BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,822
Posts390,948
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 296 of 335 1 2 294 295 296 297 298 334 335
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Haus is showing he has no connections in Baltimore. To chose Spencer Ford and Sandy Cook as assistants the two biggest cancers in youth sports! Loyola parents have really poor judgment of character. This team is will implode within the first year under Haus.
I mean look what SF did to Spalding. Between lack of judgement, poor coaching skills and only playing one offense line. Good luck LB parents and players you all are going to need it

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 3 dads who dont like the Gilman coach won't be happy to learn that he ain't going anywhere.
The school admin loves him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And whose son will benefit from SF only playing one line? They’re in line for two of the spots and won’t come off the field!! Good luck Haus with your “ deep roots” into the Baltimore lacrosse community and your great judgement of character for your assistants.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoken like a true keyboard commando.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ford's poor coaching? Lack of judgement? Look at what he did to Spalding? Go back to sleep under your rock.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do so many people give a f*** who coaches what high school team? Or what conference they are in?

If your kid doesn't go to any of these schools, give it a rest. And if they do go to any of these schools, still give it a rest.

FFS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ford's poor coaching? Lack of judgement? Look at what he did to Spalding? Go back to sleep under your rock.

At least Ford wasnt drunk texting players, he just cusses them out to their faces

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What [Censored] could even type this with a straight face? Oh wait! Someone who's kid just wasn't good enough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 3 dads who dont like the Gilman coach won't be happy to learn that he ain't going anywhere.

I’m glad that’s settled once and for all. It will be great once the current senior class graduates and those 13 dads are gone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall tourneys looming. 8th grade school visits starting up for all the unaffiliated kids (and could there be a few MS transfers?!!)

Hearing some fool rumors of some shakeups. These new
Coaches are gonna be interesting to watch.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At least Ford wasnt drunk texting players, he just cusses them out to their faces

Lets calm this down people. Getting out of hand . Here is some good news. At least these coaches didnt say or do what the U Tampa Coaches are alleged to have said in lawsuit by former assistant coach there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big question is ,,do they love Sip and Cookie ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m glad that’s settled once and for all. It will be great once the current senior class graduates and those 13 dads are gone.

Me too. What a nightmare that senior class and their parents have been. Expecting miracles with that talent. Bye

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What shake ups?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It ain't the coach that's holding back Gilman.
It's the lack of talent and admin support.
They don't care about athletics. This is not your grandparent's Gilman. It's like having Friends back in the A league.

A Gilman vs Friends game might actually be competitive and fun to watch. Especially since Friends is for all intents and purposes an all-girls school and Gilman is totally trans-oriented.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you talking about?

Fall tourneys looming. 8th grade school visits starting up for all the unaffiliated kids (and could there be a few MS transfers?!!)

Hearing some fool rumors of some shakeups. These new
Coaches are gonna be interesting to watch.[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two MIAA schools will replace their head coaches after fall ball

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"A Gilman vs Friends game might actually be competitive and fun to watch. Especially since Friends is for all intents and purposes an all-girls school and Gilman is totally trans-oriented."

And right there is why you're a sophomoric [Censored] and can only hide and will always hide behind a screen and say notIntelligent s!@# like this. Who cares about what Gilman and Friends do. Obviously you have no skin in the game and are trying to flex the little muscle you have. You might be a kid who can't hold water against your peers in public and follow them around wanting to be like them because we all know you are a wallflower. Let's hope you're a kid because if you're an adult trolling and saying stuff to get people wound up, my suggestion is to get out of your mom and dads basement, open the shades and get some fresh air. You might actually find someone who will like you more than just for your screen name.

I have no skin in the game or am interested in Gilman and or Friends, I just like watching and talking about good lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Already hearing great things about Haas solidifying the troops at Lb and that a lot 8th graders are Looking at Jc. Will be fun to see how these new coaches do. But the initial reports are
good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Already hearing great things about Haas solidifying the troops at Lb and that a lot 8th graders are Looking at Jc. Will be fun to see how these new coaches do. But the initial reports are
good.

my kids have teammates in those programs. i can confirm both. the turmoil at loyola is way overstated here. things are transitioning well under haas. lots of excitement in the building. the old downers are gone too which is good. at jc gunner's positivity has the kids and families excited too. i think loyola will be in the ship this year. they are built to win right now. and i think jc will be good in a few years. their underclasses have some players and lots of good kids have been looking to go there for a chance to play earlier.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"A Gilman vs Friends game might actually be competitive and fun to watch. Especially since Friends is for all intents and purposes an all-girls school and Gilman is totally trans-oriented."

And right there is why you're a sophomoric [Censored] and can only hide and will always hide behind a screen and say notIntelligent s!@# like this. Who cares about what Gilman and Friends do. Obviously you have no skin in the game and are trying to flex the little muscle you have. You might be a kid who can't hold water against your peers in public and follow them around wanting to be like them because we all know you are a wallflower. Let's hope you're a kid because if you're an adult trolling and saying stuff to get people wound up, my suggestion is to get out of your mom and dads basement, open the shades and get some fresh air. You might actually find someone who will like you more than just for your screen name.

I have no skin in the game or am interested in Gilman and or Friends, I just like watching and talking about good lacrosse.

Take it easy Bucko, it looks like he wound you up like an old clock and you lost it. Relax!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The prior comment was sophomoric at best, yeah, but That's some real Gilman Dad Energy right there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No not wound up at all, just making sure people know where they stand. Tired of listening to juvenile banter especially when it attacks groups, people, schools, etc and it has nothing to do with lacrosse. So I am taking it easy Bucko. Maybe the old clocks are those that can't get past how things use to be. Move on.. Every team, player will find their place in lacrosse where ever it may be. Support your team and the players, Post interesting news and updates.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. If he is a kid, you just acted as immaturely as he did. Grow up, DAD.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s hope it was a kid, but from the likes of this page it’s mostly adults acting like kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. If he is a kid, you just acted as immaturely as he did. Grow up, DAD.

Well said …Sir!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have lost to many brain cells over the last couple months from this forum and didn’t get anything out of it other than locker room banter. So best of luck everyone with your seasons from which ever sidelined you are watching, cheering, screaming, etc. from.
Peace

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have lost to many brain cells over the last couple months from this forum and didn’t get anything out of it other than locker room banter. So best of luck everyone with your seasons from which ever sidelined you are watching, cheering, screaming, etc. from.
Peace
You'll be back when fall tournaments start. You won't be able to help yourself. It's like driving by an accident, you can't help yourself but look!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Peace
You'll be back when fall tournaments start. You won't be able to help yourself. It's like driving by an accident, you can't help yourself but look!!

Don’t encourage him, he’s a buffoon who adds nothing to the show.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Peace

Don’t encourage him, he’s a buffoon who adds nothing to the show.

I’m back now. I just couldn’t quit you guys

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two MIAA schools will replace their head coaches after fall ball

You are late to party.

We are going on third one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Gilman Dad energy"
Add that to the BOTC lexicon!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It ain't the coach that's holding back Gilman.
It's the lack of talent and admin support.
They don't care about athletics. This is not your grandparent's Gilman. It's like having Friends back in the A league.

A Gilman vs Friends game might actually be competitive and fun to watch. Especially since Friends is for all intents and purposes an all-girls school and Gilman is totally trans-oriented.

I am sure Gilman would win . Well at least a 55% chance with this new group of players and Cookie and Sip leading the way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My Predictions for upcoming year.

1. BL Finally back in the Championship with a few new boarders
2. STP Keep last year's Late season form going
3. CH Kelly buys a couple new players and makes a run
4. McD finally their luck runs out, back to earth with doing less with more talent than anyone
5. JC Gunnar has them in form and ready to go
6. Loyola Talent does what it usually does underperforms and coaches scratch their head
7. AS Mid level form at best this year. Run is over
8 .StM Going down with the rest of Annapolis
9. Sev " " " " "
10. Gil The coaches do nothing as they race towards bottom.
11. MSJ Might not win a game this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im a Gunnar fan. If he makes the playoff in his first year, start preparing his statue for the HoF.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

4. McD finally their luck runs out, back to earth with doing less with more talent than anyone
6. Loyola Talent does what it usually does underperforms and coaches scratch their head
9. Sev " " " " "

If the NHSLS is any indication of what's to come - McD 3-peats pretty easily IMO

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If we’re going based on NHSLS. Gilman will lose every game. Could you image if the 12 seniors hadn’t been there?

Signed under classman “ Angry Gilman Dad #5”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

9. Sev " " " " "

If the NHSLS is any indication of what's to come - McD 3-peats pretty easily IMO

Thats not until November. And unfortunately, with all the fall sports kids, it's not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

9. Sev " " " " "

Thats not until November. And unfortunately, with all the fall sports kids, it's not.

I think he was talking about this summer’s nhsls. McDonogh is most talented team in the league. Only BL has a chance against them. STM won’t even sniff the playoffs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

9. Sev " " " " "

I think he was talking about this summer’s nhsls. McDonogh is most talented team in the league. Only BL has a chance against them. STM won’t even sniff the playoffs

McD has been lucky last couple years. Frankly, the MIAA has been low on talent last couple of years. McD has had top talent and done little with it over the years. Give them credit, they got something they should have years ago.

Like Reply Quote
Page 296 of 335 1 2 294 295 296 297 298 334 335
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard