BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
Re: Boys 2020 - 10th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my son played on Express B and they werent very good, not a committed bunch.. so to beat Express B is not saying all that much. But to your point, Orange has some good players.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lets please stop on the visor dad stuff. maybe we can be the first thread with useful comments and opinions. No one cares about one guy who happens to wear a visor.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is 91 HIgh School Blue?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets start discussing which fall tournaments would benefit our boys and any tryouts for UA, Brine, Dicks etc.
Also any individual recruiting events for this fall. I enjoy some of the banter on this site, but lets also discuss events that would help our boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lets start discussing which fall tournaments would benefit our boys and any tryouts for UA, Brine, Dicks etc.
Also any individual recruiting events for this fall. I enjoy some of the banter on this site, but lets also discuss events that would help our boys.

Try to get into Showtime (next Summer, but invites go out in two weeks), otherwise for the Fall, Philly Freshman is a great individual and team event as well as the HS Classic here on LI. NLF team event (LI) and Towson Gold.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is 91 HIgh School Blue?

It's 91's High School Blue team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow fancy name.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
If they have team why r they having another tryout

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LAXDAD69

If you actually looked at the website, you would see that is not for the 2020 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a 2020 and 2019 team

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a 2020 and 2019 team

Assume you are referring to the turtles? Please explain.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No the Team 91 HS blue team, they play in the varsity bracket it's made up of 2020s and 2019s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No the Team 91 HS blue team, they play in the varsity bracket it's made up of 2020s and 2019s

Got it, thank you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny...this time last year buzz was about Crabs losing players to FCA. Now FCA D1 commits flipping to Crabs. Seems odd at this stage of club lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems odd to be talking club when your sons should be on Varsity. If your still talking club his HS team must be awful. If he's not on Varsity those D-1 dreams are just that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If club is so bad in HS, then why do all the top players still play with their club during these years?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If club is so bad in HS, then why do all the top players still play with their club during these years?

Okay what HS does your son play for? Varsity I hope

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems odd to be talking club when your sons should be on Varsity. If your still talking club his HS team must be awful. If he's not on Varsity those D-1 dreams are just that.

Varsity starts in the Spring. There is club ball now. Not odd to talk about what is happening. While my kid has already been a starter on Varsity, that doesn't mean kids who haven't been have to give up their dreams. Kids develop differently. As long as a kid is a big time contributor as a junior, there can be a place for them at the next level. Only people who have never played a minute of college ball think your dreams are dead in the Fall of your 10th grade year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Varsity starts in the Spring. There is club ball now. Not odd to talk about what is happening. While my kid has already been a starter on Varsity, that doesn't mean kids who haven't been have to give up their dreams. Kids develop differently. As long as a kid is a big time contributor as a junior, there can be a place for them at the next level. Only people who have never played a minute of college ball think your dreams are dead in the Fall of your 10th grade year.

Precisely it's a dream. What program does your kid start for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why does it matter where this guys son plays varsity? He is making a point that, if a kid wants to play in college, he should continue to strive for it. There are many levels of college lacrosse and not every kid has to play in a top flight D1 school. There is a lot to be said for a student that chooses a quality education and plays D3 or wants to play competitive lacrosse without the pressure and plays club.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
It said all ages

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
It said all ages

If you actually looked at the website, you would see that is not for the 2020 team.

I looked at it today it said all ages

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Well I just looked at it an it says for all ages it came over lacrosse unlimited email today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They will not be that good, at tryouts will not be excepting spot.
They got killed last tear in Maryland.
Coaching was horrible
Practices stunk
Will not return

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaching was horrible
Practices stunk
Will not return

Who won't be good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dreams have a way of becoming reality for kids who work hard and have parents who support them, as opposed to having some tool bag dad trolling to put down some high school program.. You never said what college you played for. I know the answer is no college. I have yet to meet a person who has played in college look to put other players down. There are, however, legions of parents who never played who think they know best what others should be doing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well I just looked at it an it says for all ages it came over lacrosse unlimited email today

Wow laxdad69, you won't stop until someone answers you. On the website, if you click on the register now button, it lists the years and the positions that you can register for the Sept 2 tryout. The years listed are 2021 through 2025. I get s sense you'll be annoyed by this information.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaching was horrible
Practices stunk
Will not return

Which team are you referring to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dreams have a way of becoming reality for kids who work hard and have parents who support them, as opposed to having some tool bag dad trolling to put down some high school program.. You never said what college you played for. I know the answer is no college. I have yet to meet a person who has played in college look to put other players down. There are, however, legions of parents who never played who think they know best what others should be doing.

Deflecting, conversation was never about what college I played for but what program is your dreamer in? Well.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your son is good, there is not much downside to reaching out to the director of the organization and having a discussion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another whole year for the current "committed" 2020's to wait to see if those caoches are still interested. I wonder how many will be happy in 365 days and how many will get the old "sorry, you don't meet our academic standards" line. Keep hitting the books guys!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another whole year for the current "committed" 2020's to wait to see if those caoches are still interested. I wonder how many will be happy in 365 days and how many will get the old "sorry, you don't meet our academic standards" line. Keep hitting the books guys!

Another stupid post from someone who's son has no interest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the 2020 Taz Legacy team really that good a team that you would put them as competitive with Terps???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes. They have about 8 commits already. More then terps

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes. They have about 8 commits already. More then terps

Thanks Dad.....your team was not impressive last summer, and will be worse now with the losses you have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who got better/worse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 orange

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FL$ got worse...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the 2020 Taz Legacy team really that good a team that you would put them as competitive with Terps???

They had a terrible summer. Will hopefully improve

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Impressive. Have they ever beaten the Terps?

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard