BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,822
Posts390,953
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 295 of 335 1 2 293 294 295 296 297 334 335
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone explain what the deal is Indian Creek? We were there for middle school soccer game, pretty campus, great fields, a dome!
Why are they playing B, and not recruiting for A with facilities like that?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not sure whether the Severn news is true or just gossip. But a coaching change means nothing if they can't get the administration to be more supportive of athletics.

With the decline of St Mary’s sports kids that don’t choose spalding. Severn could be a good fit.

Explain how St. Mary's sports are in decline. I think they are in the playoffs for lacrosse every year.

Let me how this years goes. Bottom feeders. Btw top 6 in a 10 team field is not that hard to do.

Spalding runs annapolis now.

Spalding has more to offer . Academics and Sports.

We looked at all three and all three are great places to send your kid to school.

Spalding does have a bit more courses to offer. Issue with Spalding I felt, hard to play multisports there, it can be done, just not same opportunity for kids at st marys and Severn where multisport players is the norm and encouraged.

All three schools can get your kid into elite universities, both athletically and academically, spec for lax,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure whether the Severn news is true or just gossip. But a coaching change means nothing if they can't get the administration to be more supportive of athletics.

With the decline of St Mary’s sports kids that don’t choose spalding. Severn could be a good fit.

Explain how St. Mary's sports are in decline. I think they are in the playoffs for lacrosse every year.

Let me how this years goes. Bottom feeders. Btw top 6 in a 10 team field is not that hard to do.

Spalding runs annapolis now.

Spalding has more to offer . Academics and Sports.

We looked at all three and all three are great places to send your kid to school.

Spalding does have a bit more courses to offer. Issue with Spalding I felt, hard to play multisports there, it can be done, just not same opportunity for kids at st marys and Severn where multisport players is the norm and encouraged.

All three schools can get your kid into elite universities, both athletically and academically, spec for lax,

there is no room on this forum for such fact based talk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New hires at LB?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone explain what the deal is Indian Creek? We were there for middle school soccer game, pretty campus, great fields, a dome!
Why are they playing B, and not recruiting for A with facilities like that?

small school - coed with only 560 students K-12

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New hires at LB?

Yes...they brought Cookie in to run the offense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New hires at LB?

Boy someone’s son is riding the bench hard at LB

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New hires at LB?

Boy someone’s son is riding the bench hard at LB

Poor guy, all that money for school and club, for what, to watch his son hopefully in a blowout game or two. Might not even get that with the way LB plays lately.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It can’t get any worse at Loyola. Having a parent on staff is a disaster waiting to explode. His kids aren’t that good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Severn is full of white privileged sub par boys.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Started school and saw the head coach and almost threw up! I thought they would have fired him. Life at Gilman [Censored]. No one should come here for any reason.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New hires at LB?

Hey, Sip! Wouldn't matter who was coaching - your boys just aren't very good!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New hires at LB?

Hey, Sip! Wouldn't matter who was coaching - your boys just aren't very good!

Sip, Cookie, sounds like the wire has come to LB . Another trip to Dunbar and LB can finally get some street creed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It can’t get any worse at Loyola. Having a parent on staff is a disaster waiting to explode. His kids aren’t that good.

Loyola just cant seem to get away from this . Last few years it was all about who you were and who you know. Results showed on field with players that were just not that good to be starters playing due to name. Doesnt look like that is changing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haus is showing he has no connections in Baltimore. To chose Spencer Ford and Sandy Cook as assistants the two biggest cancers in youth sports! Loyola parents have really poor judgment of character. This team is will implode within the first year under Haus.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calvert Hall is the Bishop Sycamore of High School Lacrosse accept they have the money to back it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Playing in the B conference in almost every sport but lacrosse is [Censored].

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haus is showing he has no connections in Baltimore. To chose Spencer Ford and Sandy Cook as assistants the two biggest cancers in youth sports! Loyola parents have really poor judgment of character. This team is will implode within the first year under Haus.

Hey censor - I would call your attention to your own rules (below).

Allowing the posting of slander and unsubstantiated comments is not only against your own rules, but could result in your company being held liable for posting them. This site richly deserves the reputation it has earned as a cesspool comprised of keyboard warriors who sling BS and insults they don't have the guts to say in person, occasionally punctuated by a bit of useful information that (used to) keep reasonable people coming back once in a while to catch up.

I don't know Mr. Ford, but Mr. Cook has given many hours of his time to help my son and a number of other boys to improve their game. Does he advocate for his sons? Sure - who wouldn't? Cancer in youth sports? Look in the mirror bud - the problem is you.

Named Individuals: Identifying youth players in a negative or attacking manner by name will not be permitted. Be mindful that such posts will be removed and/or edited by the BOTC Moderators. Identification of adults and/or clubs in posts should be accompanied by substantiated facts, sources, and details.

Abusive or Obscene Language A language that is abusive or obscene will result in the editing of the message or removal of the post. If the message is flagrantly abusive, contains obscene language, or is otherwise blatantly unacceptable, the user may be also have posting privileges temporarily or permanently suspended

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This might be the funniest post yet on the subject of LB and clearly from people who have zero clue about that of which they speak. FYI- Loyola's last coach, Ubriaco grew up in Baltimore and didn't put the work in to win. New AD and alum dug in deep now and its all under a microscope. ALL SPORTS. Loyola by most accounts has been half [Censored]'ing it for a decade. Buckle up because between the new Nike deal they signed and their new focus on athletics (see the last 3 coaching changes if you need proof they are all in) the Dons will be back in 2 years in all sports is my prediction. That pains me to say that having gone to a rival school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holman hired as Severn head coach

What happen to Christie?
Christie has been great for Severn! Wondering if this past years coaching staff hires was his down fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly a response from a parent who lives vicariously through a child who just isn't that good. We should all feel sorry for your kid because you are likely telling him how good he is and making all sorts of excuses why he isn't playing. If you think any coach in the MIAA is not playing the best players available and trying to win then you should probably stop typing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you going to type when you realize Cookie isn't the new coach? Maybe your name and address?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And to poster who is trashing the LB parents and players, what are you going to do when you discover that "Sip" does not post on this non-sensical site because he is a public servant and is prohibited from posting on public forums like this one? If you believe it's really "Sip," then you should confront him face-to-face. Let me know when that happens, 'cause I want to be a witness. And what are you going to do when you learn that "Cookie" is not an assistant coach? Are you going to apologize to him both of them? All of these cowardly and personal attacks are just notIntelligent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And to poster who is trashing the LB parents and players, what are you going to do when you discover that "Sip" does not post on this non-sensical site because he is a public servant and is prohibited from posting on public forums like this one? If you believe it's really "Sip," then you should confront him face-to-face. Let me know when that happens, 'cause I want to be a witness. And what are you going to do when you learn that "Cookie" is not an assistant coach? Are you going to apologize to him both of them? All of these cowardly and personal attacks are just notIntelligent.
And PG County cops are prohibited from hangin out in the backseat of their patrol cars. Gotta love public servants

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I prefer the names,,Cookie and Sip to these proper English names. Gives it a Wire jive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And PG County cops are prohibited from hangin out in the backseat of their patrol cars. Gotta love public servants

This is getting way to cryptic for a lacrosse board

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess you don't watch the news...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please tell

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess you don't watch the news...

What has that got to do with Lacrosse ? Not a coach or player . Or Cookie or Sip

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just getting here. I didnt realize High School lacrosse was so drama driven in MD.
What i have learned so far.

StM is headed to B conference

PG cops are having fun in back of their car

Sip and Cookie are not that good for LB team and parents are feed up and vocal, team is a big underperformer with talent

CH is going hidden until game day and has hired Sycamores AD.

Severn fired Coach due to not white privileged enough

Indian Creek has world class facilities yet cant seem to find more than a few students to go there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said. Now lets play some ball in the spring and see what happens.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said. Now lets play some ball in the spring and see what happens.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From article in Diamondback,, Is this what you were saying ? ,, " Despite the ragged edges of “Big Spence’s” coaching style " .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t forget Gilman. Gilman coach was referred to by a Division 1 coach as the worse coach he has seen in lacrosse and perhaps any sport!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well of an anonymous d1 coach supposedly said it and it was reported anonymously on an anonymous lax board, it must be true!

That dude has forgotten more lax than most of you lo ser dads think you know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well of an anonymous d1 coach supposedly said it and it was reported anonymously on an anonymous lax board, it must be true!

That dude has forgotten more lax than most of you lo ser dads think you know.

Easy there Coach, I agree , he didnt say that,,,, He said, of the top 5 worst coaches he had ever seen, other words, you were better than 4 coaches . Well done

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy Gilman coach you are an id*ot and obviously are a terrible coach. You haven’t won a single game !
Go back to rec. Club didn’t work out ….. you were once with Crabs and the players and parents asked for your removal! So where do you do this great coaching with all your experience and vast knowledge of the sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It ain't the coach that's holding back Gilman.
It's the lack of talent and admin support.
They don't care about athletics. This is not your grandparent's Gilman. It's like having Friends back in the A league.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy Gilman coach you are an id*ot and obviously are a terrible coach. You haven’t won a single game !
Go back to rec. Club didn’t work out ….. you were once with Crabs and the players and parents asked for your removal! So where do you do this great coaching with all your experience and vast knowledge of the sport.
Spoken like a true overly entitled Baltimore County private school dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Facts are facts Coach

Like Reply Quote
Page 295 of 335 1 2 293 294 295 296 297 334 335
Quick Reply