BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts390,292
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 330 of 334 1 2 328 329 330 331 332 333 334
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Coach Lilly- Let us get real here. 2-8 gets you fired. Yes STM is a proud org. Yes STM is going through a down period, but not 2-8 down. This was coaching. People want and expect results. Coach saw the writing on the wall and started firing people off his staff to deflect the blame. I get it, everyone wants to blame everything and everyone but the coach. It takes a strong Org to make tough changes. Buts lets be real 2-8 got you fired. Quick review for the slow ones- 2-8 Coach Coach Coach! Kids drinking on bus in coaches presence, Coach Coach Coach! lax Awful recruiting, Coach Coach Coach! Out right loss of respect from kids, parents, school, Coach Coach Coach! Funny that he didn't fire any of his family from his staff???? But why would he when they write such nice comments on this forum about him!! 2-8 Baby, that's what is all about, nothing else. Not the parking, not the uniforms, not the weather, not his kids. He went 2-8. Yes that gets you fired at STM.

Sure 2-8 is a terrible year. 6 straight playoff appearances for a school who doesn’t put money into lacrosse aint bad. I don’t know maybe its time for a change but is the answer the owner of Prostart who got demoted this year for never showing up to practice … probably not. The Saints will be back but its gonna take awhile…

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loyola had multiple opportunities to win it in OT and gave the
game away. At least a half dozen great opportunities to end it.

Wide open. Uncontested shots from inside. All resulted in terrible shooting. Couldn't hit the cage.

And Loyola was up by 2 with a minute left. Win a faceoff and the game is over.

Loyola's loss wasn't on the OC or refs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Strangely enough SMA does a really poor job recruiting their 8th graders to HS across all sports. The HS coaches pay little interest in the MS then loose kids to Spaulding, etc. All of them seem to be more interested in recruiting a public school kid and pay them a scholarship than keep the kids they have.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Phantom hold call on Dons FO end of regulation was beyond terrible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#2 son most overrated #1 ever - so many better players

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think you’re not giving enough credit to Mcd’s defense. I can’t recall any wide open inside looks for Loyola during OT. The improvement that unit has shown has been remarkable

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was there and disagree, it was a hold. But the refs definitely weren’t perfect yesterday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Strangely enough SMA does a really poor job recruiting their 8th graders to HS across all sports. The HS coaches pay little interest in the MS then loose kids to Spaulding, etc. All of them seem to be more interested in recruiting a public school kid and pay them a scholarship than keep the kids they have.

Just wait until Mr Prostart gets the job after a “nationwide” search… then really no one from the MS will come. He’s just trying to pay his bills….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loyola spectator here. As I was walking to my car I caught a glimpse of Mark Millon talking to some Loyola students. I walked closer to get a better listen. I heard him ask the students to get in his car and to take their pants off! The Dons are confused. he then asks them if any of their moms are single! I was astounded. I then walk by and he is staring at my 4-year-old daughter. He tells her to follow him so I pick her up and get her out of there. He then tells my wife he has 4 inches waiting for her. fool! This man is a pedophile. I feel like we all know this but we need to spread awareness. Don't bring your kids or wife around him. He will make questionable remarks. No wonder his kids are creepy and cheat on their girlfriends like their father. Send Mark Millon to jail.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#2 son most overrated #1 ever - so many better players

Just like all the overrated talk on #1 VA commit, there is the same talk now. He will start in Freshman year in college too, count on it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To whomever wrote this, you are a sick person. Go get help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure why people are complaining about the refs. I thought they did a great job the whole game.

Both teams had plenty of chances to get the win in OT. But mcd finished the play, something Loyola struggled with most of the day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calvert Hall run off the field today by Gilman.

Down 10-1 at one point.

Not a good day for my Cards. Embarrassing. We had no answers.

YALE kid owned by SO at Gilman. Let me think about that? Overrated confirmed.

Or a bad day. Or a tough matchup with Gilman kid. Either way, he’s a kid. You go out there and put your Meanyon the line and see what it feels like to see some anonymous BadPerson posting about your bad game. SMH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calvert Hall will be back. We need to find a goalie, fogo, some defense, and middies.

But attack is locked down for the next 4 years. Daddy's boy is available to take the last shot in every big game-

Should be fun!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calvert Hall will be back. We need to find a goalie, fogo, some defense, and middies.

But attack is locked down for the next 4 years. Daddy's boy is available to take the last shot in every big game-

Should be fun!

But you have the transfer goalie from Gilman, LOL

Should have stayed at Gilman. At least he would still be participating in cellys this week and getting a good education

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blakefield hasn't won a playoff game in over a decade.

They show out against the worst teams in the league, then get exposed and shrink in the playoffs.

Loyola is the softest program in the A league.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only midfield unit worse than Loyola’s 1st line is their 2nd line. Top it off with the flip-flop master as OC and you get a midfield unit & extra man unit combined for ZERO GOALS vs McD.

Such a shame the defense’s wonderful effort was for naught. It truly was an amazing defensive display, but sadly it wasn’t enough to overcome the inept offense.

The OC playing his favorites cost the team all year. The EMO unit’s top right and top left shooting spots were filled w/ 2 underclassmen who didn’t score an EMO goal all year, yet they never made a change? Starting the 2nd OT with the ball and man-up and didn’t even get a shot off.

Dons should be getting ready for Spalding but they are not because of the awful decision to hire the OC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone think the OC may have tanked the offense on purpose? Similar happened when he was at Spaulding! They ran him out and look where they are now!! He’s a cancer in the lacrosse community.
No one should should support any of his endeavors,
especially his all - American high school event!! He’s already rigged it for his son who was just named captain before the entire team is assembled. He’s fool and a hammerhead!

Son will be at Salisbury in two years !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loyola spectator here. As I was walking to my car I caught a glimpse of Mark Millon talking to some Loyola students. I walked closer to get a better listen. I heard him ask the students to get in his car and to take their pants off! The Dons are confused. he then asks them if any of their moms are single! I was astounded. I then walk by and he is staring at my 4-year-old daughter. He tells her to follow him so I pick her up and get her out of there. He then tells my wife he has 4 inches waiting for her. fool! This man is a pedophile. I feel like we all know this but we need to spread awareness. Don't bring your kids or wife around him. He will make questionable remarks. No wonder his kids are creepy and cheat on their girlfriends like their father. Send Mark Millon to jail.
BOTC will post THIS but censor way lighter comments? Please make it make sense!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calvert Hall struggles for 4 q and sticks with the same kids who can't get it done. Why do we carry 55 kids if we're only using 12? Makes no sense to me. Give kids a chance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BOTC will post THIS but censor way lighter comments? Please make it make sense!!!!
Right. This kind of stuff is ok to post but keep censoring certain single words in other posts. Unbelievable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If St. Mary’s wants to turn the program around, they should have started by hiring an offensive coordinator. Their offense has consistently held them back over the last several years and it wasn’t the talent on the field. It was the offense from the 1990s, lack of set plays, and failure to implement something that matched the talent available. Coach Lilly did not coach the offense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only midfield unit worse than Loyola’s 1st line is their 2nd line. Top it off with the flip-flop master as OC and you get a midfield unit & extra man unit combined for ZERO GOALS vs McD.

Such a shame the defense’s wonderful effort was for naught. It truly was an amazing defensive display, but sadly it wasn’t enough to overcome the inept offense.

The OC playing his favorites cost the team all year. The EMO unit’s top right and top left shooting spots were filled w/ 2 underclassmen who didn’t score an EMO goal all year, yet they never made a change? Starting the 2nd OT with the ball and man-up and didn’t even get a shot off.

Dons should be getting ready for Spalding but they are not because of the awful decision to hire the OC.

Let's not forget about an attack man who played every minute of the MIAA season and scored less than the second midfield that barely got out there. 48 mins>4 mins per game=Zero adjustments #LoyolaMath

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was there and disagree, it was a hold. But the refs definitely weren’t perfect yesterday.

Refs @ChillLaxin at the wrong time!!! Yes, Dons could have don this and done that. Bottom line is when the Dons won the faceoff, not McD, the call was a homer call. Did anybody criticize McD for LOSING the faceoff??? That call never happens and Millon goes away for the season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a great rebuttal, NOT. The Lilly Family wanted Mr Prostart out to make sure his 2 sons on staff got more recognition. STM is not the federal government, do you really think you could hide and cover up the real problems with the program, NO! STM is a very small community and there are very few secrets. The program had fallen apart under the Lilly family control. This is nothing more than the institution taking back control of the situation to get it back on the right track. Yes his 2-8 record @ChillLaxin, BUT more importantly the culture and environment the Lillys provided for these young men was ultimately terminal and in direct violation of the school charter and beliefs. The current players at STM would love for Mr. Prostart to be the next Head Coach at STM. But not the Lillys. The Lilly family are going scorched earth with every angle, social media, news papers, pod cast, out right lies, available to smear Mr Prosart down. You want the truth?? Ask the KIDS, the Lillys never did!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calvert Hall struggles for 4 q and sticks with the same kids who can't get it done. Why do we carry 55 kids if we're only using 12? Makes no sense to me. Give kids a chance.

You have to remember you are in BK's World-it is small on the field and big on the sideline....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With regards to the Loyola goalie situation, the whole thing is absurd. The senior who started is by far the superior goalie and he should be playing the whole game. This is the MIAA A Conference, the toughest conference in the country. No team varsity should be splitting goalie time. This isn’t HoCo Sunday lacrosse. The only reason this has been going on is that the junior dad is buddies with Ford and threw a hissy fit when his son wasn’t playing. It’s a complete joke that Haus lets this happen. Not only
is Ford responsible for the clown show offense, but he also has his tentacles on the goalie situation.

And, no, not related to the senior goalie. My kid graduated last year where we had 3 senior goalies, each one could have started, but we only played one.

See Mcdonogh game 😂

Well this didn’t age well lol.

Maybe if Haus actually had control of this team they would still be playing. Between the horrid offense and his influence on the goalie situation, Ford sank this team before the season even started. Haus should have seen what was coming in the fall. But hey, at least Ford gets access to Loyola’s fields for his Crabs team now that he single handedly ended the Dons season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a great rebuttal, NOT. The Lilly Family wanted Mr Prostart out to make sure his 2 sons on staff got more recognition. STM is not the federal government, do you really think you could hide and cover up the real problems with the program, NO! STM is a very small community and there are very few secrets. The program had fallen apart under the Lilly family control. This is nothing more than the institution taking back control of the situation to get it back on the right track. Yes his 2-8 record @ChillLaxin, BUT more importantly the culture and environment the Lillys provided for these young men was ultimately terminal and in direct violation of the school charter and beliefs. The current players at STM would love for Mr. Prostart to be the next Head Coach at STM. But not the Lillys. The Lilly family are going scorched earth with every angle, social media, news papers, pod cast, out right lies, available to smear Mr Prosart down. You want the truth?? Ask the KIDS, the Lillys never did!!
The kids think the offense is dated. The ones who don’t play for ProStart know that their club teams run better offenses than the one taught on Bestgate. 6 or fewer goals in 8 games this year highlighted by 2 goal performances in both LaSalle and Gilman games. Again, the offense is not on Lilly as he delegated that to someone else. Clean house if you want, but the offense needs to improve starting with the coordinator.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor going around the block is that bmilly gf went hope with jallam after the game. He may or may not have also exploded all over #1 on mcd's gf's face.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kids think the offense is dated. The ones who don’t play for ProStart know that their club teams run better offenses than the one taught on Bestgate. 6 or fewer goals in 8 games this year highlighted by 2 goal performances in both LaSalle and Gilman games. Again, the offense is not on Lilly as he delegated that to someone else. Clean house if you want, but the offense needs to improve starting with the coordinator.

Kids don't have a clue about outdated offenses.

All of these offenses work if you have players and run them.

It's not the X's and O's
It's the Bobby and Joes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

excellent post. spoken like a true parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

okay mark

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
drunk guy on Mothers Day:)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor going around the block is that bmilly gf went hope with jallam after the game. He may or may not have also exploded all over #1 on mcd's gf's face.

well, her night was ruined on the field Friday also.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kids don't have a clue about outdated offenses.

All of these offenses work if you have players and run them.

It's not the X's and O's
It's the Bobby and Joes.
They supposedly had all the Bobby and Joes last year and the offense stunk when it mattered.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If St. Mary’s wants to turn the program around, they should have started by hiring an offensive coordinator. Their offense has consistently held them back over the last several years and it wasn’t the talent on the field. It was the offense from the 1990s, lack of set plays, and failure to implement something that matched the talent available. Coach Lilly did not coach the offense.

Didn’t they bring on Ubriaco to help Dalton?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

okay mark

Do you really need to be Mark to recognize that some of these comments are completely inappropriate and sick?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm taking Gilman with the upset of BL
I'm taking Spalding over McDonogh

Good luck to all 4 teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Admission director is clueless also. Can’t sell the school. Only worried about her friends and kids teammates.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm taking Gilman with the upset of BL
I'm taking Spalding over McDonogh

Good luck to all 4 teams

Possession wins these games. Advantage BL and AS.

Like Reply Quote
Page 330 of 334 1 2 328 329 330 331 332 333 334
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard