BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,638
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 101 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
True blue 5

Legacy taz 2

Happy Friday enjoy your weekend

Definitely a nice confidence builder for TB and a wake up call for Taz. However, based on TB's record against the B teams in the tournament, the win can be considered nothing more than an example of Taz looking past their next opponent, especially when it was expected to be very weak. It happens. A couple of more wins against quality opponents are needed before anyone other than TB parents take them seriously.

A word of caution to TB parents. Act like you've been there. Even when you haven't. Maintain your class. Remember, Taz is a very good team, with a long memory. Next time may not be such a pleasant experience for you. Especially if Taz doesn't take their foot off the gas...

~Not a Taz Parent

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True blue 5

Legacy taz 2

Definitely a nice confidence builder for TB and a wake up call for Taz. However, based on TB's record against the B teams in the tournament, the win can be considered nothing more than an example of Taz looking past their next opponent, especially when it was expected to be very weak. It happens. A couple of more wins against quality opponents are needed before anyone other than TB parents take them seriously.

A word of caution to TB parents. Act like you've been there. Even when you haven't. Maintain your class. Remember, Taz is a very good team, with a long memory. Next time may not be such a pleasant experience for you. Especially if Taz doesn't take their foot off the gas...

~Not a Taz Parent

I've got no horse in this fight, but "acting like you've been there" DOES NOT mean acting like a pompous [lacrosse], even when you have been there a lot. Unfortunately, that pomposity is pretty much the status quo from the top teams here on BOTC, and not just for the 2024s. I'd say that makes up 75% of the posts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Team 24? They did not look good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True blue 5

Legacy taz 2

~Not a Taz Parent

I've got no horse in this fight, but "acting like you've been there" DOES NOT mean acting like a pompous [lacrosse], even when you have been there a lot. Unfortunately, that pomposity is pretty much the status quo from the top teams here on BOTC, and not just for the 2024s. I'd say that makes up 75% of the posts!

BOTC is a daily must read.. I mean what other forum allows "grown" men to have anonymous pissing matches over who's 11yo team is the best while degrading the competition at the same time. Great stuff!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True blue 5

Legacy taz 2

~Not a Taz Parent

Really? I've been on this site for several months now and haven't seen that behavior once, on the '24 thread, except in regards to the LI stalker, the Mad lax d-bags, who deserve everything they get. You are very transparent. The reality is, that exists only in your mind and in the minds of people like you. You are a jealous parent of a kid on a bad team, tired of reading about other kids successes, while your family sits on the sidelines experiencing mostly losses, against bad teams. That sound about right?? Must be very frustrating. I get it. Never fun losing all the time, no matter what the age. But, try to keep things in perspective. It's 11 year old lacrosse.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
IGLOO B.

BEST IN THE GRADE UNTIL SOMEONE BEATS THEM

The Igloo A team as improved a lot especially behind the bench

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax Rules....Strong Island Drools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Check out the 2024 Maryland thread. Lots of mutual respect. Then look at the 2024 LI thread. Nothing but hate and filth. The same creeps are posting five and six times a day. I check this site about once every couple of weeks, and it never changes. Don't know why I bother. It is the same writing style, and the same comments, from the same people over and over again. Get a life. If you haven't figured it out by now, the Madlax posts are not from Madlax. Just pot stirrers, posing as someone else. When you fall for it, you are not some bad a$$ enforcer. You are only making yourself and the rest of us look bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by lumpy45
IGLOO B.

BEST IN THE GRADE UNTIL SOMEONE BEATS THEM

The Igloo A team as improved a lot especially behind the bench

Yeah, that statement win over team 24 was impressive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not from 24 Don't care about them Just igloo talking smake again.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Check out the 2024 Maryland thread. Lots of mutual respect. Then look at the 2024 LI thread. Nothing but hate and filth. The same creeps are posting five and six times a day. I check this site about once every couple of weeks, and it never changes. Don't know why I bother. It is the same writing style, and the same comments, from the same people over and over again. Get a life. If you haven't figured it out by now, the Madlax posts are not from Madlax. Just pot stirrers, posing as someone else. When you fall for it, you are not some bad a$$ enforcer. You are only making yourself and the rest of us look bad.

It's all crap, I'll give you that. Although I've looked at the MD thread and it looks exactly the same to me. Mutual respect?? What are you on??

Madlax guy btw is one big pot stirrer. Obviously. But he is definitely a mad lax parent. He can't know what he knows and not be. So you're definitely wrong there too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. Madlax rules and the best LI has to offer is a B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. Madlax rules and the best LI has to offer is a B team.

Again, mentally ill.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express dad here...have to give credit where its due. Longboards was well, strong as expected. Taz kids are good we know that. Impressed with 91's goalie, kid made some fantastic saves. Some nice talent there in a tough wet day. congrats to winners

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the longboards better than TAZ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax would be 2nd best team on Long Island. It bothers that guy so much, he needs to post on out of state message board. Funny at first, now it's sad and a little creepy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True blue 5

Legacy taz 2

~Not a Taz Parent

Really? I've been on this site for several months now and haven't seen that behavior once, on the '24 thread, except in regards to the LI stalker, the Mad lax d-bags, who deserve everything they get. You are very transparent. The reality is, that exists only in your mind and in the minds of people like you. You are a jealous parent of a kid on a bad team, tired of reading about other kids successes, while your family sits on the sidelines experiencing mostly losses, against bad teams. That sound about right?? Must be very frustrating. I get it. Never fun losing all the time, no matter what the age. But, try to keep things in perspective. It's 11 year old lacrosse.

Nope - you couldn't be further off. But, keep your blinders on...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True blue 5

Legacy taz 2

~Not a Taz Parent

Do you actually read what you write prior to hitting post. I am cringing for you.
First and foremost this is definitely a Taz parent. In fact it has a certain blonde foul mouth mother's signature comments written ALL over this. In the future if you want to maintain your anonymity you might want to talk less on the sidelines.

Second, stop with the threats. You sound like a first class tool.

Finally, I'm not too sure what you're all smoking out east but that chip on your shoulder is quickly growing into a boulder. Problem with that is your kids are listening to you. They're developing that same chip, and that's why they're getting tossed mid game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are the longboards better than TAZ?

It basically is the Taz team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

express dad here...have to give credit where its due. Longboards was well, strong as expected. Taz kids are good we know that. Impressed with 91's goalie, kid made some fantastic saves. Some nice talent there in a tough wet day. congrats to winners

How many Express teams are there at this grade? I count at least three. That’s a lot of teams. I imagine they go A, B and C with Schwalje being the A. Which is the B?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many Express teams are there at this grade? I count at least three. That’s a lot of teams. I imagine they go A, B and C with Schwalje being the A. Which is the B?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True blue 5

Legacy taz 2

~Not a Taz Parent

Do you actually read what you write prior to hitting post. I am cringing for you.
First and foremost this is definitely a Taz parent. In fact it has a certain blonde foul mouth mother's signature comments written ALL over this. In the future if you want to maintain your anonymity you might want to talk less on the sidelines.

Second, stop with the threats. You sound like a first class tool.

Finally, I'm not too sure what you're all smoking out east but that chip on your shoulder is quickly growing into a boulder. Problem with that is your kids are listening to you. They're developing that same chip, and that's why they're getting tossed mid game.

Not a Taz parent and definitely not a chick! I’m your voice of reason, just keeping it real for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are 2 teams this year
Schwalje
O'Reilly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are 2 teams this year
Schwalje
O'Reilly

What happened to O’Shea?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's all crap, I'll give you that. Although I've looked at the MD thread and it looks exactly the same to me. Mutual respect?? What are you on??

Madlax guy btw is one big pot stirrer. Obviously. But he is definitely a mad lax parent. He can't know what he knows and not be. So you're definitely wrong there too.

Trust me Madlax is not making the posts. Madlax doesn't even bother posting on the Maryland thread. It is pretty much dead. Everyone on the Island hates Taz and WP. They have brought it upon themselves. What better way to [lacrosse] them off then mention the one team that beat both of them this summer? When Taz and WP fall for the bait, it just makes them look like even bigger [lacrosse]es.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Trust me Madlax is not making the posts. Madlax doesn't even bother posting on the Maryland thread. It is pretty much dead. Everyone on the Island hates Taz and WP. They have brought it upon themselves. What better way to [lacrosse] them off then mention the one team that beat both of them this summer? When Taz and WP fall for the bait, it just makes them look like even bigger [lacrosse]es.

I agree that everyone hates Taz and WP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would go so far as to say that 90% of the trash on this thread is Taz and WP parents. Everyone is getting sick of it. Grow up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express A was not at the tournament this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz kids may be talented players but I was very disappointed to hear what came out of their mouths this past tournament. If my son, at any age, every spoke the way these kids did, I would be horrified.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really express dad aka taz dad.

Give credit to the longboard's ,are you really serious??????

Let's think about your statement.

Longboard's were 80% leg taz kid's who played in grade level bracket against all B teams. One of the B team's refused to play them once they were told they were taz AA kids.

Credit would be given to the them if they played up. The vast majority of teams like this play up. My guess they needed to T shirts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the teams were week at the Havoc. Longboards struggled in a couple of games. None the less , hats off to them for the Win. I certainly do not hate WP or Taz. Hate is a term Jealous people use. Just saying. Longboards are def not better then Wp or Taz. The are mostly TAZ. Hope that answers all the questions

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only 2 teams
A = Schwalje
B =O'Reilly
C team never got off the ground.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Time to move on...Blatant up next. Who's playing?

Taz, Igloo, Outlaws, 24, S2S, True Blue, etc

Any Express or 91 teams playing? Anyone else?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz kids may be talented players but I was very disappointed to hear what came out of their mouths this past tournament. If my son, at any age, every spoke the way these kids did, I would be horrified.

Stop being such a wash woman. Maybe they are not as wealthy as you and the parents don't speak the way you do, but get over your horror, my God what a pansy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did hear from an Express dad during our Longboard's game that all 10 kids that stepped on the field were Taz kids. He seemed to know what he was talking about because he was throwing out name's of players very fast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop being such a wash woman. Maybe they are not as wealthy as you and the parents don't speak the way you do, but get over your horror, my God what a pansy.

WTH???!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why do you hate TAZ and WP.!! because they Win. Come on, half the stuff parents say about these teams are so untrue. The boys, are kids and good kids. They train hard and play hard. really they are 11 year olds.. Get a hold of yourself...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When a tz dad pretends to post a comment as a LI express dad about due respect, "credit" , for winning a mediocre tournament against B rated teams brings all these unnecessary posts. Why don't you think express A did not participate after last year's episode.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weak Bracket for Havoc...Assume Express North and Longboards in the final

The Kingsman team is made up of taz & pack kids. They will be hard to beat.

Kingsmen is a Sachem team

No WP players. ESM players.

Yes there are some WP players ESM and taz.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why do you hate TAZ and WP.!! because they Win. Come on, half the stuff parents say about these teams are so untrue. The boys, are kids and good kids. They train hard and play hard. really they are 11 year olds.. Get a hold of yourself...

Most are 12 by now.

Page 37 of 101 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard