A teams AAA, so the B's can say they're AA and the C's will get to say they're A also! It's ridiculous that anyone's saying AA! You have A (very few teams), B, and C! Within those you'll have A+ (not AA dad), A-, B+, b-, etc...that's it! Not AA, AAA, AAAA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looks like the dune dawgs and crush are both at the legacy invitational this weekend. What team are the two kids that play for both playing on?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looks like the dune dawgs and crush are both at the legacy invitational this weekend. What team are the two kids that play for both playing on?

Terps there too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's 4th of July weekend , beautiful weather , birds are chirping , and you have nothing better to do than wonder what team two 12 year old boys are going to play for ? My friend , you have serious issues.
What an a**hole.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's 4th of July weekend , beautiful weather , birds are chirping , and you have nothing better to do than wonder what team two 12 year old boys are going to play for ? My friend , you have serious issues.
What an a**hole.

Then why are you on here? [lacrosse]? Crush beating teams be double digits today in Boston on this beautiful summer day!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you must be here too which makes it even more sad. Prob not a Crush or HDD parent because both teams know those two work harder than most kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Terps there too

And they will be playing Crush if they don't lose their first playoff game like they did last week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express plays HDD in the semi-final tomorrow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you must be here too which makes it even more sad. Prob not a Crush or HDD parent because both teams know those two work harder than most kids.

Why would you think I'm here? Great lax going on in Boston now! Wouldn't miss it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big win for express over DD's today..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big win for express over DD's today..

Express played better they deserved the win. Congrats.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
congrats to the express terps. you are now the best 2019 team.when is your next tournament?your opponents are now in line to be the best all they have to do is beat you.hey hdd tough phil to swallow!good run but all good things have to end

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey bud, it's not a tough pill to swallow. They played better, period. At the same time, don't think this is an end. We've lost games in the past, and will lose in the future. I bet you one thing, your boys will always have to play their best to beat our boys...

Yes, congrats express!

congrats to the express terps. you are now the best 2019 team.when is your next tournament?your opponents are now in line to be the best all they have to do is beat you.hey hdd tough phil to swallow!good run but all good things have to end

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually angry dad from some two bit team , they are the wolverines not the terps

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The EXPRESS TERPS won also, great weekend for Express 2019 teams in Boston

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's great. Is that the best you got. Keep pounding your chest. You know the only one I feel sorry for is you. You are crying more then your kid. Who really cares that you lost. All you are doing us creating entertainment for us all. Sorry have to go. My kid needs to practice real hard in case we play you guys. Get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who says it's the end? Did [lacrosse] freeze over and our boys can no longer play lax. HDD 2019 Taylor has won championships at the last 14 tournaments they have played in, during that time they lost 1 YES 1 game. They have faced express wolves 6 YES SIX times during that time and won FIVE times. So TODAY express played a better game, winning by 1 point literally in the final second. So congratulations to the express, it must feel good to beat a team that has beaten you so many times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who says it's the end? Did [lacrosse] freeze over and our boys can no longer play lax. HDD 2019 Taylor has won championships at the last 14 tournaments they have played in, during that time they lost 1 YES 1 game. They have faced express wolves 6 YES SIX times during that time and won FIVE times. So TODAY express played a better game, winning by 1 point literally in the final second. So congratulations to the express, it must feel good to beat a team that has beaten you so many times.

Yes your right it does feel great that we finally beat you. Are we better than HDD heck no but just on this day we were. So yes it feels great every ounce of it. You are only as good as your last game and we won. Next week I feel bad for anyone who has to play you because I am sure Taylor will have you ready.

Good luck next week and it was a great lax game to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sleep well tonight PP...........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep bringing up the past. Good for you guys. You won in 14 tournaments. Great awesome. It's not the kids it's the parents. Yes they played better then your guys in this game. It must of been a great game. Wish I was their to see it. You just have to say you beat them six times. Who cares. Yes [lacrosse] froze over just for today for a lot of people in the lax world. It just goes to show you that it could happen at anytime. The kids are a good talented team but when people bash other kids from other teams it doesn't sit well with others. Just let the boys go out and play and have success like they have had in the past. Just stop thinking that their is nobody else out their that can beat your team. It makes people sick to hear parents on the side line screaming when your up by 5 or 6 goals with 2 minutes left. Have some class. Great job by the express even if it was only for a day. This is what you bring upon yourselves. Kids keep up the good work and continue to play hard. Good job by both teams. Most of all have fun and enjoy the years you have left. Good luck in the future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me get out the hanky. Boo hoo. Stop crying. Nobody is saying that the team is not good. For today YOU LOST.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sleep well tonight PP...........

which team was it? Terps or Wolverines?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that kid from the crush and dd must have been really tired playing for 2 teams in the same tournament. no wonder why the express won. it is great that the DD lost even with the crush kids. i would love to see crush vs DD but who would the star play for ? whoever he picks to play for wins

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the terps or wolverines beat hdd ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The EXPRESS TERPS won also, great weekend for Express 2019 teams in Boston [/quote

Lots of different faces on that laxachuset team this weekend up at Legacy from just last week! Whats up with that? they sure were ALOT bigger than the ones we saw visiting Long Island not too long ago. Very physical,reminded me of hockey players. Mixing and matching?

Page 16 of 22 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard