BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,654
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 96 of 111 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 110 111
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
they have a ACC freshman who will win one in next few years.

Ok dad, sure he will😂

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Cham daddy response. No Cham graduate has ever won a Tewaaraton so they try to pretend that it isn't the greatest accolade in college lacrosse. Very funny.

It is my guess that the 13 Flyer alums/ national champions, since 2010, sleep just fine with their championship rings and not caring about you being all about individual accolades.

...............................................................................................................................................(mike drop)

Who is Mike Drop ????????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
famous shower room singer at Chaminade

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, that's Soap Drop...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Cham daddy response. No Cham graduate has ever won a Tewaaraton so they try to pretend that it isn't the greatest accolade in college lacrosse. Very funny.

It is my guess that the 13 Flyer alums/ national champions, since 2010, sleep just fine with their championship rings and not caring about you being all about individual accolades.

...............................................................................................................................................(mike drop)

Isn't it mic drop?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't it mic drop?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO yes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Endorsement $ and opportunities are so much great wtih a Tewaarton in hand than mvp plate.. Seriously even a question??"

Some of you guys are real tool boxes. Everything about the above is total sarcasm. LOL.

her quote is sadly not sarcasm. it's cluelessness. that mom doesn't know the sport.

Um, I'm a Dad, I know the sport and have played in the NCAA D1 championship game. I wrote it and it was total sarcasm. I was not MVP and did not win but I'm sure any one of my teammates would've preferred the win over the MOP or MVP...Garry got both...

Ok mom.

Now, for our next trick, a lax mom who self identifies as a former laxbro

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't it mic drop?

Maybe his name is Mike and he was going for a whole double entendre thing...?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't it mic drop?

Maybe his name is Mike and he was going for a whole double entendre thing...?

Nah, I spelled mic wrong. oops!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions on Flyers Varsity this year? Started off very high last year (#6 in the US) but faded as the year went on.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions on Flyers Varsity this year? Started off very high last year (#6 in the US) but faded as the year went on.

How could they go wrong. They have more D1 commits than a D1 school. Think about it they have over 12 D1 commits in this 2018 class. More than moat D1 classes have in their 2018 class

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Predictions on Flyers Varsity this year? Started off very high last year (#6 in the US) but faded as the year went on.

How could they go wrong. They have more D1 commits than a D1 school. Think about it they have over 12 D1 commits in this 2018 class. More than moat D1 classes have in their 2018 class[/quote

January 2nd and we already have the dumbest comment of the year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Predictions on Flyers Varsity this year? Started off very high last year (#6 in the US) but faded as the year went on.

How could they go wrong. They have more D1 commits than a D1 school. Think about it they have over 12 D1 commits in this 2018 class. More than moat D1 classes have in their 2018 class[/quote

You are clueless. How many commits does a college program take in a given recruiting class? So if you look at the current 2018 team at Chaminade they have kids going to Army, Duke, Denver, Princeton, Navy, Notre Dame, UNC,Holy Cross, and Yale. With over 20 announced commits and more coming.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are clueless. How many commits does a college program take in a given recruiting class? So if you look at the current 2018 team at Chaminade they have kids going to Army, Duke, Denver, Princeton, Navy, Notre Dame, UNC,Holy Cross, and Yale. With over 20 announced commits and more coming.

They will dominate the coming years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many of them will play, or are they there because they pay their own way and raise gpa of team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many of them will play, or are they there because they pay their own way and raise gpa of team.

Are you asking, how many committed players are being picked up to bring up GPA at the D1 programs they are committed to? I would say 5 to 6 but they are committed to great programs. Even with 5 to 6 as academic add-ons that still leaves over 15 solid D1 players at Chaminade this season.

You can also say how many players from any given D1 recruiting class to any particular school are academic boosters, if there are 2 to 3 then a D1 team only brings in 15 really potential players and of those 15, 5 or 6 may see some time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We hear that every year, maybe Chaminade should shut up , until they go a whole season not losing to a public school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please tell me what 2018 college senior from Chaminade that will be an impact D1 player this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please tell me what 2018 college senior from Chaminade that will be an impact D1 player this year?

How often are freshman impact players on strong D1 programs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

dense post, dumber poster! Keep feeding everyone your nonsense!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I said seniors not freshman

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

dense post, dumber poster! Keep feeding everyone your nonsense!

Curious how are facts dense. Example of a conversation at your home, "dad I don't agree", "son you're dense".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They should be real.good this year, but is this the last year they have a chance against the Friars. Unless of course the Friars trip themselves up again.

I will say, I love that Ward Melville plays both Friars and Flyers this year. Those games will try to help parellel, or settle the rest of LI lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The kid from Syosset who plays at Penn State.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The kid from Syosset who plays at Penn State.

Kid is great. Penn State....eh!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any insight on how Chaminade 9th grade tryouts works? Do they pick the best talent or is it who’s parents donates the most $$$?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't be stupid!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any insight on how Chaminade 9th grade tryouts works? Do they pick the best talent or is it who’s parents donates the most $$$?

Only the Express kids play the most. I've been watching it for years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn't that mean they "donated a lot" ? I mean giving to Chan is like giving to the collection basket on Sunday, right? And you just keep giving and giving!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn't that mean they "donated a lot" ? I mean giving to Chan is like giving to the collection basket on Sunday, right? And you just keep giving and giving!

Yeah, but my older son got to play a few minutes each game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best players play regardless where you played club. And the ones that don't play say the express kids play as an excuse. It just so happens the express and 91 kids are the better players. This year the starters are about 50/50 Express and 91.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and he can put in his bio that he led team to state championship

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't Cham win because St Ant cheated?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't Cham win because St Ant cheated?

You can seriously say the best players played last year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
two of the players who should have started last year will star for the Jaspers...year one !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My 8th grader could start for the Jasper's

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey, hey, calm down there Sparky, you know that is not true.

But with the new Manhattan Coaching staff there for the last 2 years understanding that they can recruit smart LI kids who want to stay close to home and play a lot, expect that program to improve.

And we also know the truth that the best don't all play at Chaminade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok Tex....got it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey, hey, calm down there Sparky, you know that is not true.

But with the new Manhattan Coaching staff there for the last 2 years understanding that they can recruit smart LI kids who want to stay close to home and play a lot, expect that program to improve.

And we also know the truth that the best don't all play at Chaminade.

People that disparage teams and players at any NCAA level really need to pipe down - the absolute weakest mens player in the NCAA lacrosse ranks is still in the top 12.6% of all players in the US! smh

Like Reply Quote
Page 96 of 111 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 110 111
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard