BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,881
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 131 of 134 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 134
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Valley Inn is hoppin....SPSG beat up Maryvale
once again BR cannot get to the championship game.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MG proves again that she is the best coach the IAAM has ever had.

Troll. Even SPSG knows she ain't Chris Robinson

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SPSG - McD again. Place your bets.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Valley Inn is going to be hopping for pre game...or maybe the Hunt Valley Green Turtle?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Theme?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lame quote after game yesterday "I don't think anybody thought where we'd be this year...Nobody gave us credit before the season"

Baloney. Most thought Maryvale would finish in top-4 of conference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2 teams that this board hates the most are in the final game. Those of you who's daughters are not playing are more than welcome to join parents from both teams at Sammy's for the pregame and Valley Inn for the post game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lame quote after game yesterday "I don't think anybody thought where we'd be this year...Nobody gave us credit before the season"

Why misquote him if you're going to say lame quote and put it in quotes? To make it sound lame? What he said was, "I don't think anybody thought we'd be where we were this year after losing 15 seniors last year. The girls worked hard and I'm super, super proud of them."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Valley Inn is going to be hopping for pre game...or maybe the Hunt Valley Green Turtle?

Ryleighs duh

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why misquote him if you're going to say lame quote and put it in quotes? To make it sound lame? What he said was, "I don't think anybody thought we'd be where we were this year after losing 15 seniors last year. The girls worked hard and I'm super, super proud of them."
Exactly.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SPSG vs McD. Think edge goes to SP with defense and Goalie, Think McD has the stronger offense. Think both teams have excellent draw girls. Think if the refs call it like a college game that benefits SP beacause they play more physical in the 8. If the refs call it very tight I think that benefits McD. As most of these games comes down to, it will come to possessions, which great draw girl will win the majority of draws.
I have no idea on who wins, think it will be a one or two goal game either way. Both very good teams and both well coached, lots of talent on that field tonight. Pray for no injuries.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SPSG vs McD. Think edge goes to SP with defense and Goalie, Think McD has the stronger offense. Think both teams have excellent draw girls. Think if the refs call it like a college game that benefits SP beacause they play more physical in the 8. If the refs call it very tight I think that benefits McD. As most of these games comes down to, it will come to possessions, which great draw girl will win the majority of draws.
I have no idea on who wins, think it will be a one or two goal game either way. Both very good teams and both well coached, lots of talent on that field tonight. Pray for no injuries.

i'd say the same but better D than McDonogh? Beg to differ, having two USA defenders and the rest of the defenders playing super solid. Defense has kept games from getting loose. Agree on the goalie, but McD goalie is good too.
Real difference is the injury from the last game. That player is sorely missed by McDonogh and the offense needs to make up for that loss.
Which I believe they will not. SPSG wins tonight. Go Gators!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ryleighs duh
forgot about Rylieghs...i would take Rylieghs over The Valley Inn

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both SP and McD defense are strong, SPSG gives up almost one goal per game less in IAAM games, so they are both great, so Iwould go with senior goalie.

McD loss at Attack is big, that girl has played a lot of big games, does not rattle, is a calming influence in big games, that is a huge loss. Again I have no idea who wins. They both are really strong teams. McD I would give slight edge but will come down to the draw.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a misquote. Exact words. And now you are leaving off the end of the statement that also implies that they overachieved and everyone doubted them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD loss at Attack is big, that girl has played a lot of big games, does not rattle, is a calming influence in big games, that is a huge loss. Again I have no idea who wins. They both are really strong teams. McD I would give slight edge but will come down to the draw.[/quote]

If UNC middie plays like her name, it could be a good night for McD. If not, SPSG takes the crown.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever posted this, I need to invest in whoever you bet in the future. You nailed it. Both teams played well but spsg defense and goalie took the edge over mcd defense and spsg draw girl won 60%+ of the draws. Not sure how many seniors are on both teams but is it too early to talk who is the favorite next year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD loss at Attack is big, that girl has played a lot of big games, does not rattle, is a calming influence in big games, that is a huge loss. Again I have no idea who wins. They both are really strong teams. McD I would give slight edge but will come down to the draw.

If UNC middie plays like her name, it could be a good night for McD. If not, SPSG takes the crown.[/quote]

Team chemistry will always win in the end. When players(and parents before the game was even over) are blaming teammates for the loss before they were even out of the parking lot, there’s no chemistry. Coach and AD need to wake up and realize the team toxicity level will prevent them from wins as important as last night. Fix the internal team problem. Worry a little more than you do about your players and their behaviors and treatment of each other off the field and then maybe when they are on the field, it will end better for you. Hold players accountable for their actions that negatively affect teammates. Hold them to a higher standard than you do. The team as a whole is a team filled with outstanding talent. It will never be displayed on the field because of the BS going on off field. Fix that and then you will have a team willing to work together to win because they will want to win for each other. That’s what McD lacks with its current team, camaraderie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you taking about??
McDonogh got outplayed and for sure out-coached.
Looks like new McD coach effed it up
MG > McD no name coach

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team chemistry will always win in the end. When players(and parents before the game was even over) are blaming teammates for the loss before they were even out of the parking lot, there’s no chemistry. Coach and AD need to wake up and realize the team toxicity level will prevent them from wins as important as last night. Fix the internal team problem. Worry a little more than you do about your players and their behaviors and treatment of each other off the field and then maybe when they are on the field, it will end better for you. Hold players accountable for their actions that negatively affect teammates. Hold them to a higher standard than you do. The team as a whole is a team filled with outstanding talent. It will never be displayed on the field because of the BS going on off field. Fix that and then you will have a team willing to work together to win because they will want to win for each other. That’s what McD lacks with its current team, camaraderie.

Couldn’t agree more. Comes straight down from the AD and coach who instead of building girls up and creating a team unit, only focus on favs and allow ill behavior towards each other. This year was their best shot as amazing Seniors are leaving. Unless coaches fix the internal problem and start treating all players as part of the team, they will flounder.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If UNC middie plays like her name, it could be a good night for McD. If not, SPSG takes the crown.

Team chemistry will always win in the end. When players(and parents before the game was even over) are blaming teammates for the loss before they were even out of the parking lot, there’s no chemistry. Coach and AD need to wake up and realize the team toxicity level will prevent them from wins as important as last night. Fix the internal team problem. Worry a little more than you do about your players and their behaviors and treatment of each other off the field and then maybe when they are on the field, it will end better for you. Hold players accountable for their actions that negatively affect teammates. Hold them to a higher standard than you do. The team as a whole is a team filled with outstanding talent. It will never be displayed on the field because of the BS going on off field. Fix that and then you will have a team willing to work together to win because they will want to win for each other. That’s what McD lacks with its current team, camaraderie.[/quote]

I'd say this is accurate for all of the private schools

In the famous words of Mr Shakespeare.....Et Tu Brute

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
losing draws, poor shots, and turnovers was the difference in last nights game. Turnovers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team chemistry will always win in the end. When players(and parents before the game was even over) are blaming teammates for the loss before they were even out of the parking lot, there’s no chemistry. Coach and AD need to wake up and realize the team toxicity level will prevent them from wins as important as last night. Fix the internal team problem. Worry a little more than you do about your players and their behaviors and treatment of each other off the field and then maybe when they are on the field, it will end better for you. Hold players accountable for their actions that negatively affect teammates. Hold them to a higher standard than you do. The team as a whole is a team filled with outstanding talent. It will never be displayed on the field because of the BS going on off field. Fix that and then you will have a team willing to work together to win because they will want to win for each other. That’s what McD lacks with its current team, camaraderie.[/quote]

How was the chemistry of this year’s team at McD different from last year’s team? No TC? Same players mostly, just more key injuries this year? Both went undefeated in IAAM all the way to the final.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SP goalie won that game for them. She had some amazing saves. She is a great goalie McD defense did well. SP defense is not stronger .McD didn't dominate on draw and offense did not make the best of their 8 meter opportunities and or offensive opportunities. It was a good game and both teams are talented.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couldn’t agree more. Comes straight down from the AD and coach who instead of building girls up and creating a team unit, only focus on favs and allow ill behavior towards each other. This year was their best shot as amazing Seniors are leaving. Unless coaches fix the internal problem and start treating all players as part of the team, they will flounder.

You are clearly responding to your own post. You talk like you have inside info/a daughter on the team. One might argue you’re not helping the situation by posting toxicity here. Especially when you went on and on about their goalie a few weeks back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldn’t agree more. Comes straight down from the AD and coach who instead of building girls up and creating a team unit, only focus on favs and allow ill behavior towards each other. This year was their best shot as amazing Seniors are leaving. Unless coaches fix the internal problem and start treating all players as part of the team, they will flounder.[/quote]

Underlying animosity. Parents in the coaches ear that didn't lead to offensive success. That was the undoing of a McD team that returned virtually everyone but couldn't lead to another championship. SPSG showed how it should be done as they are a unified team not divided. McD looked like they were just playing 1v1 with no counter. Better athletes didn't win. They got OUTCOACHED.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
losing draws, poor shots, and turnovers was the difference in last nights game. Turnovers
Just watched the game on YouTube and I agree with some but I think SP had more turnovers overall. Here is my uneducated version of comparison. And let me state that both teams are very talented and clearly are very strong:

Offense - MCD relied on isolations from the top and had trouble adjusting when stopped by a good defense but just pushed to get to the 8 as much as possible. SP relied more on cutting when dodging was met with solid defense and was able to find holes but also led to some forced passes and turnovers on the offensive side. Pretty even but if forced I would give the slight nod to SP as they had more shots on goal including 4-5 pipes while MCD had more shots sail high/wide and they used their entire offense where MCD relied on just 3-4 girls

Defense - MCD reputation for strong defense showed and they have some very fast defenders who clearly can mark up 1 on 1 but made some key mistakes with cutters leaving their goalie exposed. They are really active with checks and collapsing and strong on the clear as well. SP defense lived up to the hype of lowest goal total, they looked big, strong, and fast and handled the isolation dodgers well without calling for early slides this caused MCD to take some lower percentage shots than what they are used to. They did however draw a lot of shots from the 8 but seemed to defend them well with speed to the shooter. Nod to SP here as they looked to operate as a cohesive unit vs individual stars

Goalie - MCD has a very active and athletic goalie who had some very impressive saves when the defense faltered. SP goalie was more traditional staying in the crease and did well against the 8 meter shots. Both goalies were strong in crunch time and neither gave up a goal in the final 10 minutes of the final quarter with a ton of pressure both ways. Nod to SP simply for sheer number of saves (10 vs 8) and the final save of the game

Draw - Both really talented in directing and self draws and both circles have great ability to get and maintain possession, they both dominated us when we played them so I was excited to see this matchup. Most of the draws were directed well and not many “scrambles” with luck of the draw(pun intended). Nod to SP as they got 3-4 more possessions than MCD

Coaching - This was a ridiculously close game that could have gone either way and there is some amazing coaches with ridiculous talent on both sides. It seemed to me that SP played more as a team though while MCD relied on specific talent and never adjusted when push came to shove. Sometimes talent beats teamwork but last night wasn’t one of those times and the win gives the nod to SP

Now we have to wait until next year to set the stage again. Looks like MCD looses the majority of their midfield, attack, and draw while keeping their defense and goalie in place. While SP loses the majority of their defense, goalie, and draw but keeping their midfield and offense in place. I assume that both will be favorites in 2025 but will both have gaps to fill for the next girl to step up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Salty your wonderfully athletic daughter lost the game to “lesser” athletes? Part of being

Underlying animosity. Parents in the coaches ear that didn't lead to offensive success. That was the undoing of a McD team that returned virtually everyone but couldn't lead to another championship. SPSG showed how it should be done as they are a unified team not divided. McD looked like they were just playing 1v1 with no counter. Better athletes didn't win. They got OUTCOACHED.[/quote]

Salty your wonderfully athletic daughter lost to “lesser” athletes? Give credit where it is due, all the girls from both teams worked their butts off to get to their level. Grow up and stop wining. Don’t degrade the work ethic of any of those stellar athletes from either team. That’s just petty.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just watched the game on YouTube and I agree with some but I think SP had more turnovers overall. Here is my uneducated version of comparison. And let me state that both teams are very talented and clearly are very strong:

Offense - MCD relied on isolations from the top and had trouble adjusting when stopped by a good defense but just pushed to get to the 8 as much as possible. SP relied more on cutting when dodging was met with solid defense and was able to find holes but also led to some forced passes and turnovers on the offensive side. Pretty even but if forced I would give the slight nod to SP as they had more shots on goal including 4-5 pipes while MCD had more shots sail high/wide and they used their entire offense where MCD relied on just 3-4 girls

Defense - MCD reputation for strong defense showed and they have some very fast defenders who clearly can mark up 1 on 1 but made some key mistakes with cutters leaving their goalie exposed. They are really active with checks and collapsing and strong on the clear as well. SP defense lived up to the hype of lowest goal total, they looked big, strong, and fast and handled the isolation dodgers well without calling for early slides this caused MCD to take some lower percentage shots than what they are used to. They did however draw a lot of shots from the 8 but seemed to defend them well with speed to the shooter. Nod to SP here as they looked to operate as a cohesive unit vs individual stars

Goalie - MCD has a very active and athletic goalie who had some very impressive saves when the defense faltered. SP goalie was more traditional staying in the crease and did well against the 8 meter shots. Both goalies were strong in crunch time and neither gave up a goal in the final 10 minutes of the final quarter with a ton of pressure both ways. Nod to SP simply for sheer number of saves (10 vs 8) and the final save of the game

Draw - Both really talented in directing and self draws and both circles have great ability to get and maintain possession, they both dominated us when we played them so I was excited to see this matchup. Most of the draws were directed well and not many “scrambles” with luck of the draw(pun intended). Nod to SP as they got 3-4 more possessions than MCD

Coaching - This was a ridiculously close game that could have gone either way and there is some amazing coaches with ridiculous talent on both sides. It seemed to me that SP played more as a team though while MCD relied on specific talent and never adjusted when push came to shove. Sometimes talent beats teamwork but last night wasn’t one of those times and the win gives the nod to SP

Now we have to wait until next year to set the stage again. Looks like MCD looses the majority of their midfield, attack, and draw while keeping their defense and goalie in place. While SP loses the majority of their defense, goalie, and draw but keeping their midfield and offense in place. I assume that both will be favorites in 2025 but will both have gaps to fill for the next girl to step up

That is probably the most accurate assessment of the game that I have read. SPSG did a better job incorporating a team offense. You never knew who was going to score as players were moving well off-ball. McD failed to make adjustments to their offense and they only got productivity from 3 players. That said, they also left a lot of 8m's on the board. Can't miss the gimme's in a game like this (Especially when you are missing key players).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so true - watching McD offense was about as robotic as it comes. #2 dodges from up top with everyone clearing space or #2/#12 dodging from wing in two man game or back corner dodge from #11. over and over again. so if you are a capable coach with talent, you can defend that pretty easily. no adjustments made to it either by mcd hence spsg comes out on top.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD can't lose this year...SP is done and everyone else can't come close. This will be over before it starts
👆this aged well

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is anything going to be done to fix the MD state playoffs? These brackets are a complete joke, no disrespect to the celebratory regional champs photos, but oy, how is this the Mecca of Lacrosse?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is anything going to be done to fix the MD state playoffs? These brackets are a complete joke, no disrespect to the celebratory regional champs photos, but oy, how is this the Mecca of Lacrosse?

What do you suggest genius?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe one that doesn't have the two top teams playing in the playoffs head to head before the quarterfinals genius. (Manchester Valley vs Century)
Maybe one where you don't have playoff games 20-0, 17-3, 21-0?

In other words, not by region first.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i am not the original genius, but other states do use a weighted system to assign seeds. They also play up or down a class depending on SOS.

I think the easiest thing to do is to a Big school A bracket and Big School B Bracket and Small School A bracket and Small School B Bracket. Weighted SOS will determine which one you go in. It also doesn't have to be evenly distributed. So the A brackets can have 16 or 20 teams and the B brackets 42 or 48 Teams.

Or do a similar thing and wipe away school size from the equation. Have an A, B, C, and D bracket with better naming. The true 4A and the true 1A schools are the least experienced, with a few outliers. The 2A and 3A is really where the talent lies.

That wouldn't completely solve the problem but it would make more competitive games.

None of this will happen. One thing that could happen is they waited until the teams fielding a playoff team were determined and then created evenly distributed regions. Having a 2 team region and a 7 team region in the same bracket makes zero sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not the OP(or a genius) but the simple solution is to arrange it similar to how NCAA does it. Get together to seed the teams and understand that location will play a part just like NCAA does. That's why Denver played Stanford in the first round despite being in the same conference as travel was an issue. But come to a consensus top 4-8 teams and make sure that they don't play until the quarter/semis/finals(assuming they win).

Since I am on a roll and fixing everything, lets change the IAAM to 8 teams in the A, 8 in the B, and 11 in the C division. This way A/B can get home and home against the rival teams each year (14 games instead of the current 13). Then treat it similar to soccer around the world and move the winner of each conference up and the last place team down the following year. This would create a whole lot more excitement for all regular season games.

Love to add a Private vs Public championship but timing cant work sadly but having an all senior all star game could be great fun for all and a great way to honor these girls and not have their season/career come to such an abrupt end.

Oh and add a shot clock to all public schools and the DC privates. I understand it costs money but if basketball and football can figure it out from a budget standpoint so can public schools and the DC privates.

Off to go post my solutions to inflations, the middle east, and Artificial Intelligence on some other smack talking boards

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not the OP(or a genius) but the simple solution is to arrange it similar to how NCAA does it. Get together to seed the teams and understand that location will play a part just like NCAA does. That's why Denver played Stanford in the first round despite being in the same conference as travel was an issue. But come to a consensus top 4-8 teams and make sure that they don't play until the quarter/semis/finals(assuming they win).

Since I am on a roll and fixing everything, lets change the IAAM to 8 teams in the A, 8 in the B, and 11 in the C division. This way A/B can get home and home against the rival teams each year (14 games instead of the current 13). Then treat it similar to soccer around the world and move the winner of each conference up and the last place team down the following year. This would create a whole lot more excitement for all regular season games.

Love to add a Private vs Public championship but timing cant work sadly but having an all senior all star game could be great fun for all and a great way to honor these girls and not have their season/career come to such an abrupt end.

Oh and add a shot clock to all public schools and the DC privates. I understand it costs money but if basketball and football can figure it out from a budget standpoint so can public schools and the DC privates.

Off to go post my solutions to inflations, the middle east, and Artificial Intelligence on some other smack talking boards
Years ago when I played high school boys lacrosse we had an end of year Seniors Leukemia All Star Game: Metro All Stars v MSA All Stars. The game was played at Hopkins and the games were very competitive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Transportation is a key factor in the publics and that is why the playoffs are broken into regions. You potentially could have teams traveling from the eastern shore to Frederick County in the early rounds. Taxpayers won't be happy about that. The second is that boys and girls flip the home and away games. Meaning if Glenelg boys are playing Mt. Hebron at home, the girls are playing at Mt. Hebron that same day. If your boys and girls teams are not in the same league this would be a scheduling nightmare. If you are looking for a more competitive playoff system, the solution is simple. Send you kids to private school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is unfair. I think it is hard to fix. No one thinks it is really "worth" it to fix.
Man Valley vs Glenelg in semis winner Probable champ. Hereford in final punchers chance.
Fallston vs South Carrol in Quarters for the eventual winner.
I think it is going to be Dulaney vs Severna park in the final.
I think Broadneck will win 4A

You could breakup AA, Howard, Carrol, and Baltimore county regions. Many ideas, little will.
4A not sure if anyone is close to Broadneck.
1A it is Liberty, Fallston( now back in 1A) and south Carrol.
2A and 3A many good teams maybe worth mixing it up.
I think you have to win them when you play them. Glenelg getting out of the region to maybe lose in the semi's how much better is that then losing in the first round? 1 more week of practice?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like national rankings came out yesterday and with at least the private school seasons over looks like Maryland will have 6 teams in the top 25:
2 St Paul (preseason 3)
4 MCD (preseason 1)
6 Good council (unranked preseason)
8 Maryvale (preseason 5)
16 Stone ridge (unranked preseason)
22.Spalding (preseason 7)

Falling out of rankings
Glenelg country preseason 8

Thoughts?

Like Reply Quote
Page 131 of 134 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 134
Quick Reply