BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,606
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 127 of 132 1 2 125 126 127 128 129 131 132
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calling out girls is not ok. Moderators you need to delete these posts ASAP. Whoever is posting these needs help too- I feel for your kids

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
McDongh SPSG was a great game of high level lacrosse but why does the newspaper say McDonugh pulled out a win over a young SPSG team. They're not young. They have a very experienced senior goalie, senior draw girl and senior defender as well as several juniors who have all been playing varsity and getting playing time since freshman year. Why are they considered young ? With the exception of one freshman i thought the two teams matched up in the number of seniors, juniors and sophomores out on the field. Neither of these teams have "young" rosters out there

Did SPSG pull the goalie so she could throw elbows at the restraining line?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McDongh SPSG was a great game of high level lacrosse but why does the newspaper say McDonugh pulled out a win over a young SPSG team. They're not young. They have a very experienced senior goalie, senior draw girl and senior defender as well as several juniors who have all been playing varsity and getting playing time since freshman year. Why are they considered young ? With the exception of one freshman i thought the two teams matched up in the number of seniors, juniors and sophomores out on the field. Neither of these teams have "young" rosters out there
They use the word "young" as an excuse - same thing with UNC - they aren't doing well because they are "young" - they are far from young

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because that is their head coach’s response in interviews every time she loses, that she lost because they are a young team. It’s laughable. And so predictable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SPRING HAS SPRUNG AND FLING HAS FLUNG!!!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best goalie in IAAM…her before it’s too late.

Seek help, asap. You clearly have major issues going on in your life

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

probably and i’m sure the dad with the cowbell was the first to leave the parking lot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SPRING HAS SPRUNG AND FLING HAS FLUNG!!!!

Century High School just got a lot better next year! I look forward to watching them battle it out with Man Valley next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, but surprisingly the McDonogh players didn't dive /flop all over the line when barely touched. That is only a Maryvale/Reese thing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best goalie in IAAM…her before it’s too late.

Seek help, asap. You clearly have major issues going on in your life

This is random.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, but surprisingly the McDonogh players didn't dive /flop all over the line when barely touched. That is only a Maryvale/Reese thing.

You forgot grab your head, run through 3-4 players, arms up, complaining, whining in a hoarse coaches voice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess he has learned that from his wife since that is also a MD thing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fling is a flock of eagles. They are referring to Mcdonogh, and not the player going to Century.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts and prayers out to the MCD player. Looked like a bad knee injury. How many IAAM players have gone done this year due to knee injuries?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They use the word "young" as an excuse - same thing with UNC - they aren't doing well because they are "young" - they are far from young
I didnt read it as an excuse, at some point a coach gets asked why they lost. Outside of saying the other team scored more you are asked to provide context. The context I read was very complimentary speaking of the poise that the senior MCD team showed and that they are setting the bar that she wants her team to reach towards.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope
Referring to the player

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much goalie talk on here and none of it is positive. It’s a tough position to play so lighten up on these kids. It seems that the negativity is directed more to hurt their parents than an accurate assessment of their play. FWIW the St. Mary’s keeper is excellent. Not a relative but someone who has seen her play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope
Referring to the player

Definitely the player. The league is losing a great player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GFS must be that bad, why would she leave the school she was at for 3 years to go to a school for a year to get their diploma?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GFS must be that bad, why would she leave the school she was at for 3 years to go to a school for a year to get their diploma?

Doesnt matter where she graduates from, she is committed already. And yes, its that bad at GFS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would do the same thing if my kid was committed and there was no guarantee they would have a team next year. Smart move on her part.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To make sure she has a team to play on. Century will have one with a competent coach. Gfs may not have a team and haven’t had a competent coach in quite a while.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe she was the issue not garrison

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IAAM playoff lines for 5/1:

#9 GCS (+0.5) @ #8 BMS (-0.5)
#10 RPCS (+2.5) @ #7 St. Mary’s (-2.5)

I’ll take BMS to cover and RPCS with the points

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you all so obsessed with other people’s kids? It’s pathetic. Are you so insecure about your own daughters that you just sit on this site all day ripping on every player and coach of the other teams? If you had the game knowledge you would know better but you don’t. And who cares where people hang out? The Valley Inn references wreak of envy. Sad. Targeting high school girls as an adult? Talk about bottom of the barrel. And yes BR is a dooshnozzle. Always has been always will be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, the "investigation" at RPCS has concluded. No smoking gun and a competent, caring coach is the collateral damage. Make no mistake, this is about senior parents who are angry about their kids lack of playing time. Just so happens they have deep pockets and board positions.They've left the program in shambles for the ones who are willing to earn their spot and invest in getting better. Devastating is an understatement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IAAM playoff lines for 5/1:

#9 GCS (+0.5) @ #8 BMS (-0.5)
#10 RPCS (+2.5) @ #7 St. Mary’s (-2.5)

I’ll take BMS to cover and RPCS with the points

I'll take GCS moneyline

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you all so obsessed with other people’s kids? It’s pathetic. Are you so insecure about your own daughters that you just sit on this site all day ripping on every player and coach of the other teams? If you had the game knowledge you would know better but you don’t. And who cares where people hang out? The Valley Inn references wreak of envy. Sad. Targeting high school girls as an adult? Talk about bottom of the barrel. And yes BR is a dooshnozzle. Always has been always will be.

I would like to add MG is a snake and MHN is not nice either. Both only out there to rack up wins and promote themselves but I’m sure their real friends like them outside lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like to add MG is a snake and MHN is not nice either. Both only out there to rack up wins and promote themselves but I’m sure their real friends like them outside lax.

Be glad your kid didnt have TC as coach. Since she has left, the toxic culture is much improved and the girls are enjoying it!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, the "investigation" at RPCS has concluded. No smoking gun and a competent, caring coach is the collateral damage. Make no mistake, this is about senior parents who are angry about their kids lack of playing time. Just so happens they have deep pockets and board positions.They've left the program in shambles for the ones who are willing to earn their spot and invest in getting better. Devastating is an understatement.

Some of the same parents that said they loved the coach two years ago

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Be glad your kid didnt have TC as coach. Since she has left, the toxic culture is much improved and the girls are enjoying it!!!!
You’re kidding right? There’s more toxicity than ever, there’s more getting thrown under the rug than ever. TC at least had control of her team. New coach has no backbone and because of it, the camaraderie is nil. Don’t fool yourselves, four players run the team and are the reason they win. One of them is now done for the season. One of them should have been expelled from school four times over. It would be a gift to the team for TC to come back at this point, and I say that without liking the woman. But she is better than what is going on now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet here you are, reading and posting. And you even managed to throw in a jab at a coach. Hilarious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Show me an IAAM team and I'll show you whiny, entitled parents. "But it is the schools fault, or the coaches fault, or the other kids on the team's fault, or the other parents on the team's fault, or the personal trainer you pay for's fault". It is never the parents fault! bahahahahahahaa!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is also a fun fact

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This was never a doubt. Lost 3 coaches that didn’t want to deal with a school that supports parents over play time. Now they have a chance to get C2 who will drop the program even further.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You’re kidding right? There’s more toxicity than ever, there’s more getting thrown under the rug than ever. TC at least had control of her team. New coach has no backbone and because of it, the camaraderie is nil. Don’t fool yourselves, four players run the team and are the reason they win. One of them is now done for the season. One of them should have been expelled from school four times over. It would be a gift to the team for TC to come back at this point, and I say that without liking the woman. But she is better than what is going on now.

OMG enough bemoaning the off-the field activities of high school girls. We could do the same for every school. Who ever this is is the same person obsessed with the goalie's life outside of school. It's pathological at this point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spot on. Last year was a love fest compared to how things are this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is also a fun fact

Does the coach still have her job at the school? I've only ever heard really positive things about this coach from RCPS and Coppermine parents who had direct experience. Really odd turn of events.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spot on. Last year was a love fest compared to how things are this year.[/quote]

What’s the difference between last year and this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This was never a doubt. Lost 3 coaches that didn’t want to deal with a school that supports parents over play time. Now they have a chance to get C2 who will drop the program even further.

Whoever this is has an obsession with Garrison and C2. Did your kid get cut or something? they are taking up a lot of energy in your world.

Like Reply Quote
Page 127 of 132 1 2 125 126 127 128 129 131 132
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard