BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,910
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 100 of 327 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]first of all, BS is just that BS, and there main priority now is Hofstra. you dont see HU running around with 50 cent pinnies.

Who cares about the pinnies?! Why don't you go back and educate yourself and learn the difference between there, their and they're. That would be more helpful to you than worrying about what young girls wear.

Funny, not sure the ?! was the way to go when correcting someone on grammar .

What does a first year YJ girl get for the fee? My incoming 9th grader is ready to make the switch.
No badgering please, just an answer thanks

other than a uniform, what do you want?? if you are willing to make a commitment to the YJ based on what "stuff" they are giving you, you may want to reconsider your motivation.

you can consider the coaching as part of your "package" too.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was just reading the thread about fl$ boys playing for another club while registered for fl$. Does anyone know if Yellow Jackets allow you to play for another club if there is no conflict for a tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was just reading the thread about fl$ boys playing for another club while registered for fl$. Does anyone know if Yellow Jackets allow you to play for another club if there is no conflict for a tournament?

There are some that play for both liberty and YJ. Don't know if its common or ok with clubs. P

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are some that play for both liberty and YJ. Don't know if its common or ok with clubs. P

Some of the girls from some of the teams will create or form a "nonYJ" team to go play in other tournaments not attended by the club. While many view this as a good oppurtunity to get the girls more lax, it does create issues for those who may feel left out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are some girls that play for YJ and Elevate.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some of the girls from some of the teams will create or form a "nonYJ" team to go play in other tournaments not attended by the club. While many view this as a good oppurtunity to get the girls more lax, it does create issues for those who may feel left out.

Getting a bunch of girls together to play in a tournament is different from playing on a team of another club on a regular basis.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Getting a bunch of girls together to play in a tournament is different from playing on a team of another club on a regular basis.

Don't think CR would be too happy if she found out that YJ girls were playing for other teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She just found out!

Don't think CR would be too happy if she found out that YJ girls were playing for other teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you think Danielle Galager would be?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It actually makes for a much better team and tournament experience. Leave the ball hoggers and deadwood behind, makes for a stramlined team without way too many subs like the money teams the clubs run. Only bad part is returning to club team and dealing with all the people who feel slighted.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? At what age?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to Ward Melville on their big win over the Northport Tigers/Yellow Jackets. CR is such a great coach that she can't win with all of her big studs who play for her year round - interesting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to Ward Melville on their big win over the Northport Tigers/Yellow Jackets. CR is such a great coach that she can't win with all of her big studs who play for her year round - interesting.

Yeah so embarrassing that her team makes the playoffs every year in one of the best divisions in the country and lose to a very good Ward Melville team in the county semi-finals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is wrong with you? I hope you are not a WM parent or player. If you are you are an embarrassment to the town and the program. Who does your Daughter play for in the Summer? There are WM girls who play for Yellow Jackets so not sure what your problem is.

Again, I hope you are not a Ward Melville Person.

Why are you so bitter?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah so embarrassing that her team makes the playoffs every year in one of the best divisions in the country and lose to a very good Ward Melville team in the county semi-finals.

Both of you are small minded and bitter. My guess is that neither of you were good athletes if you even played a sport. Very sad people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah so embarrassing that her team makes the playoffs every year in one of the best divisions in the country and lose to a very good Ward Melville team in the county semi-finals. Hey how did Hofstra make out this year, seems to me the choice if you want to play D1 lacrosse on Long Island is Stony Brook. Maybe SS will have better luck making the US team next time around because they will no longer think she is "too good"
WOW bitter much

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If this was written by a parent I understand why some young athletes are brats.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watch out WM ..... carma..... You are very beatable just ask Sayville , West Islip, HHH , and West Babylon!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"ding, dong the witch is dead"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry to hear about your mom

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry to hear about your mom

Go stand in the corner for a time out kids. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What age is your daughter?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? At what age?

2021 has girls who play liberty and YJ

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I was just reading the thread about fl$ boys playing for another club while registered for fl$. Does anyone know if Yellow Jackets allow you to play for another club if there is no conflict for a tournament?

Really? At what age?

2021 playing on 2 travel teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I was just reading the thread about fl$ boys playing for another club while registered for fl$. Does anyone know if Yellow Jackets allow you to play for another club if there is no conflict for a tournament?

Really? At what age?

Getting them laxed up early. TG doesn't even have a 2021 team yet. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? At what age?

yes, 2021 playing on 2 travel teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? At what age?

Wow how many D 1 commits on the rosters ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? At what age?

Nothing like being a 4th grader with an overscheduled summer. Who wants to bet the kid has a personal trainer for her "down time"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? At what age?

Nothing like being a 4th grader with an overscheduled summer. Who wants to bet the kid has a personal trainer for her "down time"

Seriously? What do you people care..go get a job or something! Maybe the kid really likes to play!! Sheesh!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? At what age?

Like the amazing Kreskin, I predict that this kid will be in therapy before she goes to college.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? At what age?

Yes a trainer too?
What will happen at tournaments where there are conflicts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They’ll call the therapist and ask for advice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are also girls playing YJ and Elevate

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep, and on 2020 the mom is a elevate head coach

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wouldn't compare elevate with liberty. Not skill wise but rivalry wise. Doubt Gallagher or rose would be happy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you really worried about where girls who haven't even gone to middle school yet play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next year I am selling my house and my daughter is going to play for YJ, TG, liberty, elevate, express, 91,Bums. Gonna git er all laxed up. Just hope we don't have any conflicts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are kids on Rosé team playing on other teams so it must be fine. Didn't you see them switching from one uniform to another at last tournament

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dream on. What other team??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are kids on Rosé team playing on other teams so it must be fine. Didn't you see them switching from one uniform to another at last tournament
They’re probably on that friends and family plan.

Like Reply Quote
Page 100 of 327 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard