BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 92 of 264 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What schools are looking to fill HC vacancies? I know that Sayville and Half Hollow Hills East is. Half Hollow Hills West lost TR and replaced him with the JV coach who is an Alumni of the school. Who else?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll say it again, those who work on the street are money hungry, drug abusing, misogynist adulterer alcoholics. Don't care what you say, how you say it, that's the facts!! good luck with that career coke head.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What schools are looking to fill HC vacancies? I know that Sayville and Half Hollow Hills East is. Half Hollow Hills West lost TR and replaced him with the JV coach who is an Alumni of the school. Who else?

East is filled. Sayville is the only one I know that is open and all of a sudden that has gone very quiet, on these boards.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll say it again, those who work on the street are money hungry, drug abusing, misogynist adulterer alcoholics. Don't care what you say, how you say it, that's the facts!! good luck with that career coke head.

Is anyway we can ban Elizabeth Warren from babbling on this site anymore....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The financial services industry includes accounting, insurance, credit cards, credit unions, banks, credit-card companies, insurance companies, accountancy companies, consumer-finance companies, and yes, stock brokerages and investment funds. Yet, you are portraying the workers of an entire industry on an outdated stereotype of a small sliver of workers from just two of these eleven types of firms?? That's some pretty good intellect you've showing there - what schools did you attend that imparted such strong critical thinking skills to allow you to arrive at this conclusion??!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

East is filled. Sayville is the only one I know that is open and all of a sudden that has gone very quiet, on these boards.

Any truth to the rumor that the BBP coach is going to Sayville?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any truth to the rumor that the BBP coach is going to Sayville?

No. Not at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is anyway we can ban Elizabeth Warren from babbling on this site anymore....

Why? the truth hurts? You had no problem ripping PE teachers, but now that you're exposed as a blow hound with a stripper fetish people should be banned?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The financial services industry includes accounting, insurance, credit cards, credit unions, banks, credit-card companies, insurance companies, accountancy companies, consumer-finance companies, and yes, stock brokerages and investment funds. Yet, you are portraying the workers of an entire industry on an outdated stereotype of a small sliver of workers from just two of these eleven types of firms?? That's some pretty good intellect you've showing there - what schools did you attend that imparted such strong critical thinking skills to allow you to arrive at this conclusion??!

Drugs, strippers and self serving misogynists, enough said. Keep defending yourself I'll keep commenting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Locust Valley doesn't have a coach....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The financial services industry includes accounting, insurance, credit cards, credit unions, banks, credit-card companies, insurance companies, accountancy companies, consumer-finance companies, and yes, stock brokerages and investment funds. Yet, you are portraying the workers of an entire industry on an outdated stereotype of a small sliver of workers from just two of these eleven types of firms?? That's some pretty good intellect you've showing there - what schools did you attend that imparted such strong critical thinking skills to allow you to arrive at this conclusion??![/quote]

For a big Wall Street Finance Guy, he sure has a lot of time to spend commenting on botc. Glad I’m not one of his investors!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is anyway we can ban Elizabeth Warren from babbling on this site anymore....[/quote]

He is a teacher....what do you expect. Do as little as possible, get paid for it and be protected by a union. He may be left of Warren.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The financial services industry includes accounting, insurance, credit cards, credit unions, banks, credit-card companies, insurance companies, accountancy companies, consumer-finance companies, and yes, stock brokerages and investment funds. Yet, you are portraying the workers of an entire industry on an outdated stereotype of a small sliver of workers from just two of these eleven types of firms?? That's some pretty good intellect you've showing there - what schools did you attend that imparted such strong critical thinking skills to allow you to arrive at this conclusion??![/quote]

Good lord, I hope you're not really a teacher. Anyone who stereotypes an entire industry because of few bad apples should never be around children. So according to your logic all these "teachers" that have been caught having intercourse with their students are representative of "ALL" teachers? If that's the case, then "YOU" by your own logic are child sexual predator...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can have Cromwell back!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hasn't he been awesome at Manhasset?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good lord, I hope you're not really a teacher. Anyone who stereotypes an entire industry because of few bad apples should never be around children. So according to your logic all these "teachers" that have been caught having intercourse with their students are representative of "ALL" teachers? If that's the case, then "YOU" by your own logic are child sexual predator...

Except I'm not a teacher...I was defending the PE teacher you slammed. [/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The best part of this whole exchange is that the guy thinks he is arguing with the "finance guy", when in reality there are numerous responders. #DoesntGetHowAnonymousBoardsWork

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know anything about Northport? My nephew plays for them and they had a decent year last year losing to WM in the 2nd round. Returning players or chances at having a good season??

Anyone else think it is way to early to be making predictions?

LOL - Anything is better than another diatribe about the virtues of a career in education.

LIC A WM over Farmingdale
LIC B GC over RP
LIC C SWR over LV
LIC D Babylon over OB

Not sure about LV over CSH this year, but I would put them over CSH for the 2019 and 2020 seasons.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is anyway we can ban Elizabeth Warren from babbling on this site anymore....[/quote]

He is a teacher....what do you expect. Do as little as possible, get paid for it and be protected by a union. He may be left of Warren.
[/quote]

Right, who teaches YOUR child and coaches your child! Hahahahaha, 8 hours a day! You don’t spend that much time with him, too busy with “clients” hahahaha! Remember that boob!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good lord, I hope you're not really a teacher. Anyone who stereotypes an entire industry because of few bad apples should never be around children. So according to your logic all these "teachers" that have been caught having sex with their students are representative of "ALL" teachers? If that's the case, then "YOU" by your own logic are child sexual predator...

The best part of this whole exchange is that the guy thinks he is arguing with the "finance guy", when in reality there are numerous responders. #DoesntGetHowAnonymousBoardsWork[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

Except I'm not a teacher...I was defending the PE teacher you slammed.

[/quote]
[/quote]

The best part of this whole exchange is that the guy thinks he is arguing with the "finance guy", when in reality there are numerous responders. #DoesntGetHowAnonymousBoardsWork[/quote]

Not the finance guy . . .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
big weekend at Farmingdale fall league with HHHW v. HHHE in both the JV and Varsity division - predictions?

JV
Syo over LV
HHHE over HHHW
LV over HHHE

Varsity
Slakwear over Syosset
HHHW over Roslyn
PW over WM
HHHE over HHHW

The game of the day is on the varsity level with PW playing WM, get their early seats will be filling up fast

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha...not a teacher...sore loser. You are the good Samaritan coming to the aid of the overpaid and lefty teacher. Ohhhh nice.....I get it...your Bernie Sanders. Go trim your eyebrows and put your teeth in. Its dinner

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Awesome at what? Manhasset not a priority. Gets paid to run Igloo and will only show up in Manhasset for the spring. A program like Manhasset expects more than a part time effort.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All you Chaminade promoters, HUGE h bust at school today. There is this garbage everywhere

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
big weekend at Farmingdale fall league with HHHW v. HHHE in both the JV and Varsity division - predictions?

JV
Syo over LV
HHHE over HHHW
LV over HHHE

Varsity
Slakwear over Syosset
HHHW over Roslyn
PW over WM
HHHE over HHHW

The game of the day is on the varsity level with PW playing WM, get their early seats will be filling up fast

Only half the kids play in these games, so they mean nothing. No varsity football player is taking a chance if their team is in a playoff run to play fall lacrosse. It is a good workout, and fun. That is all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JV
Syo over LV
HHHE over HHHW
LV over HHHE

Varsity
Slakwear over Syosset
HHHW over Roslyn
PW over WM
HHHE over HHHW

This is funny. Are you really following fall ball this closely. Many teams will not have all their players. Kids are playing football and soccer. I believe the playoffs are being played.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JV
Syo over LV
HHHE over HHHW
LV over HHHE

Varsity
Slakwear over Syosset
HHHW over Roslyn
PW over WM
HHHE over HHHW

This is funny. Are you really following fall ball this closely. Many teams will not have all their players. Kids are playing football and soccer. I believe the playoffs are being played.

My son's team has played every week with a skeleton squad - so meaningless other than getting a good workout in and a few extra looks with the stick in your hand . . . trying to read anything out of these games is absolutely pathetic! By all means, go and root for your son(s) and their teams, but leave it at that!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree completely. I guess it is forgotten that a great majority of lacrosse players also play football or other fall sports so that plus being a senior and likely partying Friday and Saturday it is seriously doubtful that the "A" players are showing up. I know over the summer after all the showcases and tourneys my son's varsity team also did the Huntington Summer league and it was rare that everyone or even the top player's would show on a consistent basis.

JV
Syo over LV
HHHE over HHHW
LV over HHHE

Varsity
Slakwear over Syosset
HHHW over Roslyn
PW over WM
HHHE over HHHW

My son's team has played every week with a skeleton squad - so meaningless other than getting a good workout in and a few extra looks with the stick in your hand . . . trying to read anything out of these games is absolutely pathetic! By all means, go and root for your son(s) and their teams, but leave it at that!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree completely. I guess it is forgotten that a great majority of lacrosse players also play football or other fall sports so that plus being a senior and likely partying Friday and Saturday it is seriously doubtful that the "A" players are showing up. I know over the summer after all the showcases and tourneys my son's varsity team also did the Huntington Summer league and it was rare that everyone or even the top player's would show on a consistent basis.

JV
Syo over LV
HHHE over HHHW
LV over HHHE

Varsity
Slakwear over Syosset
HHHW over Roslyn
PW over WM
HHHE over HHHW

so glad this parity of a post received such insightful replies..... it was a joke, as is the fall league but talking about the Farmingdale league is still better than the wall street / PE occupation debate

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All you Chaminade promoters, HUGE h bust at school today. There is this garbage everywhere

Thanks for trying

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well it is October on a lacrosse chat site so what else are we gonna talk about? Besides, at least for once it is staying clean and not to personal. What happened to them making everyone register and no more anonymous postings?

JV
Syo over LV
HHHE over HHHW
LV over HHHE

Varsity
Slakwear over Syosset
HHHW over Roslyn
PW over WM
HHHE over HHHW

so glad this parity of a post received such insightful replies..... it was a joke, as is the fall league but talking about the Farmingdale league is still better than the wall street / PE occupation debate

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JV
Syo over LV
HHHE over HHHW
LV over HHHE

Varsity
Slakwear over Syosset
HHHW over Roslyn
PW over WM
HHHE over HHHW

"parody" . . .SMH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Awesome at what? Manhasset not a priority. Gets paid to run Igloo and will only show up in Manhasset for the spring. A program like Manhasset expects more than a part time effort.
Seriously?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JV
Syo over LV
HHHE over HHHW
LV over HHHE

Varsity
Slakwear over Syosset
HHHW over Roslyn
PW over WM
HHHE over HHHW

"parody" . . .SMH

LOL - had to google SMH, I should have googled parity vs. parody before posting, it is with great shame and humiliation that I will make a self imposed 48 hour posting ban punishment for that.

I will not post again until Sunday after the PW/WM game, GO PATRIOTS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JV
Syo over LV
HHHE over HHHW
LV over HHHE

Varsity
Slakwear over Syosset
HHHW over Roslyn
PW over WM
HHHE over HHHW

Well, I guess the game lived up to the hype. Both teams played with skeleton squads and it ended in a tie game. I will ponder what could have been, and only if my son only scored. Would they have carried him off the field like Rudy. Ohhh what could have been. All those D1 coaches watching on the sideline. Lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep defending yourself I'll keep commenting.[/quote]

Ha...not a teacher...sore loser. You are the good Samaritan coming to the aid of the overpaid and lefty teacher. Ohhhh nice.....I get it...your Bernie Sanders. Go trim your eyebrows and put your teeth in. Its dinner
[/quote]

Hahahaha, thanks cole head. I’ll remember that Monday when junior comes to class and in April when we start up! Say hi to the girls on the pole! Hahahahaha, jealous clown!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JV
Syo over LV
HHHE over HHHW
LV over HHHE

Varsity
Slakwear over Syosset
HHHW over Roslyn
PW over WM
HHHE over HHHW

Well, I guess the game lived up to the hype. Both teams played with skeleton squads and it ended in a tie game. I will ponder what could have been, and only if my son only scored. Would they have carried him off the field like Rudy. Ohhh what could have been. All those D1 coaches watching on the sideline. Lol.

Well that game was a fun and well played one by both teams. They were both undermanned and everyone played a lot. Two good teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JV
Syo over LV
HHHE over HHHW
LV over HHHE

Varsity
Slakwear over Syosset
HHHW over Roslyn
PW over WM
HHHE over HHHW

Skeleton crew of pure 9th graders bested Syosset JV . . .

Like Reply Quote
Page 92 of 264 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard